Chapter 13 (She's so beautiful)

There's No Such Thing As Impossible When You're In Love

BOM's POV

Right now, I'm standing in front of the school, wondering where I should go after that. I see a good-looking man, standing right at the corner of the school gate, waiting for someone.

"Excuse me Mister, can I ask you something?" I asked politely.

"Woah!" he gasped the moment he turns his face to me. "Y-yes? What can I help y-you?"

"I'm wondering where the teachers' staffroom is. I'm new here and I was told to go there first," I explained.

"I-I'll take you there!" he replied.

"Ah, it's okay. You can just tell me the directions. Besides, you seem to be waiting for someone," I replied.

"Ania! Let me take you there!" he replied.

"Well then, if you insist. Please lead the way," I replied.

 

TOP's POV

In the class...

"Guys, guess what? This morning, I saw an extremely beautiful girl in front of the school!" Seungri bragged.

"Really? Is she a student here?" Daesung asked.

"Yeah, she told me that she's a new student here," Seungri replied.

"Speaking of a new student, I wonder how Bom is doing," I thought.

"Class, we have a new student here," Mr. Han, our homeroom teacher informed.

"Wah! Could it be the beautiful girl I met earlier?" Seungri said.

"Miss, please enter the classroom," Mr. Han said.

"As I've expected, it's Bom," I thought.

"T-that's her!" Seungri gasped with his hands covering his mouth.

''Yeorobeun,annyonghasaeyo! My name is Lee Bom. You can call me Bom,'' Bom introduced herself politely.

Everyone in the classroom, especially the boys, go crazy right after Bom smiles.

''Okay, boys, please be silent. I know she's very beautiful. Please be silent,'' Mr. Han said. ''Now, where should you sit?''

''Here! Bom, sit next to me!''

''No! Here! Sit here!''

''Bom, don't listen to him! Sit here!''

The classroom seems like a zoo, but I can say that the boys are far dangerous.

''Quiet!'' Mr. Han shouted. ''Just let Bom decide on her own!''

Bom looks around the room, and at last our eyes met. She walks towards my desk and everyone else sigh because they thought Bom chooses me.

''Hmm. There it goes again. Everytime a new girl transfers, they always choose me. I'm just too handsome,'' I thought.

However, to my disappointment, she walks past me, making everyone else shocked.

''Can I sit next to you?'' I hear Bom said.

I turn my face around and see her talking to Jonghyun.

''Yes! Of course! I'll be glad to! Btw, my name is Jonghyun! Let's be good friends!'' Jonghyun replied.

''Thank you,'' Bom replied shyly while standing on one foot, with her other foot twirling on the floor.

I don't know why I'm feeling annoyed, but if Jonghyun lays a finger on Bom, I'm going to kill him.