Chapter 19 (Chae Rin, did you really?)

There's No Such Thing As Impossible When You're In Love

CL's POV

After we return back to the palace...

''Okay. That was scary,'' I said.

''Is the ahjumma even a human? She, she just disappeared suddenly!'' Jiyong exclaimed.

''Do you believe what she told us? I don't,'' I replied.

''She might be correct. I do believe in astrology,'' he replied.

''Let's just change the topic. I'm getting goosebumps all over," I said.

"What's 'goosebumps'?" Jiyong asked.

"Ah, I'm too lazy to explain it to you," I shrugged. "What should we do?"

"Aish, I hate you," he replied. 

"Why does the palace seem so quiet today? I mean, there are usually guards walking around," I said.

"The Emperor is not here I guess," he replied.

"Oh, I see. Another special visit to somewhere again," I said.

"Ania. That's not it. I think he's gone to visit some necromances," he replied.

"Necromances?" I asked.

"Princess Bom is in the future, I mean in your time remember? The Emperor is finding ways how he can get Princess Bom back," Jiyong explained.

"Hmm, I wonder if my parents are finding ways to get me back as well. I hope the princess is doing fine," I replied. "To tell you the truth, I'm quite worried about her,"

"Don't worry. I think she'll be doing fine. You must be thinking that princesses are always protected and they don't do much, don't you? But Princess Bom is different," he replied.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Even though she looks innocent and fragile, she can actually beat 50 men by herself," Jiyong bragged.

"Really? 50 men?" I exclaimed.

"Yes, I'm telling you the truth. She's also very famous among the people. She always leaves the palace to visit the people and ask their problems and grievances. And most importantly, it's thanks to her that you're being treated well here," he explained.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Princess Bom's biggest contribution was to raise the status of women. If it weren't because of her, all the women in the country would still be treated as slaves and inferiors," he continued.

"I see. So she's that kind of person. Say, Ki Bum told me that you were engaged to her, but why did you hate it?" I said.

"I don't have any feelings for her. I admit that she's beautiful, intelligent and has a great personality, but the only feelings that I have for her is respect. She's just too good for me," Jiyong explained.

"Aahh. I get what you mean," I replied. "Say, have you been in a relationship before?"

"No, I've never been in any relationship. But I have a few crushes. My first love was when I was 15 years old. I fell in love with my teacher. She was so beautiful. Her skin was as white as snow and her body was great. But," he said.

"But what?" I asked.

"I later found out that she was a transgender," he continued.

"Ahahahahahahahahahhaha!" I laughed.

"I knew you would laugh. Ah! I also had a crush on a girl, but it ended quite fast. I don't know the reason why but my feelings for her suddenly vanished," he said. "What about you?"

"Me? You really want to know?" I asked.

He nods a few times, looking very  interested and excited.

"I was once in a serious relationship two years ago. He was two years older than me and we met on the bus for the first time. We've met a few times and then he confessed to me. Then, we started dating," I replied.

"Then? What happened next?" Jiyong asked.

"At last, I,I f-found out that I was pregnant with his ch-child," I sobbed.

"You were pregnant?" Jiyong gasped.

"I, I told him about it, b-but he t-told me to abort the baby," I replied.

"Did you do it?" he asked.

"I-I told him that I want to keep the baby, a-and get married with him, but he declined. H-he said if I don't abort the baby, he'll b-break up w-with me," I continued. "S-so, I, I didn't have any other choice,"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Omo! CL?!!!!??? What did you do? OMG, what will Jiyong think of CL after he knows what CL just did?

If you want to know, stay tuned for my next updates!

Ah, don't you think Jiyong and CL are getting closer? Btw, sorry, there's not much romance in this chapter! I'll compensate for it in the next skydragon chapter! Bye Bye~