Chapter 12 (Another quarrel)

There's No Such Thing As Impossible When You're In Love

Jiyong's POV

''Why did I just kiss her? My body is acting on it's own. But I feel satisfied after I kissed her,'' I thought. ''Kwon Jiyong, control yourself! Luckily we're alone in this room, if someone saw me kissing Chae Rin earlier, I could probably be given a lecture,''

For more than an hour, the two of us didn't even say a single word to one another. It's pretty awkward.

''C-chae Rin-sshi, we'll continue with the lesson now,'' I said.

''Ah, r-right,'' she replied.

''When you talk to the Emperor, refer him as 'my Lord'. Okay, why don't you try it out. Imagine I am the Emperor and you're here to meet me,'' I explained.

''Ahahahahahaha! You? As the Emperor? Totally not suitable!'' she laughed.

''You! I only said it as an example! Come on, try it now!'' I exclaimed.

''Okay, okay. Here it goes. My Lord, I've come to see you,'' she said.

''Hmm, it's fine. But next time, try to slow down a bit and bow down to the ground when you meet the Emperor,'' I commented. ''Continue with your conversation with the Emperor,''

''I don't know what to say,'' she replied.

''Just come up with something. Let me give you a clue, when you meet someone, you usually greet him or her isn't it? Then what do you do after that?'' I said.

''Ah, I know!'' she said. ''Yo! Whassup man? Long time no see!''

''What kind of greeting is that?'' I exclaimed.

''That's what I usually do! It's hiphop style!'' she replied as she punches my shoulder lightly.

''You totally have no manners! If you greet that way to the Emperor, believe me, you're not going to see the sunrise again!'' I replied.

''I've never seen the sunrise actually. I usually wake up late. Ahahaha, sorry, your joke is just so lame,'' she said.

''Grrrrrrr! I can't take it anymore! You're really getting on my nerves!'' I shouted.

 

CL's POV

''So what? Who told you to become my tutor?'' I replied slumberly.

From his face, I can see that he's trying to control himself from getting mad. Well who wouldn't? His face is clearly red all over and his nostrils are expanding and contracting.

''Kwon Jiyong-sshi, here's a hanky. Use it to cover your hideous face. Surely you don't want anyone to see your ugly side, am I right?'' I said.

"Yah!!!" he shouted.

"Omo, you're shouting like a girl. Could you actually be a girl? I thought men are supposed to be calmer and more relaxed than women," I teased.

He suddenly leans closer to me and pushes me on the floor. He leans on top of me as he holds my arms securely.

"So tell me, am I a man? Do you have the strength to push me away?" he smirked.

I try to push him away, but in fact, what he said was true. I don't have enough strength to beat a guy.

"If you act like this again, I'll do something to you," he threatened me.

"Like what?" I shouted, trying to act brave.

"Like this," he replied.

He moves his face closer to me and forces a kiss me. This time, it isn't just a peck, it's a real kiss. I try really hard to not respond to the kiss, but somehow, I failed. There is something with his kiss that makes it irresistible. Finally, he moves away from me and smirks.

"I think I must find another way to punish you. You seem to like my punishment earlier," he said.

"Yah! Get away from me! You, you, you ert!" I screamed.

"Ji-jiyong! What are you trying to do to Chae Rin?" I heard Ki Bum's voice.