Chapter 14 (Denying TOP)

There's No Such Thing As Impossible When You're In Love

TOP's POV

The sound of bell indicates that it's already lunchtime.  I know everyone else is going to walk over to Bom to talk to her. So, I plan to take her out the class to save her. But my plan is destroyed when Jonghyun suddenly barges out the classroom, carrying Bom on his back.

"That guy. He's really getting on my nerves," I thought.

"TOP, let's go to the cafeteria. I'm starving," Youngbae said.

And so, at the cafeteria...

I see Bom and Jonghyun sitting at a table just beside the pool. 

"Seungri, here's my money. Buy me the usuals," I said. "I'm going to wait for you guys at the table,"

I take a seat at a table near Bom and Jonghyun's, just the right distance for me to observe what they are doing and talking about, without being discovered.

"What's this?" Bom asked.

"This is beef steak. You don't know?" Jonghyun said.

"Uhm. It's the first time I've heard and seen it. I wonder how it tastes like," Bom replied.

"It's really good. Here, have some!" Jonghyun replied, feeding Bom some of the steak with a fork.

"What's wrong with your expression? Are you angry?" Daesung asked.

"Oh, you're here already," I replied, trying to change the topic of our conversation.

"Omo! Bom is sitting there! I wanna join her!" Seungri gasped.

"Don't you dare move a step!" I exclaimed.

"O-okay. If you say so," Seungri pouted.

"Yah, why aren't you eating your food? Are you that busy looking at Bom?" Youngbae asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Don't try to lie to us. We've noticed it since earlier. You keep looking at her. You like her don't you?" Daesing replied.

"Of course not! I don't like her! Eventhough she's beautiful, she's-," I denied.

"You said she's beautiful. That's the first time you compliment a girl, Come on, you like her don't you?" Seungri said.

"No! I don't like her!" I exclaimed.

"Then, do you hate her?" Daesung asked.

"No! I don't hate her!" I replied. "It's just that-,"

"Why?" Daesung, Seungri and Youngbae asked at the same time.

"Don't tell anyone else about this. If you dare tell even a single soul, I'll kill you," I replied. "She's my fiance,"

"O-okay. Fuh! This is so unexpected!" Seungri replied. "Woah, look! They're laughing!"

Bom and Jonghyun are laughing right now, as if they have been best friends since young. That scene really makes me boil.

 

BOM's POV

"Bom, I notice that guy keeps looking at you since earlier," Jonghyun said.

"Who?" I asked.

"That guy," he pointed out.

"Ah. Don't mind him," I replied.

"You're not surprised? Really?" Jonghyun exclaimed.

"No. What for?" I replied.

"He's the most handsome man in school and he does good at everything. He's got the looks, he's good at studying, sports, arts. You name it! He's got it all! That's why his nickname is TOP!" Jonghyun said.

"T-a-b?" I stuttered.

"Ania. TOP! T-O-P! Not t-a-b!" Jonghyun said.

"T-tabi?" I asked.

"No, no, no! It's not Tabi! It's TOP!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

"It's so hard," I replied.

"Aish, it's okay. Ah, btw, don't ever fall for him! He's a playboy!" Jonghyun said.

"Jonghyun ah, I've heard of the word 'playboy' before, but I don't know what it means. What is it exactly?" I said.

"Really? You don't know?" Jonghyun exclaimed.

"Uhm! I don't know!" I replied as I shook my head.

"Hmm, why don't you go to the library later. FInd a dictionary and search for the word 'playboy'," Jonghyun replied.

"Why can't you tell me right away?" I asked.

"To tell you the truth, I don't know what it is as well! Haaaahahaha!" Jonghyun exclaimed and the two of us laugh our heads off.