U-Kiss Someday Part 3

Korean Fantasy's one shots/scenarios [request here]

[A/N: For AJ's, you'll be his best friend from young :)]

AJ:

I sighed as I looked at my now ex-boyfriend's disappearing figure. I won't lie, I still love him. But it's not my fault that he chose to find someone new. Just at that thought, my eyes started to water and leave tracks on my red cheeks. The cold weather wasn't helping at all because it made my nose hurt and my cheeks red as hell. "______-ah~, are you okay?". I turned around and saw AJ sitting next to me on the park bench. He looked worried but I realised he had 2 cups of coffee in his hand. "Well you're fat. Drinking 2 cups of coffee." I giggled slightly even though I was still crying. "Aigo _____-ah, it's amazing how you can joke when you're crying. Now drink up while you tell me who did this to you." He passed the warm coffee cup to me and urged me to start talking. By the time I ended my story, I was bawling and my cup of coffee was empty. AJ pulled me into a tight hug and was running his fingers through my hair. "Don't cry ___-ah, I don't like seeing you like this. It hurts me. Plus, he doesn't deserve you if he makes you cry like this." He hugged me tighter and pecked my forehead which sent shivers down my spine. I pulled away from him and stared at him suspiciously.

"Why did you kiss my forehead?" He gulped while getting on one knee. What the crap is he doing? He better stop soon because people are starting to stare. "I was actually waiting for the our friendship anniversary but why not do it now. He pulled out a tiny blue velvet box from his pocket. "_____-ah~, I've loved you for the longest time and I feel like a coward everytime I miss a chance to confess. _____, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He opened the box and revealed a beautiful silver ring with a sapphire blue heart [I'M AN ELF MAN!]. I felt the tears forming in my eyes. "Yes. I'll be yours forever." I pulled him off the ground and hugged him tightly as he slipped the ring onto my finger. 

Alexander:

I sat still in my office chair and opened another file that I had yet to assess. Oh god I hate having to survey new employees for my boss. I've been picking the wrong employees for 5 years now and I can tell my boss is starting to lose faith in mean. Hold it together just for tonight, please brain! I heard my office door open but ignored it cause' it's probably just the cleaner. I felt someone's arm slide around my neck and I turned around to see Alexander staring at me sadly. "Jagiya~, you've been at work the whole day! Let's go home please. I'll cook dinner.". I practically lost my mind then and got up to hug him tightly. "I'm sorry Xander, I have so much work to do that I've been neglecting you and everyone else. I've just been trying to pick the right employee for the promotion since I've been picking the wrong ones for the past few years."

I started full on crying as he held me tight. He was gently rubbing my back as he began to sing Someday. "You get some right~, you get some wrong~".

Kibum:

I stared at the board with the lists of the cast for the new play. Not again. I failed another audition. This is probably my 6th audition and I still haven't managed to get into one. I dragged my feet slowly towards my car and I could see Kibum resting his back against the car as he was looking at a group of people who made it into the play. "Kibum~." My voice cracked as I called out for him. He stared at me happily before realising the news was going to be bad.

He got up and walked towards me with open arms. He pulled me into his embrace and his hand through my hair. "It's going to be okay baby~. He whispered and wiped my tears away with his thumbs. "Everybody knows you tried~, everybody knows its alright~."