Chapter 23 (I've been waiting for you)

There's No Such Thing As Impossible When You're In Love

BOM's POV

Seunghyun is currently smiling at me as if he's flirting with me, and my heart is beating like crazy. His face is only a few millimeters away from mine and I could feel his hot, regular breath. I try to avoid his gaze but still, I'm feeling nervous.

''We,we've arrived. Um, I,I'm going off first,'' I stuttered.

I am about to open the door but Seunghyun grabs my hand quickly and holds it tightly.

''Don't go yet,'' he replied.

I'm quite enchanted, hearing his deep yet y voice, telling me not to go. With his eyes still looking at me, he pulls my hand and spreads out my fingers on his face, letting me cup his face with my hand. He then cups my face with his other hand and closes his eyes for a few seconds.

''Can you feel it?'' he asked.

''F-feel w-what?'' I asked.

''My love for you,'' he replied.

I push him away with all my might and get off the car quickly. I just can't control myself anymore. If we were to continue further, my heart would probably burst due to the intense contraction and relaxation.

''Bom ah, where are you going? Wait for me!'' I hear Seunghyun shouted.

He finally catches up with me and he holds my shoulders firmly.

''Are you mad?'' he asked.

''Let me go!'' I exclaimed.

I am not mad at him. I just need some time alone. Whenever I see him, my heart and my mind are working strangely.

''You, get your hands off her!'' I heard a familiar voice said.

Onew walks closer to us and pushes Seunghyun away from me. He looks at me with much worries and sympathy.

''Are you okay?'' he asked.

''I'm fine,'' I replied.

''You! You're really thick-skinned aren't you? If I were you, I would never dare to meet or talk to Bom already!'' Onew exclaimed. ''You're just a piece of who doesn't deserve to be loved!''

"Onew! Enough! Let's just leave," I exclaimed.

Seunghyun looks hurt and he doesn't even reply a single word. We walk away from him and deep down in my heart, I feel guilty. I'm extremely sorry, Seunghyun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seunghyun didn't attend a single lesson and I'm getting worried. I walk over to his friends to ask if they know where Seunghyun is.

"Excuse me. Do you know here Seunghyun is?" I asked.

"He's probably resting at the top of this building. That's where he usually goes," one of them replied.

"Thank you!" I said.

I quickly exit the class and go straight to the stairs. I'm finally standing in front of the door, leading to where Seunghyun is. My heart is starting to beat faster again and I'm thinking of what to say to him. But I can't go back. I've decided to meet him, so I must go forward. Slowly, I turn the door knob and push the door open.

"You're late. I've been waiting for you," Seunghyun said.