Infinite "Teaches You How To Ice Skate" Part 2

Korean Fantasy's one shots/scenarios [request here]

[Sunggyu's not really teaching you but yay]

Sunggyu:

I was getting all dolled up for some blind date my friends, Soojung and Jihyun, had set me up for. I'd normally not be like this, as in getting all ready for a blind date but I know who the guy is, just that he doesn't know me. He's a super cute guy with a killer voice and he's a trainee at Woollim. He goes to our school and is a year higher than us. He's always been really nice so why wouldn't I want to go on a date with him. I tied up my hair into a neat ponytail and added a bit of eye liner to my already big eyes before slipping on my flats and leaving the house. Soojung had promised to meet me at the shopping mall with her boyfriend to keep us company in case we're super awkward with each other or something like that. -later at the ice rink-. "Ahn Soojung, I hate you. You knew I can't freakin ice skate yet you bring me to a freaking a ice rink and leave me alone with Sunggyu?!" I sent the angry text message before staring at Sunggyu sadly. He seemed so happy to meet me but my own mood got dampened when I saw where we were at. "Ummmm, _____-ah, I know this may sound a bit rude but are you mad that you're on a date with me? I mean, we're you expecting someone else, someone better?". "Aniyo, it's just that I-don't-really-know-how-to-skate." I said the last 7 words in a rush, hoping he wouldn't hear me and think I was some fool or something. "Oh that's great, I was scared that you didn't like me. By the way, it's okay, I can always teach how to skate.". He passed me a pair of sky blue skates and helped me slip them onto my feet. "Okay, so first, you move your foot, at least I think so." he mumbled the last part but I managed to catch what he said. "What do you mean by you "think so"?" I stared at him, fear evident in my eyes. "Ummm, mianhae, I don't know how to skate. I just wanted to give you a good first impression but I think that failed.". I can't believe this, we're in the middle of the freaking huge ice rink and none of us know how to skate. "It's okay, I have an idea." He said and started untying both our skates. He slung them both around his neck and crouched down onto the ground." _____-ah, get onto my back. The ice is cold and you don't have socks on.". I actually listened to him and wrapped my hands around his shoulders. He had gotten us off the ice in no time but I could see how painful it was for him to walk on the ice. It isn't real ice but it doesn't mean that it's not cold. "Sunggyu oppa, are you okay?" I stared at him worriedly as he put on his sneakers while grimacing. "Yeah, the ice is just a bit cold. Come on, let's go do something more fun." He grinned at me and entangled his fingers with mine. We had spent the rest of the day at the arcade and eating fun fair food. We even exchanged numbers and promised to go out on another date. Oh, and I reminded myself to slay Soojung's head off her body.

 

Myungsoo:

 

I had gotten a text from Myungsoo the night before telling me to meet him at the park near my the convenience store I was working at when I got off work today. I kinda tried to dress up a bit more presentable then I normally did but there isn't much I can do thanks to the painfully cold weather. I just pulled on a pink sweater with a cartoon rabbit on it and my favourite pair of UGG boots that were bubblegum pink. "Myungpoop's not even here yet he's always complaining about my tardiness. He should speak for himself." I huffed and sat down on some random bench that just happened to be behind me. The whole park was empty since most kids were at school and their parents were probably at work so I just watched a squirrel being chased by a cat. "Jagiya~~~~~". I turned to where I heard the voice and saw Myungsoo sitting below a tree, strumming his guitar gently. "What did you just call me?" I stared at him, astonished. He's never called me jagiya. He was always so cold and constantly looked bored. "Jagiya, yeah I called you that. Anyways, put these on so we can get on with our date." He pushed a something that looked like a shoe box towards me and ran his hands through his hair. I opened the box and I totally regret ever coming here. The box contained a pair of white sequined ice skates with my initials on them. I can't skate to save my life so this really . "Ummm myung, I don't know how to skate." I mumbled while attempting to put the skates on, they fit perfectly. "Oh, it's okay then. I'll just teach you." He beamed at me and pushed me towards the ice. "Okay, try moving your legs forwards and backwards." "What?! Most guys would hold the girl or something like that!" I stood frozen on the ice and stared down at my trembling feet. "You do know that doesn't help right? Guys just use that as a ploy to hold their girlfriends." He chuckled and stayed put on the bench. I listened to his advice and I dragged my foot on the ice. It was actually working and soon, I was gliding perfectly on the ice. Myungsoo soon joined me on the ice and both of us were skating perfectly next to each other until he slipped and fell on top of me in a really awkward position. We were staring at each other for awhile before I looked away because I knew my face was beet red. I felt his face getting closer to mine and he kissed my cheek lightly. I could feel him getting up because there wasn't a shadow over me anymore so I followed suit. "Jagiya~, let's go home. I'm tired of all this ice skating so let's go home and grab a mug of hot chocolate with a nice christmas movie. How does that sound?"

 

 

A/N: I'm done with part 2 my lovelies :) I think myungpoop's one was a fail though. Nevermind, I'll try harder for the next two. Hope you guys liked it :)) BTW, are you guys also as excited as me for Infinite's comeback?!?!?!?! :D

Ppyong~