Infinite "Teaches You How To Ice Skate" Part 3

Korean Fantasy's one shots/scenarios [request here]

Sungyeol:

"MUAHAHHAHA YOU DIED! Finally, time for a snack break." I heard Sungyeol yawn and approach me from the back. "Aegi-ah, can you get me some food?". I swear this is the last straw. "Oppa, you have got to be serious. It's my first day off since I started college yet you're bossing me around to get you food and clean up after you! I came back here to spend time with you but if I knew it was going to be like this, I'd rather stay at the hostel. Can't we atleast do something fun together?" I pouted and slammed my magazine that I've read ten thousands onto the coffee table infront of me. "Mianhae aegi~ah. I thought you were tired so I didn't plan anything. Come on, we'll get some snacks at the 7/11 around the corner then we can go somewhere else. I've got somewhere in mind." He pulled me off my chair and practically dragged me out of the apartment before I could even put on my sneakers properly. We got tons of food and we landed at some park that was deserted. I wonder where all the kids are, they're normally playing here. "Aegi-ah, put these on and meet me on the ice." I stared down at Sungyeol's arms and realised he was carrying a pair of skates. Wait, where the hell did he get them from? I'm pretty sure he left the house with only his wallet. 2nd problem, I can't skate. I zipped up the side of the skates, not telling Sungyeol that I couldn't skate because he'd probably just make fun of me. I lifted my feet as if I was walking and moved onto the ice but that was a terrible idea. My leg just twisted and I fell face flat onto the ice, cutting my lip. I could feel the blood dripping down my chin and there were tears b in my eyes. Well that fall really hurt, I hate my sangtae so bloody much. Before I looked up, I heard Sungyeol laughing his heart out and that just irritated me even more. I pulled off the bloody skates and left them on the ice, walking barefoot on the frozen lake. More tears welled up in my eyes at the pain that surged through my foot when I stepped on the cold ice. I sniffled and whimpered, hoping Sungyeol would help me. I felt his arms encircle my waist and he carried me back to the bench. "Yah babo, why didn't you tell me that you couldn't skate? I could atleast teach you how to you know." He wiped my tears away with his thumbs and helped me put my skates back on. "Come on babo, let's learn how to skate. I'll help you move first okay. Just drag your feet on the ice like how you always walk. Yeah, like that." I could just see his gummy smile on his face though I wasn't even looking. I was actually skating properly! "Aigo, my aegi is so good at this. As a congratulatory present, here's a lollipop." Sungyeol chuckled before passing me a strawberry flavoured lollipop. Hey, most girls hate being treated like kids but I love it. I GET LOLLIPOPS!

 

 

Sungjong:

 

I slapped down the pen onto the desk and laid my head on the table. I hate college life so much. Plus, my professor's some crazy dude who gives us tons of assignments and we're all expected to hand them in the next day. He had told me to do a 1000 essay as detention for not paying attention in class and using my handphone instead so that's why I'm here. "Nooooonaaaaaa~." I felt Sungjong's arm wrap around my shoulders as he passed me a glass of warm chocolate milk. "Noona, you look so stressed so I demand you have a break for the rest of the day.". I was going to argue but he cut me off by running out of the room to grab something from my shoe cupboard. I looked up to see Sungjong daggling a pair of skates above me. "Noona, let's go ice skating.". Once again, I couldn't argue and just followed him out of the house. To be honest, I don't know how to skate. The only reason I have those pair is because my aunt got them for me on my birthday last year without knowing whether I could skate or not. She clearly didn't put any effort put into it because she bought it an hour before my birthday party. We were already in the mall that was closest to my apartment and Sungjong was once again dragging me into the ice rink. "Sungjong-ah, before we do anything, let me just say I don't know how to ice skate. My aunt just got me a pair of ice skates because she didn't know what to get me for my birthday." I stared at him sadly because he was pouting to himself. "It's okay noona! I CAN TEACH YOU!" He helped me put on the skates because I was really reluctant to do so myself. "Okay noona, my name is Mr Lee Sungjong and I'll be your instructor today. I'll slide you from the back and all you have to do is move your feet forward, one at a time.". He started the crash course by pushing my gently and I was getting pretty confident to move by myself that I started moving faster and faster. It was pretty easy to skate now that I can actually do it. "Kamsahamnida Mr Lee! You're so awesome. Now to thank you, I'll get you lemon candy arrasso? You just need to help me with the rest of my homework because you made me stop!"

 

A/N: I am not happy. WHY ARE THESE TWO SO SHORT?! Oh yeah, I didn't have inspiration and I'm super tired. Hope you guys like these and continue commenting and subbing :))

Ppyong~