EXO Horror Movies Part 1

Korean Fantasy's one shots/scenarios [request here]

Kris:

 
"You know we don't have to do this if you don't want to right?" Kris deadpanned and tried pulling me away from behind his back but failed to when I kept smacking his hands away. "Oppa, why would I do that? I haven't seen you in 2 whole months so I wanna do whatever you want to." I pouted and hid my face behind his back once again when the ghost popped up. "Fine by me then, just don't come crying to me at night when you have nightmares." Kris muttered and went back to munching on his potato chips, not getting a scare at all.
 
-later that night-
 
I crawl out of my bed and slowly walk outside to where Kris is sleeping on the small sofa my apartment held. "Oppa, wake up oppa." I pleaded and shook him crazily but he didn't even stir. A loud crash of thunder had me jumping into the sofa and I screamed Kris' name out by accident, finally awakening the sleeping dragon. "I thought I told you to not come crying to me." He groaned and props himself on his elbow and looks out the window, realising that I got scared thanks to the storm outside plus the horror movie. "Come here. I'm letting you sleep with me but one kick from you or snore and you'll sleep by yourself tonight." He muttered but I could see the small smile that played on his lips when he pulled towards him. "Goodnight oppa.", "Goodnight to you too." 
 
 
Tao:
 
The two of us were huddled up on our sofa with a blanket fort above our heads as we scarfed down the snacks that were lying around us. "Ahhhh ! That ghost was scary!" Tao cried and curled up closer to me. "Oppa, are you scared?" I whispered to him but my eyes were still glued to the TV screen because the movie was reaching it's . "I'm not scared, just shocked." He whimpered and pushed himself off of me, scurrying to the other corner of the sofa. "You know, if you're scared you could just tell me. I'll protect you from the evil ghosts and spirits that lurk around us." I grinned and tried to pulling him towards me but he stayed put and just glared at me from the corner of his eyes. "I'm not a scaredy cat. I can watch a horror movie like a true man. AHHH WHERE DID THAT THING COME FROM?!" He yelled once more and pointed at the large hooded figure on the screen. He immediately went back to my side and pulled me close, making me giggle. "Don't laugh at me or else I'll tell everyone that you don't wash your clothes everyday but once a week instead." He threatened but I just chuckled. "Oh really? Then I'll just tell everyone that you're scared of horror movies and about that time when you cried at the theatre when the ghost ate the main character's heart." I grinned evilly and made him scoff. "Fine. By the way, you are pure evil." He hissed and laid his head back down on my tummy. "Only evil for you though." 
 
 
Kai:
 
I curled closely to Kai's warm body and nuzzled my face into his torso as he hummed a tune, unfazed by the horror movie unfolding before his eyes.
 
"How in heaven's name are you not scared of this?" I whimper and cover my eyes to hide from the killer on the screen. "I'm used to this _______-ah~. Sehun and Kris both have this obsession with horror movies so we have to watch one whenever we have a movie night together.", "But, Tao is still scared of them." I looked up at him as he smiled down at me and pecked my forehead. "Tao is a big baby, I'm not." Kai chuckles and goes back to sipping on his coke. "Come here." Kai mutters and motions for me to sit up instead of lie down like I was doing. He pulls me closer to him and wraps his arm around me so I can easily hide my head in his chest. "Better?" He asks and looks at my face with the same warm smile he has as when Kyungsoo cooks for him. "Completely." I grin and hug him tighter.