U-Kiss Someday

Korean Fantasy's one shots/scenarios [request here]

Soohyun:

I stared at my report card. Why are my results like this again?! I didn't go out throughout the whole holiday and I stayed at home to study yet I get the same results! I couldn't take it anymore. This has been the third time I've taken this exam and I can't do anymore. The tears welled up in my eyes and slowly fell. I miss Soohyun. I wish he was here to hold me and tell me everything was okay. But he had dance practice for their new title track which means he will hardly get any time for me. I decided to just text him my results since he's been waiting for them. 

To: Soohyunnie~

From: ______~

Oppa~, my results are exactly the same as the last two times. I have no more chances to take the exam...

I pondered on whether to send it or not. I didn't want to stress him out even more. I eventually just sent the results and went back to my bed, using my teddy bear for comfort. I just sat in bed, knees to my chest and my head hung low. The tears wouldn't stop but its not like I did anything to try and stop them. I just let them flow. I should stop with the self-pity but don't I deserve this once. I had cut myself from my social life just to study, losing some friends along the way, yet, I get the same results. Maybe I'm just not meant to be a (insert your dream job here).

I was going to go to sleep seeing that there was no reason for me to be awake but I heard the front door open. Was that Soohyun? I thought he was at practice. The soul who had walked into our apartment didn't say a thing but I could hear someone walking towards me. I was getting scared but it turned out to be Soohyun. "Come here ____-ah~." He opened his arms and walked towards me. He pulled me into a tight hug. "Its okay baby~. Just cry it all out. You'll have better oppurtunities." He tightened his grip around my waist and started singing Someday. "Jigeum neo himdeuldaneun got~, Got noryeokhaetdan jeunggeoil bbuneeya~, Everybody knows you tried~, Everybody knows it's alright~".

Eli:

"Dahee please listen to me! I'm sorry I've been neglecting you! I don't get to see Eli that often so we went on a date instead of your New Year's party! I'm sorry Dahee. Please listen to me...." The line had cut off. I can't believe what just happened. My best friend, Dahee, hates me now. Why was I stupid? I should have just gone to the party instead of the beach. I just missed Eli too much that I totally forgot about the party.

"Oppa~, I need a hug." I walked up to Eli who was enjoying some action movie of his late at night. I crawled into his arms and started bawling my eyes out. "Jagiya~, whats wrong?" I wiped the tear tracks on my face before looking up. "My best friend and I had a fight again. She keeps saying that I spend too much time with you instead of her. I tried to apologize but she just ignored me and walked away." He hugged me back and brushed his fingers through my hair, soothing me. "Its okay. She's not a true friend if she doesn't let my baby hang out with her own boyfriend. I mean much more because I'll be the one paying for your wedding ring." He smiled and pecked me on the nose but I started crying even more at the thought of my bestfriend not being at my wedding. "Why are you crying harder?" Eli started getting worried and he panicked. "Oppa, what if she doesn't come to my wedding?". He chuckled and brushed away my tears. "Its okay jagiya~. I'll make her come to the wedding. Why are we even talking about weddings? I haven't even proposed to you." He laughed harder and continued hugging me. 

"The past is the past is the past~, Jinan giyeokeun eejeh geuman~, It's the past~" He hugged me tighter and sang to me my favourite part from Someday.

Kevin:

I cried as I shut my laptop. I missed home. I missed New York. I missed my family. I only got to see my family when we skyped but it wasn't really much to me. The connection was always bad which meant I had to end our chat together. I sat in my globe chair and continued to cry till there were no more tears. I wish I could just fly home right now. My sister was getting married but I couldn't be her because of my busy work schedules here. I guess there was only one good thing about migrating to Seoul. I met Kevin here. Speak of the devil, he suddenly just walked into my room and stared at my puffy face. "Have you been crying _____-ah~?" He walked towards me slowly and caressed my face. "What's wrong _______-ah?" He sat next to me and stared at my face.

"I miss home. I miss my family. I'm not going to get to see my sister getting married." I started crying again as Kevin held onto my hands and pecked my cheek. "Jagiya~, you could just tell me you miss them. I've been planning to bring you back there since I've got a holiday. I'll book the tickets now if you want." He smiled at my shocked face and quickly flipped my laptop back open to book the tickets. "Jagiya~, you should just tell me if you miss your family. I can book tickets for you anytime." He chuckled and kissed my lips. "Come on, sit next to me. You can continue crying. I'll sing for you." He caressed my hair and began singing Someday for me.

"Ddaeron hit ddaeron miss geureon geoji mwo~, Naeil eun anteulrimyeon dwae~, Gojak silsuil bbuninde~"

 

A/N: I hope all of you liked this. Sorry they're so short. I'll type out the other 4 soon :) Continue commenting and subbing.....Ppyong~