Chapter 22 (In Love with Two Men)

There's No Such Thing As Impossible When You're In Love

Jiyong's POV

Chae Rin has requested that I postpone her lessons for a week, and her reason is - She's sick. I know she is trying to avoid me and this is really making me crazy. Lately, I can't sleep well because I keep thinking about her. Wherever I go, her face always pops out in my mind. I haven't washed my lips for the whole week, just because she kissed me last time. That's why I have to be careful whenever I eat so as to not let my lips get dirty. I know this sounds crazy, and seems as if I'm obsessed with her, but can this actually be described as love?

"Jiyong! Jiyong! Jiyong-ah!" I heard Ki Bum calling out my name.

"Ah, it's you," I replied.

"Are you okay? You seem rather, erm, lost. I've noticed it since a few days ago," Ki Bum said.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. W-what were you asking me just now?" I said.

"I'm going to leave now. Chae Rin asked me to meet her. I'll see you later at home," I replied.

I'm feeling heartbroken after Ki Bum told me that he's going to meet Chae Rin. I wonder if I can join them? No, that would be impossible. Chae Rin would probably kick me out. Oh well, here's another one of my crazy ideas - spying on them.

 

Ki Bum's POV

I'm really excited to meet Chae Rin, but I'm wondering why she needs me. If I can at least get on her good side, I'll probably have the chance to confess to her. I wonder if she likes me as well...because she's excited and happy when she's meeting me.

I knock her door for a few times, waiting for her reply. 

"Come in," she replied.

Her voice sounds rather squeeky and unstable. I enter her room and nearly get a heart attack when I see living corpse laying on the floor. Chae Rin is only wearing a thin piece of white clothing, revealing her thin and bony-like pair of legs. Her face looks so thin and I could tell the difference from when the first time I met her, when her cheeks were quite chubby. Her arms was only the size of a broom stick and her fingers, oh my god, they look extremely fragile that it can even break with a slight movement.

"Omo! Chae Rin! Is that you?" I shrieked.

"K-ki B-buum," she stuttered.

I walk towards her and lift her up. Her body feels light as a feather, but I'm not surprised, seeing her body condition right now. I carefully place her on the bed and cover her with a blanket.

"Chae Rin, wait for a minute. I'll get you some food and medicine," I said.

----------------------------------------------

I help Chae Rin sit, supporting her back, and feed her some food.

"Chae Rin ah, open your mouth. You need to eat," I said.

She tries to open but it wasn't big enough for the food to enter. I guess she doesn't have enough energy to open more. I try to remain calm as much as possible and think of a way to save her. Her body starts weakening more and if she doesn't eat anything, she might die. I place some of the food into my mouth and grind them with my teeth. Once the food got masticated, I press my lips against hers and enter with my tongue to let the food get into . I give her some water to drink to help her swallow the food. I continue doing it until she finishes all the food.

"Chae Rin ah, why are you like this? What actually happened?" I asked.

"Ki Bum ah, I haven't eaten a thing for a week. I can't sleep well for a week. I keep thinking about him," she replied, though her voice sounds weak, I am able to understand it.

"Who are you thinking of?" I asked.

"Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong. That pabo," she replied.

So the reason Chae Rin behind her suffering is Kwon Jiyong? My heart aches. My pride hurts. 

"D-do you like him?" I asked.

"I don't know. But everytime I see him, my heart beats faster. We've kissed a few times, but why did I enjoy it when he kissed me?" she replied.

"They've kissed?" I thought.

"You see, I met an astrologer last time. She told me that I'm going to meet two men, and I have to choose one of them. I've been thinking who that men could possibly be. Could it be Jiyong? Could it even be you?" she continued.

"W-what do you think of me then?" I asked.

"I don't know. But everytime I see you, I feel happy. I feel like you're the only person who I can share my thoughts and problems with. But the feeling that I'm experiencing when I'm with you is a lot different than when I'm with Kwon Jiyong. I feel much more relaxed when I'm with you. But with Jiyong, I feel troubled and I feel nervous," she explained.

"Aigoo. I'm so confused right now. What that ahjumma said is true. This is really a tough decision," 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I think I've fallen in love with Kwon Jiyong, and you," she replied.

 

Jiyong's POV

"I think I've fallen in love with Kwon Jiyong, and you," I heard Chae Rin said.

The ahjumma was correct. Chae Rin has to choose between me or Ki Bum. 

"Ki Bum ah, even though you're my half brother, don't ever think that I'll lose to you. I can give up everything else to you, but there's only thing that I can't give up - Chae Rin. I'll fight harder even if it can affect our relationship, because that girl is my everything," I thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! CL is confused right now! KwonJiyong, you better do something to win CL's heart! Let's just see how it goes on... the battle between brothers!

Yeorobeun, please stay tuned for my next update! Don't forget to comment and subscribe!