Infinite "Confesses" Part 2

Korean Fantasy's one shots/scenarios [request here]

Sungyeol: "______-ah! PLAYGROUND PLAYGROUND PLAYGROOOOOOOOOOUND!" Sungyeol pulled me over to the playground and grinned childishly at me. Aigoo~ such a choding =_=. He started running around the playground, making me chuckle. "_____! ______! Come get on the swing! I'll push you! I'll make sure that you go soooo high that you can touch the clouds like you've always wanted to!" He skipped towards the swings and pushed me down on of the seats. I LOVE SWINGS~ and Sungyeol knows that. He started pushing me and I went higher and higher. It felt nice having the wind blow the hair away from my face and I closed my eyes to just felt the breeze, enjoying the silence. There's never silence around a choding! When I swung down, Sungyeol whispered an "I" to me, leaving me totally confused. When I swung down again, he whispered a "like" to me instead. I like? Wait, what does he like? I waited patiently as I swung back down and I heard a faint "you" leave his mouth. I let the words sink in and I blushed madly when I realised what he said. I was pulled to a halt when Sungyeol suddenly stopped pushing and grabbed me into a back hug instead. "_______-ah~, I like you, a lot. Will you be my girlfriend?" He whispered into my ear before running away. I laughed loudly when he slipped on the sand and fell face flat, causing me to fall forward into the sand too. After recovering from the laughter, I jogged towards him to check up on him, knowing how accident prone he is. "Yah choding, are you okay?" I squealed and freaked out when I saw a small cut oozing blood on his forehead. I grabbed my handkerchief and stopped the blood from flowing anymore, staining my favourite handkerchief. "I'm fine _______-ah, but there is a part of me that is hurting." He said calmly but it made me panic even more. "Where does it hurt Sungyeollie?? Do you need to go the hospital?!" I practically yelled, grabbing some unwanted attention. All Sungyeol did was chuckle which just made me wonder whether he hurt his head. "My heart, it hurts ______-ah, I'm scared." He mumbled and frowned. It took awhile before I realised what he said and sighed with relief, I really thought he was badly injured. I his cheek with my thumb before replying. "Yeah, I'd love to be your girlfriend." I mumbled and and covered his cut with a plaster. "Good, now I have someone to play with me!". Well there is a saying that says, Once a choding, always a choding. Atleast he's MY choding.

 

 

Hoya: "Before the daaaaaawn~, Before the daaaaaaaawn~!" the music echoed against the walls of the practice room as Hoya and I dance with each other, perfectly in sync. The song reached its end and Hoya immediately fell to the floor. I grabbed two bottles of water, tossing one to him, before laying next to him. "______-ah, you're.....getting.......better." he panted and left the liquid to coat his dry throat. "Yeah I know, I'm getting better! It's me duh! The queen of improvement!" I giggled and snuggled closer to him. He smelled of cologne even though he was a sweating a river. He smelled of the cologne I got him. I smiled at that fact. "Hey, I've got something to do first so you be back here in 15 minutes arrasso? Go shower, you smell." He chuckled and ran out of the practice room before I got the chance to curse him. I took his advice and took a quick shower, making sure I smelled nice before returning to the practice room. When I got back, the lights were all off. Wait, I don't remember switching off the lights. Meh, maybe the cleaner did it. Before I could turn on the lights, I heard a familiar voice tell me not to and a slow song started playing. I was totally lost to the situation and just stayed in the position I was in, towel in my hand trying to dry my soaked hair and toiletries in the other. I kept as silent as possible as I heard someone beat boxing in the darkness. "Hey girl, you with long black hair and doe-shaped eyes, why won't you love me like I love you? The painful nights I spend without you, now all I have to say girl is that I love you more and more each day. Do you understand? My heart beats faster each time I see your face so do you understand? My hearts longs for you, my mind is filled with memories of you, always wanting to make new ones to last me when you're not around. I just wish that someday, I'll be able to hold you in my arms and tell you I love you, oh my darling _______.". I literally dropped everything I was holding when the lights and Hoya was kneeling infront of me with a small blue velvet box in his palm. "I don't know if you were paying attention to the lyrics _____ but I hope you understand after seeing this." he chuckled and opened the box, revealing a gorgeous silver ring comfortably sitting in the middle. The words, "Immortal Love", were engraved into the ring and shone whenever the light hit the ring. "______, will you be my girlfriend?". I looked down at him, my voice was totally gone. I just had to settle for a vigorous nod before he slipped on the ring onto my finger. "Hoya-ssi, where's your ring?" I asked out of curiosity and searched for another silver ring in the box when he pulled my chin up and showed me his hand as something silver caught my eye. "I've been wearing it for three days now. I'm surprised you haven't noticed" He pouted and made a fake puppy cry noise. "Oh sorry I didn't notice, you're too good-looking so I never looked away from that face."

 

 

A/N: Yay update! Hoya's rap is in GREEN! Hehehhe I liked this two oneshots. Now for some Hoyeol love <3