Cheondung "Childhood Friends + Confession"

Korean Fantasy's one shots/scenarios [request here]

5 years old:

I was sitting on the swings, crying thanks to the fresh cut I got from falling while running around the playground by myself. Nobody was there to help me and the blood was staining my favourite white skirt. "Are you okay?" I looked up with my teary eyes to see a boy about my age, staring at me worriedly. "Are you okay?" He asked again as he puffed his cheeks out, inspecting my cut carefully, cheeks still puffed out. "Your cheek are cute." I sniffled and poked one of his cheeks. "Hehe, thank you." he giggled and pulled his handkerchief out of his khaki pockets, pressing it against the cut, making tears well up in my eyes again. "Oh my pororo! It stopped bleeding! Yay!" He squealed and hugged me tightly. "Follow me home! Umma will give you milk and cookies and we can put a cute powerpuff girls bandaid on it. My noona, Dara, has a lot of powerpuff girls bandaids but I like Pororo and Dooly more." He grinned and pulled me along with him into a nice white house that had TWO floors! Mine only has ONE! "Umma! Umma! Umma!" The cute boy yelled and brought me to the kitchen where his mom was sitting at the table, chopping something that my mom always called carrots which I love to eat. "Yes doongie?" The nice tall woman bent down and picked the boy up and put him on the table before bending down and wiping the tears off my face. "Doongie-yah~, who is this?" She asked and pinched my cheeks, making me squirm uncomfortably. I hate it when grown ups do that. "I don't know. I saw her at the playground while I was cycling with Changsun hyung and Byunghee hyung and she was crying because she got a cut on her knee." He pouted and sipped on the orange juice in his baby cup. "Awww, I'll go get you a band-aid. You can sit up here with Cheondung and drink some chocolate milk okay?" I smiled and let her carry me and put me next to the boy before passing me another baby cup with warm chocolate milk. "My name's Cheondung and I'm 5 years old. What about you?" Cheondung asked and let me taste some of his orange juice but it was too sour for my liking. "I'm _____ and I'm ummmm 5 years old too!" I smiled and his mommy returned with a pink box filled with band aids and her phone pressed against her ear. She let me play with Cheondung's rabbit till my umma came to pick me up. I wonder how she knows my umma. "Oh my goodness, thanks so much! I was looking for my aegi everywhere! How did you know she was mine?" My umma asked and took a seat next to Cheondung's umma. "Well, she has your nose and eyes so I just guessed."

 

14 years old: "Doongie~~! I have a question!" I yelled as I ran through the crowd of girls who were surrounding him as per usual. Cheondung managed to grow up really well and he became really good looking and tall that all the girls at school just loved him but I was always special because I was his BEST friend. I managed to spot his head immediately thanks to his height. "Cheondung! Have you had your first kiss yet?!" I whispered to him, trying to avoid the fangirls which was hard since he was so tall. "No, I haven't had my first kiss yet." He chuckled and pinched my cheeks to calm me down. "Then can we try together? I was watching tons of dramas yesterday and I saw Hasun and Jiseok's kiss while watching High Kick 3 and it was soooo cute. Hasun was so scared that Jiseok was going to die so he kissed her to calm her down. Then I watched Ojakgyo Family and Joowon's character kissed UEE because he was jealous of her hanging out with his brother/enemy and it was so awesome! Plus Joowon is to die for! He's so good looking and Jiseok is also super cute and awesome!" I squealed and fangirled by myself while he just laughed at me. "So you want to have your first kiss with me?" he asked, still laughing at me. I nodded my head furiously and dragged him to the back of the school where we could finally get lost from those annoying fangirls. "Come here." he shyly patted the spot next to him. I inched closer to him and he pulled me towards him. "No backing out." He said and pinky promised me. He cupped my face in his hands and pressed his lips against mine. We pulled away after what felt like 5 minutes and smiled he smiled down at me. "Your lips taste of chocolate milk."

 

20 years old:

I sat on the same swing that I was so familiar with and let my tears slowly fall to the sand. ______-ah~, I came rushing here just as you called me. Why are you crying?" Cheondung crouched down to be able to see my face and wipe away my tears with his sweater's sleeve. "It's Jaehyung. He's moving back to Canada....with his new girlfriend." I whimpered and let him hug me tightly. "Maybe I wasn't pretty enough or funny enough or maybe I just at being a girlfriend." I sobbed and nuzzled my face more into the crook of his neck. "_____-ah~, don't say that about yourself. He's the terrible one. You're too awesome, funny and pretty for him. Plus, I think you'd be a perfect girlfriend. You can cook, you're smart and you're really fun!" Cheondung chuckle and ruffled my hair. "You are such a babo, ______." Cheondung cooed and flicked my forehead. "Yah! I'm crying over a heartbreak and here you are calling me an idiot." I hissed and pushed him away. "You want to know why you're such a babo? It's because you don't even notice how much I like you." He laughed and pecked my cheek. "Wait, you like me too?" I asked and pouted out of confusion. "Too? That means you like me back? Yeah I like you, I like you a lot.". I grinned and flicked his forehead as revenge. "I was only with Jaehyung to try and forget you." I chirped and hugged him. "So this means you're mine now and I won't let you cry ever again unless it's happy tears!" He smiled and hugged me back.

 

A/N: EEEP I'M DONE WITH THIS :D BE SURE TO REQUEST AND COMMENT GUYS <3