Chapter 17 (Seunghyun's Revolution)

There's No Such Thing As Impossible When You're In Love

BOM's POV

"So, you're telling me that you're engaged to a playboy?" Onew asked.

"Uhm. I, I feel hurt right now. I wish I didn't know the meaning of that word," I replied.

"Do you like your fiance?" Onew asked.

"I don't know. The first time I met him, I thought he was a good person, wearing glasses, acting like a nerd. Then I found out that he was just playing around by being a nerd, and he's always rude, arrogant and demanding," I replied. "But this time, I feel hurt knowing that he's a playboy,"

Onew places his hand around my shoulders to comfort me. Right about then, the atmosphere around us changes.

"Woah, did you see that? He just jumped off from the 6th floor!" I heard a girl murmured.

"Isn't it 7? Cos he jumped from the top of the building!"

"He's so cool! Kyaa, so handsome!"

"Omo, TOP oppa is so brave!"

I turn around, only to find Seunghyun glaring at me with those fierce looking eyes. He walks closer to me, and everytime he moves a step closer, Onew moves a step forward to protect me.

"Move!" Seunghyun exclaimed.

"No! What are you trying to do with Bom?" Onew replied.

"I said move!" Seunghyun shouted.

Onew didn't even move an inch and when Seunghyun tries to punch him, Onew is able to grab Seunghyun's fist before it hits his face.

"Don't act so childish. Fighting is not the solution to this," Onew replied.

"Oh, so you're telling me that you're mature already? Sheeesh! Come on, you don't want to mess up with me don't you?" Seunghyun smirked.

"What do you want with Bom?" Onew asked again.

"It's none of your business! Now, move!" Seunghyun shouted.

"I'm not going to move unless you give me a good reason why you want Bom," Onew replied.

"Aish! Really! Okay, I'll tell you! I'll tell the whole school!" Seunghyun shouted. "She, is my fiance!"

Everyone was gasping right when they hear what Seunghyun said, especially the girls.

"Is that true Bom?" Onew asked me.

"Come on Bom! Tell him! We're engaged right?" Seunghyun said.

"Ania! We're not engaged!" I replied after remembering what Seunghyun has told me this morning.

He didn't want me to tell anyone that we're engaged, so that's why I denied it.

"You're lying Seunghyun. I know Bom is beautiful, but really, you don't have to go crazy like this. Bom is too good for a playboy like you. She doesn't deserve to be treated like the other girls that you played with," Onew said. "Come on, let's go Bom,"

I walk away with Onew, peeking at Seunghyun several times. He looks dumbfounded, sitting on the ground like a hopeless child. He looks hurt. I don't understand him. Is he hurt because I denied our engagement? But he was the one who told me not tell a single soul about it. Or, could he be hurt because of what Onew said to him?

 

TOP's POV

Everything that guy mentioned is true. I'm just a playboy and I don't deserve to have Bom. She's too innocent. But why do I feel so hurt right now? I've never been like this. Everyone is looking at me right now, but I don't care. 

I stand up and walk slowly towards the car waiting for me in front of the school gate. My driver walks towards me, giving me support.

"Young Master, are you feeling okay? You look terrible," he said.

"Just bring me home quick," I replied.

He opens the door for me and I climb onto the car. I see Bom sitting at the corner end, with her face against her knee, sobbing. She immediately turns her face up the moment I enter the car.

"Seunghyun-sshi, I, I'm so sorry," she sobbed.

"Ania, it's not your fault. I was the one who started the fight. I was the one who told you not to tell anyone that we're engaged. I shouldn't have demanded you earlier. What that man just said is true. You're too good for me. For a playboy like me, there's only hell for me," I replied.

"B-but you can change yourself," she replied.

"You mean I can stop being a playboy?" I asked.

"Uhm. Everyone deserves another chance," she replied.

"This is it. I should stop being a playboy," I thought.

I clinch my fist and close my eyes, trying to clear my mind. From now on, I'm going to show Bom that I'm a good person. A person who deserves to love and to have her by my side.