Chapter 18 (Going out together~)

There's No Such Thing As Impossible When You're In Love

Jiyong's POV

"Oh, here it is! This is the restaurant!" Chae Rin exclaimed excitedly.

We enter the restaurant together and take a seat.

"This is the place where Ki Bum and I first met. Hehe, my memory of that day still remains fresh in my mind," Chae Rin said.

"Can you stop talking about Ki Bum? I'm feeling annoyed here. Besides, I don't want to know," I replied.

"Aish. I'm only telling you, there's nothing wrong with that!" Chae Rin exclaimed. "Omo, could it be that you're jealous?"

"Yah!" I exclaimed.

"Miss! You're back! Aigoo, this time you're bringing a man. Is he your lover?" the ahjumma said.

"Him? My lover? Eeeeeyuck!" Chae Rin exclaimed.

"Yah! You're exagerating!" I exclaimed.

"Whatever. Ahjumma, I'll have the same thing that I've ordered the first time I came here! Tuna pizza~" Chae Rin said.

"What about you, Mister?" the ahjumma asked.

"I'll have the same thing as her," I replied.

After the ahjumma walks away...

"Yah! Back to our conversation earlier! So, are you jealous?" Chae Rin said.

I'm drinking some water that time, but when I heard her question, I sprayed the water out of my mouth.

"Ahahahahahahaha! You look funny!" she laughed.

"Yah! Stop laughing!" I exclaimed.

"So, I'll take that as a yes, since you were shocked after hearing my question," she replied.

"Yah! Who's jealous?" I exclaimed.

"Really? You're not jealous? Hmm, actually, I'm starting to like Ki Bum. He's so goodlooking and his eyes are always twinkling whenever he talks to me. He's so sweet and he cares a lot about me.  Should I call him oppa?" she replied.

"Oppa? Yah! He's only 5 months older than you! Why should you be calling him oppa? And futhermore, I'm at least a year older than you, then why aren't you calling me oppa?" I said.

"Tch, tch, tch. Kwon Jiyong-sshi. It's not good to lie. You're obviously lying. You're jealous aren't you?" she replied.

"Your food has arrived!" the ahjumma said.

"Yah, what's with your face? You look ugly when you're mad. Come on, let's eat. It's not good to be angry while eating," she said.

 

CL's POV

"Waaah, I'm so full," I said as we exit the restaurant.

"I would be surprised if you aren't. You're really a gluttony, ordering another 10 servings and eating them all by yourself. Then you're telling me to pay for all your food expenses!" Jiyong replied.

I see a weird looking shop just a few blocks away from the restaurant. I walk over to the shop and stop right in front of the door.

"Astrologer?" I mumbled.

"You want to try it out?" Jiyong asked.

"I don't know. I'm kinda scared," I replied. "Have you tried it before?"

"No, I haven't. Let's try it out," he said.

At last we enter the shop..The interior looks scary, with flower petals everywhere on the floor, dusty and torn curtains, smokey yet sharp smell in the air.

"Welcome," an ahjumma greeted us.

"Woah," I gasped.

I am too surprised that time that I don't realise I'm hugging Jiyong. Jiyong's hands are also around my waist and our faces are only a few millimeters apart.

"My, my, we have a couple here. So the two of you want to find out your future. Let's start," the ahjumma said.

"A-ania, we're not a couple," I stuttered.

The ahjumma ignores me and grabs my hand right away. She scrutinises my palm and pressed it several times at different corners. She then does the same to Jiyong and smiles broadly.

"The two of you have a bright and happy future. But young girl, you'll be having a sort of a test to choose the man you love," the ahjumma said.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked.

"Two men will appear in your life and you'll have to decide which one. The possibility that you choose each one of them is 50:50. It all depends on your decision. If you think carefully, you'll find out the right man for you," the ahjumma explained.

"Ahjumma, what about me?" Jiyong asked.

"Young man, you just have to work hard to get the girl you love. It all depends on you, the more you work and try, the better is your chance to get that girl's heart," the ahjumma replied before she disappears into the thin air.