Chapter 24 (Inexperienced in love)

There's No Such Thing As Impossible When You're In Love

Ki Bum's POV

"Jiyong, I'm back. Sorry, I was late. Chae Rin was-," I said.

Jiyong is sitting on the floor with a serious look on his face. It has been ages since the last time I've seen that look because he only did that when he's going to say something extremely serious. I take off my shoes and walk towards him, taking a seat in front of him.

"Jiyong, what's the matter? Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Ki Bum," he said in an extremely serious and scary tone.

I've never seen or heard him acting like this. His eyes are piercing on me like lasers and I swear his face doesn't even have a hint of friendliness or sympathy right now.

"Wh-what is it?" I asked.

"I, am not going to lose to you. Chae Rin, I swear I won't let you have her. She's mine," Jiyong replied.

"So this is about Chae Rin after all. Then, if you've decided that, I won't let you have her either," I replied.

"Let's just see who Chae Rin will choose in the end," Jiyong smirked.

 

CL's POV

"Mama, can I talk to you?" I asked the Emperor's wife when I see her passing by.

"Whatever is the matter? Are you sick? I heard that you didn't leave your room for a whole week. You look very thin!" she replied.

"I really really need your help, Mama," I said.

"Let's seat over there," she replied. "Uhm, Courtlady Jung, can you please give us some privacy? Thank you," she said.

And so.....

"Mama, since my mother is not here, I find it hard to talk about my problems. That's why I need your help. I hope you don't mind," I said politely.

"My, I'm not sure how I can help you. But I'll listen anyway," she replied humbly.

"Actually, I'm having some love problems," I said. "I think I'm in love with two men,"

"My, that sounds impossible. How can you fall in love with two men at the same time?" she gasped. "But you must surely love one of them more than the other, am I correct?"

"I don't know. I like both of them equally," I replied.

"Can I ask, who are they?" she asked.

"I-It's Kwon Jiyong and Kim Ki Bum," I said.

"As I thought," she mumbled. "Can you tell me, how do you feel when you're with one of them?"

"I met Ki Bum first before I met Jiyong. At first, we were just friends. Then we start to get closer and I'm starting to cling onto him. He's always calm and whenever I meet him, I feel at ease. But when I'm with Jiyong, it's the other way round. Actually, I fell in love at first sight with him. I thought he was really handsome. But there was this time when he was rude to me, so I started to hate him instead. Time goes by, and I meet him almost everyday, I'm starting to develop some feelings for him. When he first kissed me, I was kinda shocked and my heart was beating so fast. After that, I'm starting to feel nervous everytime I meet him and my heart beats really fast whenever we talk to one another," I explained.

"Ahahaha. Aigoo, young lady. Have you been in love before?" she chuckled.

"Ania. I've never fallen in love before," I replied. 

"No wonder you don't understand your situation. Your feelings for Ki Bum aren't love. It's more towards friendship and a sibling-like relationship. The one you love is Jiyong. You said your heart beats faster everytime you meet him, am I correct?" she replied.

"Y-yes," I said.

"There are actually a few signs that can tell you that you're in love. One is that your heart beats faster when you meet that man. Two is that you can't stop thinking about him," she continued.

"Ah, that's correct! But, there was this time when I kissed Jiyong without a good reason. I just, suddenly, erm, felt like kissing him. Does that count in as well?," I replied.

"Of course!" she replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMO! CL has finally understand her feelings! Will she confess to Jiyong now? But this sounds too easy doesn't it? I wonder what's going to happen next...what's going to happen if cl gets back to the future? before she confesses to Jiyong?!!!!???!!!???!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Naaaahhh, that's too much obstacles! Besides, why would cl get back to the future? CL and bom have swapped places permanently to find their true loves!!!