Sandeul 'Always Fighting'

Korean Fantasy's one shots/scenarios [request here]

Your POV:

I slumped against the counter as I kicked off my dirty sneakers, burying my head in the comfort of my soft hoodie. My mom just had to be away on a business trip, leaving me with no food or cash for food like she'd normally send over to my apartment. I sat down on the bar chairs and got started on the stupid essay Mr Yoo. 4 hours passed and I was FINALLY done with the essay. I stretched out like a cat and lay flat on the sofa that was covered with paper balls and coffee stains were evident on the table. I shut my eyes and quickly fell into a deep slumber.

Third Person/Your POV

Sandeul burst through the door, carrying bags of food and another bag full of DVDs that he decided to bring over. He hadn't seen _____ in really long and decided to have a movie night with her. He kicked off his sandals and stared at the unconcious figure curled up in a ball on the sofa. "_______-ah!" He yelled, but to no avail. "IREONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Sandeul yelled again, his plan working this time. I finally stirred from my sleep and caught the sight of Sandeul practically straddling me with a pillow in his hand, ready for a fight. He started hitting me and all I could do was yell for help. "YAH! I'M AWAKE SANDEUL!" I yelled but he just ignored it and continued hitting me, now with more pillows. I managed to snatch one of the pillows and I started hitting him too. The two of us paused for a second before looking at each other slyly. "This can only mean one thing, PILLOW FIGHHHHHHHT!" The both of us chorused with perfect synchronization and continued hitting each other, me constantly hitting his face. "YAH! DON'T HIT THIS FACE! THIS IS THE FACE OF AN IDOL YOU'RE HITTING!" He yelped and tried ducking one of my hits, only to fail miserably. "Hold on, hold on! I'm tired." I panted and leaned against the arm rest of the sofa. Sandeul stood up on the sofa and hit me one more time, causing him to stumble considering how bouncy the sofa was and crash onto me. He was on top of me, his face right next to mine. 

His face kept on coming closer, scaring me a bit. I felt his lips press a chaste kiss onto my cheek, causing me to blush madly. "Ummm _____-ah, I know this is really random but the thing is, I've liked you for really long now, like since we were 14 years old. I've always wanted to confess but you got a boyfriend and now since you've broken up with him, I wanted to confess again. I hope you like me too." Sandeul whispered and hid his face beneath the hood on his sweater. "Awww Sandeullie, I've liked you for that long too, I just didn't think you'd like me back so I got a boyfriend." I giggled shyly and hugged him tightly. I pecked his nose before releasing him from my grip. "Ummm, can you get off me now?" I blushed again, realising the position we were in. "Anything for you, jagiya~.

 

 

A/N: OMG FINALLY AN UPDATE! I'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG AND IT'S SO SHORT!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT THOUGH! 

 

PPYONG~

CAN YOU HELP ME CLICK THIS LINK TOO? THANK YOU :     http://t.co/2yjkVNnI