Chapter 16 (Jealousy)

There's No Such Thing As Impossible When You're In Love

TOP's POV

During Maths class, that is the last lesson for the day...

"Psssttt...Seunghyun-sshi!" Bom whispered.

I pretend to not hear her, just to for a bit.

"Seunghyun-sshi! S-E-U-N-G-H-Y-U-N!" she whispered.

Giving up on trying to whisper to me, she kicks the back of my chair several times, but still, I ignore her.

"Right, so you're trying to test my patience eh?" she murmured.

I feel something sharp poking my back and I immedietely turn around. Bom is holding a pair of scissors in her right hand, so, she was using that to poke me just now? -_-

"Yah! Are you trying to kill me?" I said in a low tone.

She ignores me and hands me over a small note.

Dear Choi Seunghyun,

After the class ends, I have to do something. It'll take just about 30 minutes. Don't ask what it is! Please wait for me! 

Bom

XXX

"Okay. What's with the 'Dear Seunghyun'? Is she writing a formal letter or something?" I thought. 

"Where are you going exactly?" I whispered.

"Choi Seunghyun! Why are you talking when I'm explaining in front? This is my last warning!" Mrs. Shandra, the Maths teacher, exclaimed.

"S-sorry Mrs. Shandra!" I replied.

"Aish! I got scolded because of Bom!" I thought. "Oh well, I guess I have to wait for her,"

 

BOM's POV

The library is so magnificent. It's so huge and I can see a lot of books placed on high-rise shelves. 

"Omo, how can I find a dictionary in such a huge place like this?" I pouted.

"Excuse me, Miss. Do you need any help?" a man said.

He looks cute and handsome with his glasses, and, and, and, he's a gentleman.

"A-ah, annyonghasaeyo!" I greeted.

"Annyonghasaeyo!" he replied back, taking off his glasses.

He looks more handsome without his glasses on and I'm getting nervous.

"I-I'm looking for a dictionary," I replied.

"A dictionary? Hmm, please follow me. I'll show you where it is," he replied.

He walks ahead with me following him from behind and at last, we arrive at the section for dictionaries.

"Which language are you looking for? Korean? English? Chinese? Malay? Tagalog? German? Thai? Espanyol?" he asked.

"I,I'm looking for the meaning of the word 'playboy'," I replied.

"Ah, that, I can explain it myself without looking up the meaning in the dictionary. It means a man who plays with girls for pleasure without any emotional attachment. Another word for 'playboy' is womanizer," he explained.

"Ah, I see. So he's like that," I mumbled.

I feel quite hurt after knowing it. I suddenly remember Onew is standing in front of me so quickly direct my attention away.

"Woah! You're the best!" I exclaimed.

"Thank you for the compliment. Well, I must say, you're very beautiful, senorita," he said.

"T-thank y-you," I replied shyly. "Erm, so a playboy is a bad person, am I right?"

"Yes, you're correct!" he said.

This further makes me feel hurt.

"Excuse me, what is your name?" I asked. "I'm Bom,"

"Sure! My name is Onew," he replied. 

"I hope we can be good friends, and I think I might be meeting you again next time. Because I really need your help in language," I said.

"Sure. I'll be glad too!" he replied. "It's already late, you should be going home. Let me take you to your car,"

"T-thank you," I stuttered.

"You seem to be having a problem. Your expression shows it. Do you, perhaps, want to share with me?" he said.

 

TOP's POV

I'm resting on the top of the school building where I can feel the cool breeze and watch the beautiful scenery of the sea from a far. Best of all, I can observe everyone at school, even those who are sneakily dating in secluded places.

"Eh, isn't that Bom?" I mumbled when I see Bom walking out of the library with a man.

"So, that's what she's doing eh? She found another guy, a goodlooking one. She can hit all the good birds easily," 

Both of them looks so friendly, talking to one another, laughing and joking around. I decide to just let it go, but not for long.. That guy just held Bom by her shoulders and now, I'm angry. Without thinking any further, I jumped from the top of the building and miraculously landed safely on the ground. All eyes were on me but right now, all that I care is to take Bom away from that man.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Omo! TOP just jumped from the building! Really, there's no such thing as impossible when you're in love!!! But in this case, could TOP already be falling for Bom?