Chapter 10 (My Nightmare is starting!)

There's No Such Thing As Impossible When You're In Love

Jiyong's POV

"She's still sleeping?" I asked one of the Courtladies.

"Yes, Kwon Jiyong-sshi. I tried to wake her up already, but she instead she threw a pillow on me," she replied.

"This girl is already exceeding the limit. It's already noon and she hasn't woken up yet?" I thought.

"Let me wake her up. In fact, I'm in charge of her well being now," I said as I enter Chae Rin's room.

Chae Rin is sleeping like an animal and she's snoring like a bear. 

"Really? What kind of girl sleeps like this?" I mumbled.

I bent down and shake her shoulders.

"Wake up! Wake up now! Wake up!" I exclaimed.

"Uhnnnnnnnn," she mumbled.

She suddenly cups my face with her hands and squeezed it hard, real hard.

"Ah, ah! Appa! Appa!" I moaned in pain.

"Kekekekeke. Serves you right, you jerk!" she mumbled in her sleep.

She then loosen her grip over my face and I give a sigh of relief. But she suddenly slap my cheeks one after another with her hands.

"Pabo! How dare you call me a maid? Who do you think you are? Sick jerk!" she mumbled.

"She's dreaming about me?" I thought. "This is it!"

I grab her wrists quickly and with my other hand, I take a pillow and cover her face with it.

"Uhm! Uhm!" she cried out.

I immediately throw the pillow away and I guess my technique works.

"Yah! Are you trying to kill me?" she shouted.

"It's all because of you! You didn't want to wake up earlier when I was still playing nice! And do you know what time it is right now, Miss Chae Rin?" I said.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"It's nearly noon!" I exclaimed.

"What? Why the hell are you waking me up this early? I'm going back to sleep! Wake me up in the afternoon!" she replied.

"Chae Rin-sshi! Mind your language! You should not say any bad words!" I exclaimed.

She is totally ignoring me and I get really annoyed when I'm being ignored. I throw the blanket off her and lift her up, carrying her bridal style outside her room.

"Kyaaaa! Where are you taking me?" she screamed as she hit my chest several times. "Put me down!"

I carry her into the bathing room and place her carefully on the floor.

"Go take a bath! Your lesson will start in an hour. If you're late, I'm going to punish you!" I said.

She stares at me as if she is going to eat me up.

"Do you want me to bathe you? If not, I'll help you take off your clothes!" I teased.

"Kyaaaaa! No! I'll do it myself! Go away, you stupid jerk!" she screamed as she kicks my crotch real hard.

"B-Bull's eye," I stuttered as I walk outside, taking small steps as I try suppress the pain.

 

CL's POV

"Welcome to your first lesson, Chae Rin-sshi," Jiyong said.

"Oh, whatever! Can't we just start right away? There's no need for any greetings or whatsoever! Let's finish this stupid lesson early! I'm already starting to feel bored!" I replied.

"Chae Rin-sshi! Mind your language please!" he exclaimed.

"Okay, okay. There's no need to be so scary! What am I learning first?" I said.

"You need to learn members of the royal family first. Here's the list. In 30 minutes, I want you to memorize all of them, and I'll give you a test after that," he replied.

"What? Do you really expect me to memorize all of these in 30 minutes? Are you crazy?" I asked.

"Yes! To tell you the truth, I was able to memorize in in 10 minutes when I was 5 years old!" he bragged. "Ah, again, mind your language!"

"Shut up! Stop telling me to do these and that! I'm not your slave! I don't give a damn to a mad, stupid, crazy person like-," I exclaimed.

He suddenly leans closer to me and gives me a peck on my lips. I am speechless and I don't know what to think.

"If you say any bad words, or if you curse again, I'll do that as your punishment," he said.

"What is going on with me? Why can't I talk back to him? Why is my mind so blank? Why is my heart beating so fast?" I thought.