B.A.P "Pigtails" Part 1

Korean Fantasy's one shots/scenarios [request here]

Yongguk: I was just sitting on my sofa in a really uncomfortable position, flipping through the channels that seemed to have nothing on. Urgh! Why must Gukkie be at practice on a day when I'm EXTREMELY bored. I sighed and decided to turn off the tv to save some electricity, maybe I should just read some book that I left off at some chapter. Wait, what was the name of the book in the first place and where the hell did I put it? "Aish! I give up. I might as well do something productive while I'm bored." I yelled exasperatedly and started to work on the pile of dirty dishes in the sink that have probably been there for a week. I was done with the laundry, vacuuming AND reorganising the kitchen cabinets and Yongguk was still not home. I sat back down and continued with my round of going through the incredibly limited amount of channels we had when Yongguk FINALLY reached home. "Oppaaaa~! You're finally home!" I squealed and tackled him to the floor. "Awww, was my _______ bored? Come on, I rented a couple of movies and I've ordered McDonalds so just sit your pretty self down and I'll be back in five minutes. Arrasso?" He asked me as though I was a little kid and piggy backed me to the sofas again. He soon came back with a couple of blankets and pillows, throwing the whole lot at me. When the McDonalds finally arrived, we sat ourselves down next to each other, munching on the burgers we had in our hands and watched the (incredibly boring) war movie that Yongguk was totally into. I was sprawled on the sofa, playing with my hair scrunchy, turning to look at Yongguk's purple hair right infront of me. I messed with his hair a little and he didn't even question me because I always messed his hair up when I was bored but he didn't even know what I was actually doing. "Oppa, turn around. I wanna see how you look." I whispered into his ear and turned his face towards me. "Omo! Oppa is so cute! Aigo, who knew the bad Yonggukkie could look this cute?!" I fangirled and immediately whipped my phone out to take pictures of him and his blank face because he didn't even know what I did to him. He flipped when I showed him the pictures and pulled out the hair scrunchies from his hair, making me pout sadly. "Oppa, can we tie it up again just so I can take a few selcas with you? You can take it off afterwards you know." I muttered and pulled his hair back into 2 tiny pigtails. "Yah! You better not post this ANYWHERE and DO NOT send it to anyone, especially Himchan. That guy is dangerous." He said with fear dripping from his words, making me laugh out loud. "Oppa is so cute V(^.^)V." I immediately snapped a million and one selcas, picking my favourites to make them into my wallpaper. "You better not do this again and stop calling me cute. I'm manly and you're cute." He said annoyedly and pulled off the scrunchies once again, throwing them to a corner of the room. "Awww, oppa is even cuter when he's trying to act cute." I joked, only to be pinned down by him onto the couch. "That's enough, now oppa needs to teach you a lesson." He smirked and well, let's just say that I learnt to NEVER and I repeat NEVER call him cute unless I want to wake up with a really sore bum the next day.

 

Himchan: Himchan and I were just seated in a salon, waiting for our turn to finally get to have our hair done but there just had to be tons of people and we were squashed up into a sad corner, looking through random hair style magazines. "_______-ah~, if you're bored, we can do something fun to pass the time you know." Himchan grinned and pulled the magazine out of my hand, making me realise that I've flipped through the magazine front to back about 5 times now. "Come on, you wanna get your hair done right? Turn around and I'll do your hair cutely for you." He cooed and easily turned me around in my seat. He had stolen the small container of rubber bands from my tote that I always carried around with me and he was brushing my long hair endless before parting them in two and tying them up using a red rubber band and a green one that so didn't match my blonde hair. "Oppa, can I do it to you too?" I asked with aegyo and pouted to make him give in which he somehow easily did. "Yay! Oppa is so awesome!" I grinned happily and used my comb to brush his fringe up before tying up using a hot pink rubber band that stood out thanks to his jet black hair that managed to grow much longer within the few weeks he had cut it, back to his long-ish hair that I missed so badly. "Hehehe oppa is too adorable that I'm so jealous now." I pouted and faked tears because Himchan really did look cuter than me. "Aigo, don't cry baby-ah~, you're so cute that I think I'm going to pass out from the cuteness you're radiating." He sang and pinched my cheeks. "Oppa, you and I can be the aegyo couple! You know how ______ and Yongguk are the messy couple and how ______ and Youngjae are the smart couple! Both of us are really cute and good at giving commands so we can be the Commander Aegyo couple." I smiled and waited for him to answer. "That's a perfect couple name for us!" Himchan happily nodded his head before pulling out his phone. "Jagiya~, pose for the camera! I wanna set a new background for my phone." Himchan smiled and instructed me on how to pose, occasionally doing bbuing bbuing while at times, I'm doing bunny aegyo for him. "Perfect shots jagiya~, my baby is so photogenic." He cooed and pinched my cheeks. "Kim Himchan and ______, you're up next!" The hairstylist called up from over the speaker, causing the Commander Aegyo couple to snap out of their daze. "Time to go jagiya~, maybe we should ask them to tie up professional pigtails for us."

 

Zelo: I crawled onto the bed as Zelo continued sleeping soundly, making sure not to make a single sound while I crawled on the white sheets. My mission was to tie his hair into a pigtail before he wakes up. He's always telling me to stay away from his hair because he wanted to look older and less of a 16 year old but who cares, I'm 16 too and he lookes totally cute to me. I adjusted the green rubber band in my hand to make it easier for me to tie up his hair. I combed my fingers through the centre of his head and pulled a few of the strands up, tying them up neatly and brushed his hair out of his face before snapping a picture and running out of the room because he started stirring in his sleep. "________! What did you do to my hair?!" I heard him yell and hid myself in the bathroom before shouting back at him. "Zelo-ah! You look super cute like that and you look more like a cherry tomato now! Isn't that what you've always wanted? To become a cherry tomato is your dream Zelo-ah~!". I could hear him shuffling towards the bathroom and I was just about to lock the door when he came tumbling in after tripping over his own foot. "______-ah~, how many times have I told you that I want to look grown up?" He sighed and sat down next to me on the dry bathroom tiles. "But Zelo~ah, I want you to look cute, I don't want you to grow up. It would just make me feel as though I'm dating a e!" I cried and stopped his hand from removing the rubber band from his head. He stared at me for awhile before sighing and smiling at me. "Fine, but atleast make it two pigtails. I look stupid with only one. I look more like a spring onion than a cherry tomato. "I'll get started on that right away mister!" I saluted and began my work on his hair. I expertly pulled his hair into two pigtails and adjusted the rest of his hair to fall nicely into place. "Junhongie looks like a bunny now! You're really Totomato!!" I squealed and squeezed my boyfriend into a tight hug because he really looked like a fluffy white bunny. "_______-ah~, tie up your hair too! You'll look like a kitty cat!" Zelo squirmed out of my grasp and grabbed onto one of the free rubber bands that was around my wrist and pulled my fringe up into a pigtail. "Ehehe you look more like a unicorn than a kitty cat."

 

A/N: I hope you liked this guys ^.^ I'm really sleepy so I'm just typing out nonsense ;_;