C-CLOWN Barom "When You First Meet" Special Scenario

Korean Fantasy's one shots/scenarios [request here]

Barom:

"Welcome to Solo Cafe! How I may I help you?" I put on a bright smile and looked up to see the same two guys who visited the cafe yesterday at the same time as today. "Iced Latte and a slice of cheesecake please." The boy with the long black helmet hair answered me instead. I shot a smile at the other guy but his eyes just stuck to the menu behind my head. I had cut a pretty huge piece of cheesecake for them, hoping that at least a big piece of cheesecake could make the other guys smile but his frown just stayed on his face. "Thank you! I hope you enjoy your meal." I smiled again at the black haired boy and once again, he was the only one to smile back at me. The two went to sit down in one of the booths in the back and I just stayed put at the counter, staring at the poker faced guy as he just sipped on his latte with a bored expression. I didn't even realise he had gotten up from his seat and I just stayed there, staring at air dreamily now. "Ummmm excuse me?" I snapped out of my trance-like state and my eyes widened when I saw who was standing infront of me and SMILING. Poker-faced guy! "H-how may I help you, sir?" I stuttered and blushed, hiding myself behind the tall counter in embarrassment. "First thing's first, call me Barom and I'd like a cup of your best americano with your phone number written in it using chocolate syrup please." He smirked. I was totally shocked at his sudden open behaviour but just went on to make his americano, including the part with my phone number in chocolate syrup and I even added my name for him. He smiled when he saw the americano I put on the counter infront of him. "______, that's a nice name for such a pretty girl. I'm Barom. I'll call you." He flashed me a blinding smile once more and I felt my legs turning into jelly. "I'll wait for your call then."