Infinite 'Confesses' Part 3

Korean Fantasy's one shots/scenarios [request here]

Sunggyu:

"Yah _______-ah! Can you help me pick up the phone?!" "_______-ah! Help me buy milk from the store!" "______-ah! Help me vacuum my room!". I slumped against the chair when I was done with my last chore and sighed to myself. Don't get me wrong, I love having Sunggyu around the house but it's so annoying when he tells me to do all these chores for him because he's too "tired" or "stressed out". Just as I was going to grab something to eat, my phone beeped it's special ringtone, meaning only one thing, Kim Sunggyu has texted. I flipped open the phone and smiled a little, happy to see that he wasn't ordering me around.

From: Grandpa_Hamster :)

To: ______ a.k.a the bestest friend in the world

Come meet me at Myeongdong in an hour! I'm bringing you shopping as a treat since I won't see you for a long time next month :) Be sure to dress up neomu neomu yeppo-ly~. See ya later babo <3

I giggled reading his text and went to shower for the nth time that day. I was soon in a train filled with tons of people, hair pulled up into a bun due the heat. My skirt was getting ruined thanks to the people who decided that it would be fun to take a seat on it and form crumples. Well, atleast my t-shirt was still perfectly fine. Sunggyu was waiting by a little lake, a bouquet of flowers in his hand. "Hey~, what's with the flowers? Something special?" I eyed the flowers curiously before hugging him. "Yeah, something really special."

He smiled at me shyly before pecking my cheek and passing me the flowers. He brushed a lock of my loose hair behind my ear and giggled. "____-ah, will you be my girlfriend?" He returned to his grin and waited for my reply. I leaned forward and placed a chaste kiss on his lips. "I love you."

 

Sungjong:

"Hey, Sungjong said he's going to be late and to go in first." One of my friends said, voice wavering as if she was hiding something but I just replied with a sad 'oh' and let them drag me into the theatre, shoving me into the corner seat even though I hated that seat the most. The trailers began to play and I was too busy focusing on my phone to see whether Sungjong had texted me. Why didn't he text me instead of my friend?! Like I've known him since I was like 10 and he texts someone who he's known for only 2 years! My head shot up when I heard my name booming through the speakers. "______-ah~, I know this could be embarrassing but please listen to me." Sungjong's face appeared on the screen and he was smiling brightly as though he was looking at me. "_______-ah~, I really really like you and if you don't believe me, I'll just say that a Lee Sungjong without _____ is like a Lee Sungjong without lemon candy, like Infinite without inspirit, like Myungsoo hyung without plaid shirts and like Sungyeol hyung without coffee. _______-ah~, saranghae <3." Sungjong made a heart over his head and sent a flying kiss to me. I was still staring at the now blank screen when I felt a hand tap me on my shoulder, turning around to find Sungjong smiling down at me. He got down on one of his knees and pulled out a red velvet box. "_______, will you be my girlfriend?" He grinned and opened the box, revealing a pair of rings with our initials engraved. Mine even had the words 'my lemon candy' on it. I nodded slowly, still recovering from the shock I received. He slipped the ring on my finger and followed suit with his own, earning wolf-whistles and a round of 'awwwwws' and 'how cutes' from the crowd. "______, I love you and don't doubt me ever because you're my first love and only love." He grinned and hugged me before seating himself down next to me to enjoy the movie that we came here for originally.

 

Myungsoo/L: I woke up to the sound of my cabinets opening and closing, pots and pans banging against the counter-top. The smell of bacon and burnt toast wafted into my room. Wait, who the hell could be in my house? Mom and Myungsoo are the only ones who have my spare key but Mom is in Japan and Myungsoo doesn't even know how to cook. Wait, what kind of trespasser comes into someone's house but cooks instead of steals stuff?! I grabbed a couple of my clothes hangers from my floor that just so happens to be filled with things I can use as a weapon. I armed myself with the hangers and inched along the hallway, making sure not to bang into anything along the way. I practically jumped into the kitchen and started whacking the trespasser with my hangers till I heard a familiar high-pitched-like yell. "____! Stop hitting me you babo!" I looked down to see Myungsoo glaring at me while rubbing a huge red spot on his arms. "I come here to cook you breakfast and this is the kind of treatment I get?" He winced as he poked one of his bruises. "Oh my god! Oh god! I'm so so so sorry!" I bent down before grabbing the first aid kit from the cabinet and squeezed some antiseptic cream onto his bruise. "If only we could be like this all the time _______-ah~." He stared at my eyes and I could feel my face heating up when he moved a little closer to me. His breath was ghosting over my lips and I tried to move back but my body didn't let me. He pressed his ips softly against mine and I could feel him smile into the kiss when I finally gave in to the kiss. "______-ah~, will you be my girlfriend?" I blushed madly before pressing my lips back onto his. "I'll take that as a yes then." He chuckled and tried to get off the ground which ended up in him slamming back down onto it. "Aigo, my new boyfriend is such a clutz. I don't think we're going to make it one week in this relationship without you getting yourself killed you know." I chuckled and helped him off the floor. "Well, I won't die since I have you with me now."

 

Bonus Sungyeol one which I wrote by accident:

"_______-ah~!!" Sungyeol shrieked and pulled me into a bone crushing hug before I could even say hi. "______ I miss you so so much!" Sungyeol squealed and continued hugging me. "Sungyeol.... I think you can let go of me now." I squirmed in his grip and struggled to pull of his long arms. I saw him holding onto a bear and flowers. "These are for you." Sungyeol grinned and gave me the fluffy white bear and flowers. "When you're alone later, make sure to press the bear's cute little tummy and keep it close to your ear so that you can hear clearly." Sungyeol said and helped me transfer the flowers into a vase with water, throwing away the dead flowers that I didn't even notice before this.  We spent the night eating pizza, chinese takeaway and watching horror movies, Sungyeol screaming like the girl he really is each time he saw blood on the screen. Sungyeol had left an hour ago because his manager had been calling and to be honest, he was clearly too terrified to continued the movie even though I was there with him. I stared at the bear that had somehow landed on the floor (probably Sungyeol's doing since he was jumping the whole time) and picked it up, dusting off the stray food crumbs that littered its clean "fur". I squeezed it's tummy and brought it close to my ear, only to be shocked by some crackly sound before hearing Sungyeol's chuckle. "Test! Tes! ______-ah~, do you hear me? If you can, please listen closely. "______-ah, I've been meaning to say this for a very very long time and now is the best time since I'm currently on a break. Whenever I see your face, my heart starts to beat as fast as a racing car. When I hear your voice, butterflies roam my tummy and when you smile, I feel like the happiest person on Earth knowing that you're happy. I've felt like this for so long but I've been too much of a coward (Myungsoo: damn right you were). Shut up L! I'm trying to sound romantic. Continuing, _________-ah~, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend? Please text me the answer, thanks." I chuckled at the sound of s teasing him before pulling out my phone.

To: Choding-yah~

From: Your new girlfriend

If you don't understand my ID then I'll just say it. Yes, I'll be your girlfriend ^.^ V(^.^)V Love ya~

 

 

A/N: Hey guys! How do you guys like these? I accidentally wrote another Sungyeol one because I thought i forgot to type his out. Btw, I CANNOT HANDLE MY EMOTIONS! BLOCK B COMEBACK SOON GUYS ^^!! I've just been watching their MVs on repeat in hopes of increasing their views somehow. Can't wait till they comeback so I can vote for them like crazy on M! Countdown and I'd love it if you guys could do that too when they comeback :D Continue subbing, commenting and requesting guys <3 loving it to the max~! BTW! I HAVE STARTED DOING EXO SCENARIOS TOO SO DO REQUEST FOR SOME ^^