Chapter 2 (A Letter to my parents)

There's No Such Thing As Impossible When You're In Love

CL's POV

"Your wishes have come true. Please live your life to the fullest my two dear young ladies," I heard an angelic voice said. 

I look around, trying to figure out where I am. This place seems unreal. How can my surrounding be completely bright and white, without any other objects besides the girl in hanbok and me?

"Please introduce yourselves to one another," the voice said.

"Erm, h-hi. I'm Lee Chae Rin," I introduced myself.

"Annyonghasaeyo. My name is Park Bom," the girl replied, bowing politely and elegantly, just like a real princess.

"Good, now that the two of you have known each other's names, let me tell you the reason why both of you are here," the voice said.

"Isn't this a dream?" I asked.

"Ania. This is not a dream, nor your imagination. This is really happening," the voice replied.

"Excuse me, are you saying that we're not on earth?" the girl asked politely.

"Indeed, we're in another world," the voice replied.

"Why are you bringing us here?" I asked.

"It's your wishes. Both of you wished for the same thing on your birthday. You want to go to somewhere far away isn't it?" the voice said.

"Yes," both of us replied.

"Let me explain from the beginning. In every 200 years, there are actually two persons who have exactly the same birthday. These two persons usually share nearly the same fate and the special thing is that, they can somehow feel what the other person is feeling even though both of them live in different worlds," the voice explained.

"So you're saying that the two of us are actually?" I asked.

"Yes indeed," the voice replied. "Coincidentally, the two of you have wished for the same thing on your birthday. So this is what happens,"

"Are we going to stay here forever?" the girl asked.

"Of course no, my lovely princess. Both of you are going to swap places," the voice replied.

 

BOM's POV

"What? Swap places?" the girl exclaimed.

"Yes. Both of you want to escape your weddings, am I right?" the voice replied.

"Y-yes," both of us replied.

"I can foresee that your fated ones are somehow in the opposite worlds. That is why both of you are going to swap places," the voice explained.

"But if we are going to swap places, how about our families?" I asked.

"Each one of you should write a letter to your parents. Tell them exactly what is happening and you can include your farewell as well," the voice said.

After writing our letters....

"My girls, it's almost time," the voice informed us.

"Lee Chae Rin-sshi, please take care of my parents," I sobbed as I held her hands tightly.

"You too. Take care of my parents as well," she replied. "Also, tell them that I love them,"

"I got it. Farewell to you. I hope we can meet again next time," I replied.

I close my eyes shortly afterwards and I can feel my body getting cooler. I feel my surrounding different from before, so that must be an indication that I am back to the real, new world.