Chapter 26 (A Criminal in Love)

There's No Such Thing As Impossible When You're In Love

Jiyong's POV

Lately, I've been meeting a few people, just to ask for advice, on love. -_- I know I'm weird, but to get Chae Rin, I'll do anything, eventhough it's the strangest or the most dangerous way there is.

So here is the summary of my findings:

1. Girls love it when they're complimented by men - advice from mom

2. I should try to flirt with Chae Rin, e.g. smile, wink, talk sweet things, etc - advice from Courtlady Shin

3. Try to look as handsome as possible when meeting her - advice from an old man whom I met near a garbage bin

4. Try to get on her good side - advice from one of the palace guards

Right now, I'm standing in front of Chae Rin's room and I'm nervous.

"Pull yourself together, Kwon Jiyong! You have the right to enter her room! You're her tutor!" I thought.

Slowly, I slide open her door, and silently step into her room to not wake her up.

"Boo!" Chae Rin shouted.

The moment I enter her room, Chae Rin jumps on me, hugging me tightly while wrapping her legs around my waist, and her hands around my neck for support.

"I miss you," she said as she gives me a peck on my lips.

I'm so surprised, so shocked, so unbelievable...

"I, I , I , I , I ,I," I stuttered.

"I love you?" she asked.

"Y-yes. I l-love y-you," I replied.

I still can't believe this is happening. I pinch my cheeks several times, but still, I haven't woken up.

"Jiyong, I love you too. This isn't a dream. This is really happening," she explained.

"T-then, the kiss was real? You really kissed me just now?" I asked.

"Uhm!" she replied, nodding cutely.

"Then, can I give you another kiss?" I asked.

I place her carefully on the mattress and throw myself above her. Without any hesitation, I press my lips against hers. She responds immediately to the kiss, turning it into a passionate one as we playfully mingle with each other's tongues, twirling and interlinking them. I break away from the kiss and head lower to her neck. I greedily sniffed her neck, it, smooching it, it and biting it all the way. This, combined with her constant around makes the scene more enjoyable, more romantic and more importantly, makes me want to taste her more. At last, we had our first make out.

"You know what, I'm a criminal right now," I said to her as I carressed her head.

"Why?" she asked.

"Couples can't talk to one another before marriage. But I've done a lot more than that to you. I've touched you, kissed you and we even make out," I replied.

"I see. So, it's like this in the past, eh. Say, why don't we get married?" she said.

"Married?" I asked.

"Uhm. If we get married, we won't have any restrictions right?" she replied.

"True, but are you really willing to marry me?" I said.

"I'm extremely willing to marry you, because I love you," she replied as she gives me another kiss.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! CL and Jiyong are finally together!!!!! And they're getting married! Next is topbom!!!!

Stay tuned, yeorobeun! Don't forget to comment n subscribe!! Annyong~