Infinite 'Confesses' Part 1

Korean Fantasy's one shots/scenarios [request here]

Woohyun:  "Annyeong _______-ah~, you look beautiful as always, even the flowers can't beat you." Woohyun grinned cutely before pulling me onto the bench next to the pond and handed me a bag of bread. "_______-ah~, go feed the ducks, I'll be back really soon!" I pouted and all he did was chuckle. "Don't pout, you're not cute when you pout." he laughed, receiving a smack to the back of the head for a reply. "Awwww ______-ah~, don't hit my head, I won't be able to stop thinking about you if you hit me again." He cooed and ran away, afraid of another smack from me. I sighed and threw some of the bread into the pond, staring at the ducks as they swarmed around them and started devouring the soggy bread. There was no one, not in even children, in sight which creeped me out a bit but I just ignored it and continued feeding the ducks. "Why am I like this~, I'm acting weird~, I'm grinning all day long~." I turned around and saw Woohyun holding a rose in his hand and singing his heart out to "Amazing" with L playing the guitar next to him. Lined up next to him, all the other Infinite members were all holding onto a different flower. The song reached its end and Sungjong skipped towards me first, handing me a daisy that had a note tied to its stalk. "The Daisy: represents your innocence.". Next, Sungyeol approached me and happily passed me a sunflower with the same note, only with different wording. "The Sunflower: represents your bubbly personality". I giggled at the two notes and looked up to see Hoya staring at me with wide eyes and holding a red gerbera. "The Gerbera: represents your fierceness". Dongwoo ran towards me with his adorable smile and practically shoved the lily he was holding into my face. "The Lily: represents your flawless beauty". I blushed after reading the note and waited for the next flower. Sunggyu handed me a pink tulip. "The Pink Tulip: represents your caring nature". By now, I was already close to tears of joy and I knew what was coming next. Woohyun swaggered towards me and presented me the red rose but it had no note. My confused thoughts were interrupted when Woohyun pulled me into a hug and whispered, "The Red Rose: represents my heart that I am now giving to you.". "______-ah~, will you be my first and last love?". Instead of replying, I hugged him tightly. "I love you."

 

 

Dongwoo: 

To: _______-ah<3<3<3

From: Dinowoo XD

Meet me at the christmas tree down at Apgujeong @ 8:30pm sharp! See ya there buddy <3

I snapped my phone shut and practically ran out the door of my apartment. I was already dressed up before he even texted me since I'd been waiting for the text. I was totally excited to see Dongwoo considering it's been ages since I last saw him and I was already at the christmas tree by 8:20. 10 more minutes..... I sat myself down on the stairs, staring at the night sky that was scattered with stars. I jumped at the sudden tap on my shoulder but it turned out to be Dongwoo with two cups of hot cocoa. I took the two cups and put them down on the stairs before bear hugging him. "Nice to see you ________-ah~, it's been too long buddy and I miss your cuddly bear hugs." he grinned and put me back down on the ground, sitting on the steps like I did before. "So how's life been Mr Celebrity?" I chuckled and sipped on my hot cocoa, waiting for an answer patiently. "Fun but it's also been stressful. With our comeback this week, I think I'm going to pass out. That's why Hyoan hyung let us have a break today. I've been sleeping the whole day. But the stress is still there, maybe it's becaue I haven't seen you in sooooo long. You're my little happy pill!" he laughed his old dino laugh and I just sat there listening to it. I never knew I could miss someone's laugh this much. "I miss your laugh! It's seriously been tooooo long." I giddily grinned and looked back at the sky. "Beautiful aren't they, the stars?" I murmur and made sure that Dongwoo was looking with me too. "Yeah, they look gorgeous.". There was another long silence until I heard Dongwoo approach me. He pecked my cheek and shuffled back to where he was previously, leaving me confused. I was left breathless again when Dongwoo pulled out a necklace from his pocket and put it around my neck. "Ummmm, ______-ah~, I think you know this by now but I've really really liked you since we were 17 but that's when you left for Japan so I didn't get to confess. So ______-ah~, will you be my girlfriend?". I looked at the necklace he gave me and its pendant spelled out the initials of our name with a heart in the middle. "(your initials) <3 JD". I nodded at him and he kissed my cheek again. "By the way, the stars are not as amazing as you."

 

A/N: I hope you guys like the 1st part :) I personally liked the two of theirs the most compared to the rest :D keep the comments coming and here's some dongwoo and woohyun love <3