Chapter 25 (Romance in the car?)

There's No Such Thing As Impossible When You're In Love

BOM's POV

"You're late. I've been waiting for you," Seunghyun said.

He pulls me closer and pushes me against the wall, trapping me in between his arms held out on the wall. 

"A-are you okay? I mean, this morning. Onew, he-," I stuttered.

He moves his face closer to me and places his forehead against mine. He stares deeply into my eyes and I can clearly see the sorrow in his eyes.

"Well, what do you think?" he asked.

"I,I'm sorry," I said.

I can feel that he is moving even closer to me and somehow, I have a feeling that he is going to kiss me. Instead, he grabs my waist and lifts me up, carrying me on his shoulders.

"Kyaaa! What are you trying to do to me? My skirt! It's nearly revealing my underwear!" I screamed.

He chuckles and slaps my lightly. I can't help but to fidget all the time.

"Kyaaaaa! You, you, you ert!" I screamed.

"Let's get you back home," he said.

 

TOP's POV

In the car, Bom is sitting at the corner end of the seat, as far as possible from me, with her eyes looking at me as if I am a criminal. I want to a bit, so I purposely move closer to her, closer, closer, closer and closer.

"Don't come near me! Go away!" she screamed as she pushes me with her legs.

Quickly, I grab her legs and pull her closer to me, making her sit on my lap, facing me. I place my arms around her waist as tight as possible, not wanting her to escape.

"Kyaaa! Get away from me!" she shouted as she hits my chest several times.

"Ah, appa, appa!" I pouted.

I push her down, making her lay down on the car seat, with me leaning above her.

"Now, you can't move," I smirked.

I can clearly see her face getting red all over and more importantly, I can feel her heartbeat. Her heartbeat is getting faster, which, I think is a good sign. Softly, I carressed her head and run my fingers through her hair. She keeps fidgeting at first, but I guess she gives up in the end.

"My beautiful Bom," I whispered. "Say, why don't you come to my house with your parents this Friday night?"

"I, I don't know. I'll ask m-my parents l-later," she stuttered.

"Are you nervous?" I asked.

Bom remains silent and she keeps avoiding my gaze. I trace the outlines of her lips and I can feel her heartbeat getting faster than before. At last, I press my lips against hers, but she still won't open for me. I make the kiss more intense, but she bites my upper lip instead.

"Aish, a bite?" I said. "Come on Bom, I know you want it as well. I know you're hiding it,"

I continue the kiss and this time, finally, she responds to the kiss. Slowly, the kiss becomes more passionate as both of us start to mingle with each other's tongues. She places her hands around my neck and pulls me closer, to my surprise actually. I break away from the kiss but Bom still wants more. So, again, we continue liplocking and Bom lets out a few moans in between the kiss. At the end of the kiss, I find out that Bom is sleeping soundly with her hands still around my neck. I place my forehead against hers and our noses touch, taking every chance that I have just to be with her.

"Bom, when are you going to tell me about your secret? I need to ask you something very important," I whispered. "Someday, are you going back to your world? Are you going to leave me alone?"

 

------------------------------------------------------

OMG! Does TOP know Bom's secret?!!??!! I mean how?!!!??

Stay tuned for my next update if you want to know!

Thank you for subscribing and commenting, yeorobeun!