Chapter 27 (I know her secret)

There's No Such Thing As Impossible When You're In Love

TOP's POV

It's Friday night, and I'm waiting for Bom and her parents to come for dinner. I need to tell and ask her something important.

Flashback...

Yesterday, I didn't attend a single lesson and instead, I was wandering around the school library. I was sitting around a corner, taking a nap, until Onew woke me up.

"Excuse me, this is a library and you're not supposed to sleep in the library," he said in a mean and annoying tone ever.

I stood up and stared at him for a few seconds, trying to maintain my coolness. Randomly, I picked a book from the shelf next to me, and opened it in front of Onew's face.

"I'm reading a book right now," I smirked.

The book was called 'The History of Korea - Prologue 2 (The Park Dynasty)'. I was reading the book until I saw a picture. The picture was showing a a princess who looked exactly like Bom, the first time I've met her. The hanbok she was wearing, the ornaments on her head, her face and most importantly her lips, they were all the same. In fact, they even have the same name.

I continued reading the short paragraph about the princess.

Princess Bom was the one and only daughter of Emperor Park. She always visited the people, asking their problems and grievances, which made her famous and loved by the people. Her greatest contribution was when she raised the status of women in Korea, which made a big turning point at how women were treated. Since then, she was called the 'Enlightened Princess' and soon after, other countries near Korea started to follow her reform. But on the day before her marriage to Kwon Jiyong, she went missing and was not found until the end. She was believed to have runaway to escape her wedding and left Korea.

My suspicion grew after reading it, so I decided to investigate Bom's parents. I called my driver and told him to meet an investigator. The results came out in less than an hour, when I received a phone call from my driver.

Driver : Young Master, we've found some information about Mr. Lee.

Me : That was fast. So tell me about it.

Driver : So far, all the information that you know about him are correct, except one thing. His daughter's name is Lee Chae Rin. 

Me : Lee Chae Rin? 

Driver : Yes, Young Master! 

Me : Okay, thanks for the info.

"Who is Bom actually?" I thought.

I called Mr. Lee and asked them to explain everything. At last, I knew what was actually going on.

End of flashback....

"Seunghyun ah, Bom is here already. I'll let her stay in your room first, omma and appa have something to discuss with Bom's parents first," omma said.

Bom is standing shyly near the door with her head facing down. I approach her and hug her tightly.

"I miss you," I whispered.

She doesn't even move and stays in that position all along. I carry her to my bed and make her sit on it while I take her present from my cupboard.

"Here. It's my present for you," I said as I hand over her present.

"Woah, thank you! Can I open it now?" she said.

"Sure," I replied.

"Omo, what's this?" she asked.

"That's Iphone. I have one too, see. They're the same," I replied.

"But I don't know how to use it," she pouted.

I climb on the bed and make her sit on my lap. 

"Let me teach you," I said.