Beast "When He Cooks For/With You"

Korean Fantasy's one shots/scenarios [request here]

Ok, I know the contents page said SHINee next but I'm gonna do this one first since I've written it down :)

/

/

/

/

/

Dongwoon: I was just chilling with Woonie at the Beast dorm because he was bored of being lonely while the others were out for schedules and Yoseob was having lunch with Joon and G.O. #Jagi, I'm hungry. Can you cook something??# I glared at the oblivious and also lazy maknae who was just staring at the screen watching T-ara's Hello Baby. He was so into the T-ara girls that he didn't realize that I hit his arm. -Yah! Son Dongwoon! You have never made a single cup of ramen for me and you want me to cook you a whole meal? Why should I? Go do it yourself! Plus, don't you remember I'm sick and had to the the bus all the way here with this ruddy fever?! - I slapped his chest which made him huff and glare at me but he looked away immediately when he saw me angry. He has always been scared of me being angry with him.  #Fine fine fine. Your wish is my command my lady.# he hissed and bowed down to me. No matter how angry I was, I still manage to giggle as I looked at him in the kitchen, failing to chop onions. Aish this babo oppa! I laughed even harder when he was staring at the stove trying to figure out how to turn it on. He finally managed to get the stove started and began frying me some dry ramen when I heard a girl like scream. I walked into the kitchen to find Dongwoon running around with his arms flailing in the air. #JAGI!! THERE IS A MOTH ON THE COUNTER!!!!# he began to squeal even more. I couldn't help but laugh when he ran towards me and clung on. #Jagi! Kill it!!# he kept pushing me to the moth. Well, I was hungry so I finally caught the moth but it was actually just a dead one. I threw it out of the house just as he asked me to, wait, actually commanded me to. # Jagi, I'll be fine now. You'll have your ramen soon# he kissed my cheek but I pushed him off me and stared at him, about to burst into laughter. -Ummm, yeobo, the moth was dead. WIMP!!- i yelled the last part and ran out of the kitchen before he could kill me. He knows I can out run him anytime so he didn't even try to chase me. I hope there are no more insects in there or I'll die of starvation. 

Yoseob's was written by my friend, Hanisah so credits to her

Yoseob: Yoseob invited me over to his mom's place while his parents were out so I could celebrate my birthday with him. #____-ah~ You're finally here! My umma and appa are on some business trip and they'll be gone for the whole week! Happy Birthday, your highness! # I giggled at his actions. I took on the role of the mighty queen to play along with Seobie's silly game. -Thank you. I would like a splendid lunch by someone who goes by the name of Yang Yoseob for today.- I kept my poker face on until I saw him hesitating to say yes. # Ye-ye-yes, your high-high-highness.# I couldn't stop laughing because I know he couldn't cook for his life but you still wanted him to try it out. Almost immediately did Yoseob look up easy food recipes on the internet. I could only hope that the food Yoseob was going to cook would be edible. After hours and I think centuries later, # Jagi~~ can't we just buy food? Pwetty pweaseeeee!- he pouted and put on his infamous aegyo act. I just replied with a stern 'NO'. I was watching TV when I fell into a deep slumber, later waking up to something that smelt amazing. #Right on time Jagi! The chicken just finished cooking.# he grinned at me but something was definitely amiss. He can't even peel a potato without cutting himself a million times and also squashing the potatoes to mush. I looked at him with my eyebrows raised like Siwon's shibrows. I slowly took a few steps toward the dustbin where a strong smell of chicken was coming from and he froze right where he was standing. Oh he is so busted. I swiftly opened the dustbin to find a plastic bag and box from a very famous food outlet. #Yoseobbie~~ YOU ARE TOTALLY CAUGHT!!# I laughed evilly  and pointed to the BBQ chicken bag and box in the bin. He probably got that for free since anyone will fall for his aegyo except me.# Aigoooo jagi, you are incredibly intelligent!# He tried to change the subject in secret but it totally failed. -Get your working now.- and I swaggered out of the kitchen to continued watching While You Were Asleep. Turns out this time, Yoseob actually cooked because I heard him turning the stove on and the drawers opening and closing. -Whatcha cooking yeobo??- I slipped my arms around his waist and tried to peek but he swiftly covered the pot with his ninja reflexes. # You'll find out soon.# he snickered and shooed me. In the end, I was forced to eat my most hated thing, OATS WITH FRUITS! But, I shall forgive him this once, I know he at cooking.

Doojoon's one is not really good, sorry.

Doojoon: # _____-ah~~, meet me in the lobby in half an hour. Its my day off and I prepared something. # Well, he put down before I could even say a single syllable. Might as well get dressed for this surprise. I pulled on some sun dress Doojoon got me for my birthday last year and slipped on a pair of ballet flats. It was not long before I met him by the lobby lifts and we drove off to some huge park that was a playground to some children and their parents but that was all. #JAGI! Don't sit yet! Let me put the mat down for you!! You'll dirty your clothes. All right, sit.# I giggled at hiss gentle man like act because he NEVER behaves like this, actually, he's the total opposite. He even shoves me sometimes. #_____-ah, look what I made! There is bibimbap, bulggogi and kimbap!# I was astounded with what he showed me. Doojoon normally cooks for himself, never for me! -Joon-ah, you made this yourself?? Not ordered or anything?-. He began nodding wildly but he looked a bit guilty. # Umm..... well, my umma helped me a bit. I mean, I just mixed everything. Umma says my cooking is not fit for feeding a girlfriend, only myself. # and look down at his fingers. I laughed out aloud, not caring if anyone was staring at me. I couldn't stop and eventually began clutching my tummy. But he just sat there and glared at me before hissing. # Yah! Don't make fun of me! You can't toast bread so shut up!!!!!!! # he pushed me to stop me from laughing and stuffed a huge piece of bulggogi into my mouth. Ok, no more gentle man, more like beastly man now. No wonder he is from Beast. He began to stuff his face with kimbap and bibimbap, waiting for my reaction. -WAH! THIS IS AMAZING! DAEBAK! DAEBAK!! NOW YOU HAVE TO COOK FOR ME ALL THE TIME ARRASSO?!?!- I began stuffing my face with even more, not planning to stop. His eyes opened to the size of dinner plates. # MWO?! ME COOK FOREVER?! ANDWAE!! JEBAL JEBAL JEBAL!! # he had a sudden outburst which just made me burst out in laughter again. Well, I would have stayed there forever but it began to rain and we had to rush into the car before the food got soaked.

Hyunseung: We were stuck at home cooking for Junhyung's birthday party while the other guys were either out shopping for cartons of coke or decorating the whole dorm. #Jagi, why do we have to put chicken? Why is chicken called chicken? Where do we put the chicken? Why does Junhyung like Coke? Why is this pan square? That's weird! # his outburst of 4D things was getting on my nerves but I needed to stay calm. Aish this Hyunseung, he was playing with his own little coke can again. - Yah! Seung-ah, stop playing with the coke! Junhyung will get mad and leave the party immediately even if its only one coke can missing! - I slapped Hyunseung's head for being so ignorant and he whined at me like a baby while rubbing his head. We ended up hitting each other playfully when he started it by pinching my cheek. and we nearly forgot about the boiling potatoes. We continued to poke each other in secret and once again, we ended up doing something totally different. We sat at the table and lined it with our cookie tins. # All right, if you catch a cookie, you'll get one tin of cookies, if you don't, I'll.....SLAP!!# and he began giggling evilly but huffed when I ruffled his Ron-like hair and I mouthed "Arrasso!". In the end, I won all the cookies and he was about to get like a million slaps from me for doing all his 4D nonsense which I can find amusing at times. # ANDWAE! ANDWAE! ANDWAE!!!! JAGI JEBAL!! ONE MORE CHANCE!! # he pleaded and put on his puppy eyes. Aigooo, this guy thinks his aegyo works on me! Instead, I just continued stuffing my face with the cookies I won! - OH CRAP! THE CHICKEN!! - I shot up from my seat and knocked the table, nearly causing the cookie tins to fall. # Jagi, jagi, jagi, jagi, jagi! # he kept nudging me. -YAH!! Seung! You were in charge of the chicken and now its all black and burnt to crisp! What are we going to do now??- I looked at him, full of annoyance. He stared at me for awhile before whipping open his laptop. # Jagi, how about we order chicken? # he flashed me a cheeky smile. Aish this BABO! But, I needed food so I just went along with plan. Hope no one notices!

Junhyung: I'm so bloody tired! My boss was barking at me to finish up the planning for some kid's birthday party. The sad life of being a party planner right? Oh yeah, and being the assitant to some ty boss. Well, atleast I'm home now and away from him. CRAP! I didn't make dinner!! Urgh now Junhyung is gonna be all grumpy! Well, I hope the coke I bought can cheer him up. I unlocked the door open and kicked of my god forsaken stilettos. I was walking to my bedroom but I stopped when I saw Junhyung in the kitchen, COOKING! MWO?! JUNHYUNG?! COOKING?! This is a total surprise. # Oh Jagi! You're home! Quickly get showered and join me for dinner. I've got a surprise! # he flashed me a smile and turned back to check something in the oven. I just nodded in a daze and dragged my feet to the shower to freshen myself up for his surprise. I hope the food is good because I really need food now! When I returned to the dining table, my jaw dropped. The lights were dim and the table had a beautiful wreath around it. A candle could be seen in the centre and the light shone on Junhyung's face. This is beautiful. I giggled when I saw him hopping in his own seat, clearly excited so I quickly sat down. I couldn't wait myself. It was a bit creepy seeing him smile because he hardly does it, must be some big surprise. # Jagiya~~, I made Shepherd's Pie with Cream of Chicken Soup. I had to call my mom for the instructions but I think it turned out pretty well. I know you love it so I made it. Plus, we're drinking COKE!! # he picked up his fork and nudged at me to eat. I took a forkful of the pie and there was an explosion of flavours in my mouth. This is the most delicious in the WORLD! -WOW! DAEBAK! The food is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Now, whats the surprise???- I stared at him for awhile when he finally decided to tell me. # Well jagiya~~, since its our anniversary, I got us something special. TICKETS TO NEW YORK!! #

// when kids talk//

Gikwang: //NOONA! JUNG AH HIT ME!! NOONA! RAINA HIT ME WITH HER PILLOW!!// Why did my mom have to leave me with my cousin's two little devil spawns? I was supposed to be out with Kikwang!! # Jagi! I've got the diapers so, what do I do now? # DEAR GOD! This is like taking care of THREE and not two kids! If only my boyfriend was just a bit smarter.He then started a pillow fight with Jung Ah and Raina. -YAH! LEE KIKWANG!! I'M TIRED AND UNLIKE YOU, I GO TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY AND HAVE HOMEWORK TO DO!! GET OFF YOUR AND HELP!! -  I stormed into my room and slammed the bedroom door shut. Finally some peace and quiet when I can FINALLY do homework. : 1 hour later : I heard Jung Ah scream her lungs out. // YAH! IT HURTS KWANGIE OPPA!! // Dear god! Kikwang is probably not doing his bloody job well. I ran out of my room to check if anyone was dying but instead, I find Kikwang with Raina and Jung Ah and COOKING. Yes, cooking. My jaw dropped at the rare sight. # ______-ah~, what are you doing out here? # he was clearly trying to hide something from me. - Ummmmmm............I heard Jung Ah yelling something about "It Hurts", and why are you hiding the stove?? - he fumbled with Raina's locks which made my eye brow raise even higher. He chuckled nervously, # She said it hurts because of the onions. Its a mystery *starts singing Mystery with the girls and do the dance*# I giggled when I saw him being silly like always and he shoved me out. TSK! Still pushing me away! I got back to my work for awhile but I got interrupted. // NOONA!! Can we come in?? // Raina called through the door. -Well, I guess so.-. I gasped when they walked into my room but a smile broke out on my face. Raina and Jung Ah were each holding a piece of paper with a stalk of a rose. Kikwang walked in behind them holding a bowl of some mystery. # Mianhae ____-ah ~~ # he nodded and pushed the bowl to me. It was a bowl of warm cream of chicken soup. The girls passed me their sorry cards and beamed at me. -Gomawo~~~- and I gave them a big hug each. Maybe I had the wrong impression of them.