Super Junior [Take Care Of You When You Are Sick] Part 2

Korean Fantasy's one shots/scenarios [request here]

Sungmin:

I was alone at home because I was sick and took time of work so I could rest while Sungmin was still at work. I sat down in my bean bag chair and used the computer to keep myself occupied and ignored the fact I was sick but I was just too bored. I decided to go get some food because I was already super hungry. I pulled out the pots and made myself some Udon. I slurped up the noodles that would soon help with my cough and headache. I was watching Infinite's Kkael Player when I heard the door click open and Sungmin walked towards me with a huge smile on his face. He was about to hug me but I had to push him away. I don't want him to fall sick too. "Jagiya~, why can't I hug you?" Sungmin said with all his aegyo. I could feel my toes and fingers curling but it was still cute. "Oppa~, I'm sick and I don't want you to catch whatever I have. Your job is really important." I said really softly and caressed his face. I was very sorry that he couldn't come close just because of this bloody fever I have. "Awwww is my baby okay? If you're too sick to touch me, I bet you'll be sad when I say this. I made oreo cheesecake but maybe you're too sick to have some. How sad... I spent a lot of time on it. Nevermind, I can eat it by myself." He pouted and went to the kitchen to put the cake in the fridge. "Oppa~, I'm sorry. I want to eat cake oppa. Please~" I pouted and started doing my own aegyo. Well, we are known as the aegyo couple. "Aniyo. You're too sick. I don't want you to get even more sick." He shook his head and put his hands on his hips to show how serious he was. "Pleaseeee oppaaa~. I beg of you! I want cake oppa! I'm feeling much better. See, I'm not coughing anymore." I pointed at myself and kept all the coughs that were threatening to come out, in. "Fine. But, on one condition. Let me hug you and kiss you." He chuckled cutely and opened his arms for a hug. I guess one hug won't kill. I walked into his arms and hugged him back. "Here you go~, cheesecake. Hope you like it." He smiled and forked out a piece for me. "Oppa~, I love you. The cake is amazing." I smiled and snuggled into his arms. We spent the rest of the day eating cheesecake and watching variety shows.

Yesung:

I got out of the shower and the cold air hit my body that was already shivering. Why must I be sick? I was going to cook a special dinner today for my Yesung's birthday but I was too sick to even walk straight. I don't know why but my stomach was acting up the whole day but I wasn't having a fever even. I fell into bed and hugged my teddy bear, trying to massage my tummy with it. "Oppa! You're home! Can you help me get my pills." I yelled at Yesung who was rummaging through the kitchen for food because I didn't cook today. Yesung peeked into my room to see me totally covered up. "Aigo _____-ah~, are you fine?" He stepped into the room and dropped his bag down, sitting next to me and rubber my forehead. "I'm not having a fever oppa~, my stomach hurts and I've been vomiting since I woke up." I pouted and he just chuckled at it. "Awww I pity you. I'm so healthy. You know what can make you feel better? If ddangkoma walks on your tummy." He picked up the adorable turtle and placed it on my tummy. It didn't do much because it just sat down but it feels a bit better. "Yesung oppa, its not helping. Poor Ddangkoma. Take him of and let him roam free." I picked up the poor animal and placed it in his hands. "Fine. But, I have something else that could make you happy. I have tons of stories to tell you. You can be my daughter and I'll tell you bedtime stories." He smiled and snuggled in bed with me. "There once lived 3 little turtles and their mother, _______. Their father, Yesung, ........."......."OPPA! Thats three little pigs but you turned it to three little turtles." I finally realised the story he told was an old classic but just a cuter version. "Hehehhe yeah. Its cute right." He giggled and nuzzled into my neck. He continued telling all different stories about turtles, even a new and improved version of Little Mermaid where he was the Prince. Both of us just kept discussing his stories and soon I fell asleep.

Henry:

"Aegi~~, I'm so sorry you're sick but I brought movies!! Lets watch 10 Promises To My Dog! I heard its really sad. So when you cry, you can cry on my shoulder." He ran into my apartment and hugged me tight. "Oppa, why did you have to bring such a sad movie? I look ugly when I cry." I jokingly said but he started freaking out cutely. "Aniyo! You look beautiful whenever you're doing anything! You look beautiful all the time!" He patted my head and continued freaking out until I started laughing at his cute behavior. "Yah aegi~, if you didn't tell me, I wouldn't know you were sick. You look so healthy!" He whined but quickly put the dvd in the player and both of us jumped onto the sofa and started the movie. Halfway through the movie and halfway through a full bowl of popcorn, I started coughing really badly and my throat felt so itchy. I didn't realise Henry had paused the movie and was looking at me sadly. "______-ah! Are you okay? Come on, drink some water! I'll get you cough syrup. I'll even make tea for you. It will soothe your throat." Henry looked at me worriedly and ran to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water for me. "Drink up!! Here you go. You better tell me if you feel worse. Ara?" He looked at me as I just nodded. "Aigo, I'm so worried. Do you want to continue the movie? What will make you feel better?" He sat next to me and brushed my hair back. "Oppa, you know what will make me feel better?" I asked him, kinda taunting him. "What is it?? I'd do anything." I hesitated before saying, "MOCHI CHEEKS!!" I yelled and started pinching his adorable cheeks. He laughed at what I said but just let me continue pinching his Mochi Cheeks.

Eunhyuk:

I sat on the dance floor in Super Junior's practice room as I watched Eunhyuk choreographing the dance for Super Junior's new single but by himself and not with Donghae. I was sick but I wanted to keep him company because he was all alone. "____-ah~, you didn't have to stay with me you know. I'll be fine." He said as he heard me sneezing pretty badly. "Aniyo oppa~, I need to stay with you. I'm not gonna let my boyfriend be alone on New Year's Ever. That is just plain cruel." I said and resumed sneezing. "Aigo jagiya~, you take care of me too well." He sighed and ruffled my hair before he went back to dancing. "How was I? The dance I choreographed is awesome right?" He slumped down next to me and pecked my cheek. "Ne oppa~. Ahchoo!" I rubbed my already red nose and sneezed once more. "_____-ah~, stay here. I have something for you. I've been protecting it since I got here because the guys wanted to take it." He laughed and opened the mini-fridge in the practice room. He was ransacking the whole fridge as if it was so huge till he reached the back and pulled out a tiny box. "I got you strawberry milk. I have never taken care of you while you were sick so I don't know what makes you feel better so I just got this. I get better when I drink strawberry milk." He smiled his famour gummy smile and passed me the box of milk. "Gomawo oppa~. I like strawberry milk too." I pecked his cheek to thank before I started gulping the liquid contents of the box. "Oppa! It tastes like real strawberries! Its so nice!" I started fangirl over the milk and he chuckled at me. "I've been drinking this since I was 3 years old.and Xiah always bought it for me when I was sick or if it was my birthday......" and he continued telling me stories about his childhood and where he got inspiration to start dancing.