Infinite Yadong "When Dongwoo comes back late and Hoya is angry because he didn't tell him"

Korean Fantasy's one shots/scenarios [request here]

Hoya picked up Dongwoo's belongings and threw it out of their room. He had called him a million times but he hadn't picked up. It was not normal for Dongwoo to be like this but it was the 2nd time this was happening and he would have told Hoya that he was coming home late. Hoya was at his wit's end. He had already asked the guys where the older one had been but all of them just replied him by saying, "He said he was meeting a friend for drinks...". He hated having to worry about him. It would always make him feel sick to his stomach and he would even starve if Dongwoo had not returned to him safely. He knew he was being unreasonable for throwing out his belongings but the last time he came back late without telling Hoya, he had come home with a girl. Hoya winced as he remembered the girl kissing Dongwoo outside their dorm door even though the older one was his boyfriend. He sat on his bed and looked at his phone for the nth time that night. 

All of them were supposed to be sleeping by 11PM but Dongwoo wasn't home and it was already 1am. Dongwoo clearly knew that Hoya couldn't sleep with someone else in the room. It was normally Sunggyu who would stay with him when he was alone because Dongwoo was visiting home or something like that. But not tonight. Woohyun had had enough of Sunggyu staying with Hoya because it meant that he would be alone. Plus, Sunggyu was his property. Hoya had begged the youngest to stay with him but he had said that he was too tired to move his belonging's to his room. That was no way he was going to ask either L or Sungyeol because they were both erts and didn't like being separated from each other which meant he would be sleeping in a room with two erts. 

He couldn't take anymore. He took the spare key to his room and hid it in his bag while he locked the room, forbidding Dongwoo from entering if Hoya did not let him. Hoya proceeded to blasting hip hop music which was like his lullaby when he couldn't sleep. He had not listened to music in a long time considering Dongwoo was always in the room but now he was alone which resulted him to do what he was doing. He tucked himself in his bed and slept silently.

-an hour later-

There was a really loud bang on his door which got him worried but the sound was followed by Dongwoo's voice. "Hoya! Let me in! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be with her!". Wait, who is this 'her' he was talking about. Hoya decided not to listen to the elder's pleads and just go back to sleep which seemed much easy for him now knowing Dongwoo was safe but it didn't mean he was no longer angry.

-next morning-

Hoya woke up after a ray of warm sunlight flooded his room and burned his eyes. The noise outside the door had stopped which made him feel more at ease. He unlocked the door but he lost his footing and fell backwards after Dongwoo lunged himself onto the poor soul. "Dongwoo, what are you doing? Get off me. You smell." Hoya pushed the boy who was laying on him and reeked of alcohol. "Sunggyu hyung! Help me! Dongwoo is harassing!" Hoya yelled at the eldest who was passing by the room, shaking his head in disagreement. He didn't want to help the younger one because it was his own problem but he felt bad. He slowly walked to the room and pulled Dongwoo off of Hoya. "Dongwoo, leave Hoya alone. He needs time to think because you've been an idiot." The leader said in a bored manner and dragged his feet once more to his actual destination, the kitchen where Woohyun was cooking eggs and potatoes for everyone. 

"Hoya, please. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kiss the girl last night. I know its the second time this is happening but I'm sorry. I was not in the right mind." Dongwoo begged. Hoya was truly lost because he did not recall Dongwoo kissing another girl. Wait, was Dongwoo confessing that he did something wrong that Hoya didn't even see? 

"Wait, you kissed someone? I didn't see any of that. But thank you for confessing. Now I know how much of an idiot you really are." Hoya pushed the boy who was hugging him away and locked himself in the toilet. This could not be happening. Not again. Hoya had given him a chance the last time but he couldn't do it again this time. He had enough of the elder one pushing him around as if he was some kind of toy. Hoya unlocked himself from the toilet and proceeded to the kitchen where everyone was sitting. Sungyeol just stared back at him, wondering why he wasn't sitting down. "Dongwoo, I wanna breakup. Its obvious that you don't like me enough to even give me a break from all this stress. You clearly like yourself out to those girls at the club so why not just date them." Hoya said in a monotone voice and was about to walk out but he stopped and turned around to face the stunned members once more. "By the way Dongwoo, I hate you."

 

A/N: EHEHE I never expected this scenario to have a sad ending but here you go Nadia. I hope all of you liked this. Continue commenting and subbing <3