Chapter 20 (Hoping that my mother is here)

There's No Such Thing As Impossible When You're In Love

Jiyong's POV

"You did it," I said in a sad, low tone.

It is silent for a few minutes and Chae Rin suddenly breaks the silence.

"Ahahahahahahhhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhahahaha! I can't believe you fell for it! Kyaaa! My stomach hurts! Ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha!" Chae Rin laughed.

"Yah! You! How dare you make up such stories! How stupid of me to believe you!" I shouted.

Chae Rin stops laughing and moves closer to me. She gives me a peck on my lips and smirks.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Teacher is such a hypocrite. You told me not to curse, but you just said 'stupid' just now. Now that's your punishment!" Chae Rin said.

Hearing her say 'stupid', I move closer to her and give her a kiss.

"Yah! What was that for!" she shouted.

"You just said 'stupid'," I replied. "Ooops!"

Chae Rin gives me another kiss but this time, it's longer than the one before. I respond to the kiss and without any conscious control, my hands snake around her waist as I pull her closer. She wraps her hands around my neck and I enter with my tongue. Just about then, Chae Rin's body gets stiff and she immedietely pushed me away.

"What did we just do?" she asked me, rubbing her lips with her sleeve.

I can't help but smile because the kiss wasn't that bad to me, in fact, I enjoyed it.

"Can you just leave? I'm trying to clear my mind right here," she said.

"Chae Rin, you-," I said.

"Get out!" she shouted.

 

CL's POV

"What is wrong with me? Why did I voluntarily kiss him?" I thought.

"I can't possibly be in love with him. But, my heart is beating so fast right now,"

The words that the astrologer said come into my mind...

Two men will appear in your life and you'll have to decide which one. The possibility that you choose each one of them is 50:50. It all depends on your decision. If you think carefully, you'll find out the right man for you.

Could Jiyong be one of them?

But if he is, who could the other person be?

Could it, perhaps, be Ki Bum?

"Ania. I shouldn't think of this. Love comes suddenly. The best solution for now is to just go with the flow," I mumbled. "But still, do I like Jiyong?"

Why does it always have to be like this? My mother, who I need the most right now, isn't here to help me. Who am I supposed to share all my thoughts and problems with?