Super Junior [Take Care Of You When You Are Sick] Part 3

Korean Fantasy's one shots/scenarios [request here]

#Hangeng:

I sat down in the kitchen and watched at Hangeng cooked his Beijing Fried Rice. I felt bad that I couldn't cook for him even though its his first day off since forever. Stupid cold. "Wah oppa! It smells nice. I can't wait to eat some. You're always cooking for your members but never me." I pouted and made a puppy dog face. "Aigo my aegi is so cute. I'm sorry I don't cook for you more often." He pinched my cheeks and presented me with a plate full of fried rice. "Come on aegi~, I'll feed you." He sat down next to me and picked up his chopsticks. I'm so jealous that he can use chopsticks, I've never learnt how to. I opened my mouth wide and he fed me a piece of kimchi before he gave me a spoonful of rice. "Oppa~, your food is truly daebak!" I put two thumbs up for him but the spice got to me and I coughed, ruining the moment. "Awww, if only you weren't sick. I wanted to bring you out to see the Han River. It was named after me. Get it, HAN River, HANgeng." I laughed at his lame joke and just continued eating the rice that he was feeding me. "Oppa~, maybe we can still go to the Han River. I'm pretty alright now since you're feeding me." I smiled at him, full of aegyo. I really wanted to go to the Han River since its the ideal dating spot. "Aniyo, you're too sick." He shook his head and nuzzled his nose against mine. "But I want to. Please~, just this once. All the other times I fall sick, you can lock me inside my room. I promise." I put out my pinky to show him how serious I was about it. "Fine. Go get dressed. We're not letting you go to the Han River in animal pajamas." He chuckled and pulled me off the chair and into the room. I pulled on my leggings, a tee and a hoodie. "Oppa~, I'm ready." I shouted out and he yelled back at me to get out because he was already outside my apartment door. We got into his car and we drove all the way there because we were too far away. "Woah! This place is beautiful! We should come here all the time." I said in awe and stared at the reflection of the setting sun in the water. Hangeng locked the car and walked up to me, hugging me from the back. "Oppa~ *cough* *cough*" I started coughing non-stop which made him worry. "Aegi-ah~, are you okay? Come on, lets go back. We shouldn't have come here in the first place. Its too cold for you to be here" He pulled me off the ground and into the car. "Oppa~, lets just watch the sun set in the car first. Then we can go." I said firmly because he cannot say no when I'm serious. We got to watch the sunset and the stars rise till I fell asleep and we drove home.

#Kangin:

I flipped my phone open for the nth time and there was still no message from Kangin. He said he would text me when he lands safely in Korea after his trip to Hong Kong with the guys and it was already 1pm now which means he should have landed an hour ago. I wanted to tell him I was sick but I didn't want to bother him. I was starting to get worried in case the plane didn't land safely or something like that. "Jagiya~, I'm home~." Kangin said in a sing-song voice. I wanted to get up and hit him for making me so worried but I was so tired because of my period and didn't want to move. "Jagiya~, are you okay?" I groaned at his loud voice which made my head ring. "Shut up you babo! My head hurts and its not helping with this effing period cramps. AND! Why didn't you text me? Do you want me to go crazy? I feel like killing myself because of my cramps and you make me worried sick that I could just hang myself!" I hissed at him who was sitting right next to me. He looked a bit lost at first but everything finally sunk in and he just got up and left the house. Now where is this idiot going? Aish whatever! I can't care anymore. I huffed and laid back down on the sofa, clutching at my sides. -an hour later- I was beginning to get worried. Fine, I said I wouldn't care but I have to! That idiot is my boyfriend for god's sake. I was about to call him when he sent me a text. 

From: Kanginnie <3

To: Jagiya~

Jagiya~ I'm at the drug store.... You need me to get anything? I don't know what helps for your cramps. I need your help. I've been standing infront of the ladies section for 45 minutes thinking I would know what to get but I don't. People are starting to stare at me......Reply soon :)

Ppyong~

I giggled at his text. I seriously cannot believe that he's been standing there for that long.

From: Jagiya~

To: Kanginnie <3

ᄏᄏᄏᄏAigo you idiot. Just a hot pack and painkillers will do :) Thank you yeobo~. Saranghae~

Ppyong~

#Ryeowook: 

I felt like I was bed ridden because of my vomiting that was going on non-stop. I had gotten a cold after walking through the rain without and umbrella and it just got ten times worse because I soon started vomiting. I was hungry but too sick to have an appetite. I would just eventually vomit anyways. Ryeowook still insisted on cooking for me today because he got a day off and got his Leeteuk hyung to drive him here. "_____-ah~, food is ready! Do you want me to bring the food inside?" he yelled from the kitchen. I was about to shout back but I started coughing really badly which resulted in me vomiting on the bedroom floor. There was no reply from me so I guess he got worried because I could hear him running to my room. I heard a shriek which followed by Ryeowook helping me to the toilet to gargle and brush my teeth. He left me alone for god knows what reason so I just cleaned myself up and went to the kitchen but he was no longer there. Where did he go? I walked back to my room to clean up my vomit since I couldn't find Wookie but he was actually in my room cleaning up my vomit for me. "Wookie oppa~, you don't have to clean it up for me. I will do it." I croaked and crouched on the floor, sanitizing the floor with a disinfectant. "Aniyo! You go to the kitchen and wait for me. I will do this. You're sick. I can't let my patient suffer." He swatted my hand away from the wet rag and pushed me out of the room. Fine then. I sat in the kitchen and put my head on the table, wanting to get some sleep but the smell of the Chicken Porridge was so nice so I took a spoonful of it. It warmed up my throat which made me feel ten times better. "Yay! My little ____ is actually eating. You shouldn't starve yourself. It will make you feel worse. You're lucky I'm a good cook." He smiled and put his hands in his apron's pockets. "My little ____ is a very good patient." He pat my head and sat down, watching me eat. Ryeowook was right. I didn't vomit for the rest of the day after eating his magical~ chicken porridge.