B.A.P "Pigtails" Part 2

Korean Fantasy's one shots/scenarios [request here]

Daehyun:

I was just rolling around the bed with Daehyuns stuck on his laptop, skyping his parents who were back in Busan. "Daehyun-ah~" I cooed and begged for his attention but he was too busy fawning over his new nephew who his parents were showing him. "Aigo, little Daejongie is cute." He would say from time to time and fanboy over his nephew as if he was looking a cheesecake. I started getting frustrated and decided to take revenge but what can I do? I only have rubber bands with me........ A lightbulb when off in my head and I started tugging at his messy bed head, trying to smoothen his hair out. He was still staring at his nephew which gave me the perfect distraction for him. I pulled one of my rubber bands off my hand and tied up the tiny locks of hair into 2 separate pig tails. "Daehyun-ah, what is that on your head?" Daehyun's mom gasped and I could hear a laughing out aloud through the speakers while Daehyun just stayed there with a confused expression. "Daehyun-ah, I think your girlfriend wants some attention." His father piped out and joined in his wife's laughter. "What are you guys talking about?" Daehyun asked confusedly, his busan accent coming out in full force. "Look at your hair son." Daehyun's mom said inbetween pants and he turned to see me rolling with laughter on the bed. He immediately pulled out his phone to check his reflection and had a hard time spotting the pigtails. "______! WHY DID YOU MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A PRE-SCHOOLER?!" He shriekes and pulls the rubber bands out immediately. "Oppa! You're no fun!" I pouted and stole back the rubber bands, tying back the two locks of hair that stayed up straight even without the rubber bands. "Oppa, to be honest, you don't look like a pre-schooler. You look like a cute kitty!" I chirped and pinched his cheeks, much to his annoyance. His parents were still laughing and shaking their heads at us. "Kids these days, so playful." His dad chuckled before waving at the screen and turning off the webcam. "Since they're gone, it's my time to kill you." Daehyun said with venom dripping from his words. "You won't, you love me too much." I whispered terrifiedly and backed up against the headboard of the bed. He pulled me into a tight hug, squeezing the life out of me and started tickling my sides and feet. "Oppa! Oppa! Stop!" I begged and continued yelling at his touch. Damn him and my ticklelish-ness(?).

 

Youngjae:

"_______-ah~, what are you doing to my hair? I haven't even washed it yet." Youngjae asked and tried to look in the mirror but I pulled him back down onto the seat. "I'm putting pigtails in your hair so you can match me." I said slowly, trying not to lose my focus on his hair. "You cannot be serious. I don't want to look more like a girl than I already do!" He cried and tried to smack my hands away but I just repeated the actions to him. "Don't. Touch. Your. Hair." I hissed and continued my hardwork on his hair which proved to be quite a task because his hair was quite long. "Done! Now you look like my since we're both blondies!" I chirped and pulled a mirror infront of his face, making him cringe when he saw his reflection. "Can I take them off now?" He asked frustratedly and wanted to pull the rubber bands out but I smacked his hand away. "ANIIIIII! DON'T DO THAT!" I whined, guarding his hair with all my life. "But I have to go on a show later jagiya~." He sighed and tried to pull the rubber bands out again but only to have me smack his hand away. "Just go on the show looking like that, you'd look so cute and all the noonas~ will coo at you." I sang and patted his cheeks. "So you want noonas to go crazy over me so that i can leave you to be with them?" He said with a chuckle, making my eyes widen. "Oh my god, NO! Take those rubber bands off now! Go wash your hair, you smell like a raccoon." I hissed and pulled out the rubber bands with a lot of force, pulling his hair by accident at the same time. 

 

Jongup: 

"______-ah! What did you do to my hair?!" Jongup yelled and ran around the bedroom as he tried to pull the rubber bands out of his hair. I looked from my book and giggled when he tugged at the rubber band. "Help me take it off." he pouted and crawled up next to me. "Ani~, you look cute with the pigtails!" I squealed and pinchedis cheeks. "Well can I atleast take one out?" He asked and was about to pull one out until he saw my teary eyes and puppy dog face. "Fineeee, I'll keep both of them on. But I still have to go to a radio show later!" he cried and tried to match my puppy dog face. "No way in hell are you taking them out. I spent a lot of time doing that while you were asleep so don't let my hard work be a waste." I hissed and smacked his hands away from his hair. "You're lucky I love you so much or not these would be gone." He chuckled and kissed my nose. "Now don't be mad. I'll make it up to you by letting you do my hair like thie everyday." He grinned and hugged me tightly. "Really?! Thanks oppa! Guppie oppa is jjang!"