U-Kiss Someday Part II

Korean Fantasy's one shots/scenarios [request here]

Kiseop:

I stared at the hate emails sent to me. Why did Kiss Mes' hate me so much?! What did I do to them? I finally realised that I had taken their beloved oppa Kiseop away from them. Was it my fault that I fell in love with him? I guess it is considering I chose this. I slammed my laptop shut and just sat there, staring blankly at the wall. What do I do now? Ignore the emails and live my life? Break up with Kiseop so that his fans can be happy? Give him freedom? I got up and pulled my suitcases from the top of my cupboard and started packing. I folded all my clothes neatly though I knew Kiseop would be back soon and see me leaving. Maybe that's what I really want. I can test how much he needs. If he lets me go, we're not meant to be. I grabbed my diary, photo albums, laptop and neatly arranged all of them in the suitcase. I looked at my watch, "7:09pm". Kiseop should be back in about 6 minutes. "Well mom, I'll be back in your arms in no time." I slammed my suitcase shut and grabbed my tote bag to put the more important things in. I took my passport, wallet and phone when I found a box under Kiseop's stack of clothes.

It was our promise box. Everytime we fought, we promised to write a letter to each other to apologise and we'd place them in there. We'd written many promises that the box was getting heavy. So that's how many times we've fought. It's true, we're not meant to be. I opened the box and started rereading the letters. My tears betrayed me and they were already flowing down my face. Urgh I can't do this now! I grabbed my suitcases and my bag and dragged them outside. I took my cash which I stored secretly and grabbed some food to make sure I don't get hungry when I leave. I took one last glance at our apartment and got up. Time to leave. I dragged my suitcase behind me and opened the door. "Jagiya~, what are you doing? Where are you going?" Kiseop was standing write infront of me, his face full of worry. "I'm sorry Kiseop. The fans are too crazy for me to handle. I'm leaving." I sniffled and was about to walk when Kiseop lunged forward and hugged me tightly. "Please don't go. I'll protect you. You mean more to me. I need you." I could hear him crying and soon, I followed. "I'm sorry oppa. It was a stupid decision. I can't live without you." I dropped my suitcases and bags to the floor, hugging him back. "It's going to be okay." I could feel him smiling and he hugged me tighter. 

"jogeum himdeuleodo utneun nali olkkeoya~When you fall down~, when you get up~, jogeum himdeuldo utneun nali wa~, gyeolguk utneun nali olkkeoya~"

Dongho: 

I was trying to cook for Dongho since it's his birthday but everything was just failing. My brownies burnt, I spilled my kimchi jiggae and my ddeokbokki tasted of dog food or that's just what I think. I stared at my new batch of ddeokbokki and they looked like vomit. I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE! I just sat on my kitchen floor and started crying my eyes out. Why am I so terrible at this?! I thought of his mom who said I was a bad girlfriend because I couldn't cook when I went over to meet her. She was in love with Dongho's ex girlfriend. Maybe Dongho should have just been with her. His mom is right! I'm a horrid human being who lives on ramyun and ordered food. I went to my room and stared at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess, my top was stained with the spilled kimchi jiggae, my hands were all veiny and I was looking as ever. It's no wonder Dongho still has pictures of his ex. She was much prettier. Beautiful wavy blonde hair, doe eyes, baby like skin and an awesome s-line. Okay, I was really skinny but it looked more like unhealthy than hot. 

I cried even harder as I tried straightening out my hair but it just got more tangled. I crouched on the floor and cried in a corner. "______-ah~, I'm home." I heard him say in a sing song voice. he'll see me crying. I wiped my tears quickly and changed my top as fast as possible which just made the new top crumpled. "______-ah~, are you okay? Your eyes are red. Have you been crying?" He stepped closer to me and inspected my eyes. "They're okay, I've just been cutting onions." I faked a chuckled and tried getting away but he pulled me back. "Don't lie. So why have you been crying?" He hugged my close and rubbed my back. "I'm sorry oppa. I'm a terrible girlfriend. I can't even try to look good for you when you get home what more cook? No wonder you liked your ex girlfriend. She's perfect." I sobbed into his t-shirt. "Yah jagiya~, there is a reason I left my ex. She's not perfect at all. She may look nice but she's a . You are perfect. You're beautiful, smart, can sing and you're the nicest person I've met." He calmly said and continued my back. "Chincha?" I whimpered and I could feel him nodding. "I'll sing you a song to make you feel better." He smiled at me and started singing Someday. 

"The Past is the past is the past~neoreul itge han naldeulin geol~Everybody wins sometimes~, Everybody knows you lose some~"

Hoon:

I looked at my textbooks again and started reading through the chapters. I hate exams! I tried testing myself but I couldn't get even one question right. I sighed and shut the books once again. I can't even get this right. I was so stressed out about everything. Hoon is in Japan, my parents are in California and I'm here, in Seoul, alone. I don't know when but I started crying, staining the pieces of paper scattered on me. This is seriously too much stress. I threw my notes and books onto the ground and started full on bawling. I hated having to live like this. I was always alone. My friends are all in California since I haven't made any friends here. I've only been here for four months, nobody can expect much from me now can they? I laid down on my bed and hugged myself, trying to find some warmth. I talk to people at school but it really takes time to make friends and my korean isn't that amazing. I miss home, I miss people and I miss my old life.

I heard the door opening and closing. I was pretty scared because nobody should be here at this time and only Hoon, the U-Kiss members and I have a key to our apartment. Somehow, I couldn't be bothered and stayed in bed, not moving the slightest bit. The person was in our room but I stayed put and continued crying. "Aegi~, why are you crying?" I heard Hoon's very familiar voice and my head shot up. "Hoonie oppa! What are you doing here?" My arms flew up and I ran towards him for a hug. "We finished our promotions early because Eli and Soohyun fell sick so we could go home. I was going to surprise you and bring you out for dinner but you look tired." He stared at me sadly and ran his fingers through my hair. "Yah, why are you crying? Are you okay?" He pulled away and stared at me. "I miss home oppa. I miss you. I miss friends and family. I haven't seen you in so long and all this studying is taking a toll on me." I went up and started bawling again. "Aegi~ah, I'm sorry I've been away. I can't do much about you missing home but I can always help you skype with them. Now cry all you want. Let it all out so you'll feel better." He whispered into my ear and hugged me tighter. "Jigeum neo himdeuldaneun geon~, god saranghaetdan jeunggeoil ppuniya~, Everybody knows you tried Everybody knows it's alright~"

 

A/N: I'll try update Kibum, Xander and AJ's one by today my lovelies :D