Chapter 11 (My First Day of School with Mr. Arrogant)

There's No Such Thing As Impossible When You're In Love

BOM's POV

"Omo, Bom ah. You look so beautiful in that uniform!" omma exclaimed excitedly.

"Really? But I think the skirt is quite short. It's revealing 4/5 of my legs," I complained.

"Bom ah, every other girls at your school also wear the same skirt as yours. Some even made their skirts shorter!" appa replied.

"I'm scared of the w-wolves," I stuttered.

"Aaaaahahahaha! Aigoo, you're so funny Bom! Honey, she's using the word 'wolves' instead of 'erts'!" omma chuckled.

"Bom ah, don't worry. Seunghyun is going to be in the same class as you. I already told the school's Director about you," appa replied.

"I'm going to be in the same class as him? Nooooooooo!!!!" I thought.

"Oh, I see. Then I'm quite relieved," I replied, pretending to be happy.

''Have you brushed your teeth properly?'' omma asked.

''Uhm! I'm already a pro at it! I also used the face cleanser that you bought for me!'' I replied.

"Bom ah, Seunghyun is already here. He has come to pick you up to school," omma informed.

"Really? I haven't finished my breakfast yet!" I replied.

"Ah, I'll go outside and tell him to wait," omma said.

 

TOP's POV

"Seunghyun ah, Bom is still having her breakfast. Please wait a little longer okay?" ahjumma said.

"Yes. I'll wait for her, besides, it's still early," I replied with a smile.

"Appa! I'm going! See you later!" I heard Bom's voice.

"Wow," I gasped.

"Seunghyun, did you say something?" ahjumma asked.

"Ah, ania," I lied.

"Bom ah, be good at school okay. Do well and make a lot of friends. Stay close to Seunghyun if you're afraid of the 'wolves'!" ahjumma said.

"Yes, omma! I'm going now!" Bom replied as she climbs onto the car.

"Driver, drive please," I said.

Bom looks so different from the last time I saw her. She looks so beautiful and her skin is just so flawless. 

"Why are you wearing such a short skirt?" I exclaimed.

"Is it really short? I also complained about it earlier but appa told me that all other girls at school wear the same skirt like me," she replied.

"! Why am I like this? I never cared about a girl before! And why do I hate it when she wears that skirt? I never actually thought that the school's skirt was short?" I thought.

"I don't like it. Wear a longer one," I replied.

"O-okay. I'll wear a longer one tomorrow," she replied.

''She's obliging to me? Man, she's so innocent," I thought.

"No, it's okay. Just wear that one," I said.

"Man, why am I so blank right now? She's totally making me crazy! Waaah, what a nice view," I thought.

Bom sits cross-legged and turns her face to the window, looking at the scenery outside. Her skirt gets pulled up higher, revealing more of her perfectly-shaped legs. I can't take my eyes off her, she's too attractive.

"Young Master, we've arrived," the driver informed.

"Seunghyun-sshi! Seunghyun-sshi!" I hear Bom said.

"Oh, what is it?" I asked, after I return back from my fantasy world.

"We've arrived at school," she replied while staring at me with her huge, round eyes.

"Such beautiful eyes," I thought. "! This is totally not the time to think of something like this!"

"Seunghyun-sshi, why are there a lot of girls screaming outside? Are they carrying out a demonstration?" she asked.

"Ah, that's my fans," I replied.

"Your fans? T-then, what if they see me getting out of the car with you? W-will I get killed?" she asked.

"I think so," I replied.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yeah. They're like wild animals! I'll get off first. After I get off, tell the driver to make another round around the school compound. Only then you can get off the car," I replied.

"O-okay,'' she replied.

"Ah, btw, don't tell the others that we're engaged,"