Super Junior [Take Care Of You When You Are Sick] Part 4

Korean Fantasy's one shots/scenarios [request here]

A/N: I'm so sorry but writing 15 scenarios about the guys taking care of you when you are sick is difficult. I've lost all ideas so I decided to make this one about them missing you when they are overseas!!

#Kibum:

I flipped open my laptop and immediately went to Skype because I promised Kibum I was going to tonight. We were immediately connected and I got to see him smiling at me. "Jagiya~, I miss you. I wish I was with you in Seoul and not filming this movie. Ilsan is too far away from you." His smile turned sad and I couldn't help but feel the same way. He has been away for only 2 weeks but it felt like a whole year apart from him. To make matters worse, he had another month to finish filming the movie. "Kibum-ah, I can't wait till you come back. I have so much to tell you!" I happily said but tears were threatening to fall. I breathed deep and the tears soon disappeared. I let of a sigh of relief which made Kibum confused but we just continued talking for an hour when he said, "Jagiya~, stay here! I wanna go get a drink. I'm super thirsty." He said dramatically and left the screen. I was just staring at the screen when everything started getting very strange. I was staring at a painting that I hung on the wall in my living room. Its probably just a coincidence that the hotel he's staying at has the same one. But another thing was very weird. I saw my bagpack that I left on the sofa just before I skyped him. Plus, the sofa was also blue like mine. My thoughts were cut when I heard the fridge being opened. Who the hell is that? Nobody has the key to my apartment besides Kibum and my mom. Why is my mom here? I got out of my seat, carrying my hockey stick just in case it was a robber. I tiptoed to the kitchen and I got a shock. It wasn't my mom. It was a man. He was wearing a black tee with white trackpants, the same pants I got Kibum for his birthday last year. It had the same paint stains as Kibum's which he got while we were painting our home. I tiptoed up to the suspicious guy and whacked him on the with my hockey stick, not with a lot of force though. I didn't want to injure the fellow. "OWWWW! Jagiya! What are you doing?! Why did you hit me?!" He yelled in pain and started rubbing his bottom. "Kibum? What are you doing here? I thought you were in Ilsan?" My head cocked to the side as I stared at him who was still in pain. "I guess I blew my cover. The producers decided to change me to a less prominent role which means I have lesser scenes to film which in turn means I don't need to be away for another month. They thought that since I was in Super Junior, it would distract the audience from the plot." He grimaced when I put the ice pack on his bottom for him. "Why didn't you tell me? Aish now I'm the bad person. I'm sorry I hit you but you could have atleast told me!" I retaliated and hit his arm lightly. "Yeah I should've told you. Now I'm hurt." He whined. "I can't believe you were skyping me from our living room! You are such a creep." I giggled and hugged him tightly. Oh how much I miss this man of mine......

Leeteuk: 

I sat in my workspace at my office and stared at the clock. Teukkie has been gone for four days now. I sighed and just continued with my work. I had a lot to do. My boss was constantly yelling at me to finish up the designs I was doing for our new store that was opening at Apgujeong. Sadly, I was the designer of the store and I had to finish up the project soon though it takes a long time considering that I have to go through every aspect in detail. It was already 9:50pm and I was the only one in the office. I miss the days when I was working late and Leeteuk would come to the office to deliver me coffee and a late night snack which was normally just a muffin or something like that. "Jagiya~~, its Leeteuk! Pick up the phone!!" I chuckled at my ringtone. Leeteuk had recorded it while I was sleeping and assigned it to his number so everytime he was calling, the strange ringtone go off. "Oppa~, I miss you." I whined over the phone and sighed. It was nice to be able to hear his voice. Its been too long. The last time I heard his voice was when I was sending him off at the airport but my boss just had to call me and ruin my day. "Awww my jagi misses me. I miss you too. I wish you were here to watch our concerts. The Japanese fans love us." He happily said like always. How is this guy constantly happy? "Leeteuk hyung, your special stage is going to start in ten minutes. Go get ready. I'll make sure to do what you told me to." I heard a familiar voice in the background. "Aigo jagiya~, Siwon says I have to go now. I'll talk to you later. I have a surprise. Make sure to be on your laptop by 11pm." I felt like I could see him smile even though I was on the phone, only his voice to keep me alive. "Ara oppa~. Go work hard. I'm doing the same. Ppyong~." I gave off a fake giggle and ended the call. -11 PM- I flipped open my laptop like Leeteuk said and waited. I received an email and immediatly opened it because it was from Leeteuk. It was a video. A video of him singing my favourite song ever by himself. He was actually singing CN Blue's Sang Sang for me. Sungmin was playing the guitar for him at the back and at the end of the video, there was a message to me. "Jagiya~, no matter how far we are, I'm always thinking of you.". He was saying that to me, ON STAGE! Infront of a million fans! I nearly died. My tears started to pour. Oppa~, I miss you.

#Zhou Mi:

I stared at the box infront of my apartment. I had been staying at my mom's place the past few days because I was sick of being alone without Zhou Mi who was touring with Super Junior. I bent down to pick up the box that was taped up and looked as if it had gone through a war. I pushed my apartment door open and kicked off my trainers that were incredibly dirty. I looked at my apartment. It was so empty without Zhou Mi running around, making me dress up for him, watching movies and everything else we did. I put the box down in the kitchen and went to take a shower before having dinner, alone. I got dressed in my pajamas and cooked ramyun by myself. This is probably the first time I've been away from Zhou Mi for so long. He's normally back in a day but now its been a week. I continued staring at the box before I decided to finally open it. I took a blade and cut the thin pieces of tape that were holding the box. I gasped when I saw what was inside. I cannot believe this. Zhou Mi had sent me a box full of new clothes for me and some other things. I picked up the notebook that was stuffed inbetween the clothes. I opened the hard cover and stared at the picture Zhou Mi pasted on the cover page. He had written a little note below it.

"To my dearest ______, I'm sorry I cannot be with you right now and see your face or talk to you but I hope that you will like this. I wrote a letter for everyday I was gone this week and I want you to do the same. Tell me everything that happened this week. Then send it back to me at the end of the week. I'll send it back to you after the week after next is over. Like that, you won't know we were even apart. I miss you too much. The cycle will go on like that for this whole month while I'm away. Make sure to include pictures because I did too. :) I love you~" So from then on, I wrote a letter to him for each day and I sent it to him when the week was over. I continuously took pictures of myself or when I was at the park with my friends to send to him.

A/N: I know I promised 15 scenarios but I find it really difficult to do Shindong considering he has Nari and I wanted to do a Shindong x Nari one but its super hard. I wouldn't mind doing it if someone specially requested a scenario for it :) I'm sorry once more and I hoped all of you liked my scenarios so far. I still have more to come so keep on requesting :) Comment and Subscribe too <3