Super Junior [Take Care Of You When You Are Sick]

Korean Fantasy's one shots/scenarios [request here]

#Kyuhyun: 

I just checked my temperature for the tenth time today because Kyuhyun kept telling me to. I had fallen sick due to a raging fever and had to cancel my long-awaited date with him but he came over instead. "Jagiya~, do you know how to make porridge? I just know that rice is involved. Nobody I know on Starcraft know how to and the hyungs just call me dumb when I ask." He stared at me with his doe-like eyes and pouted. He was so cute and I wanted to hug him but I didn't want him to get sick. I was about to speak but only a really bad cough came out. "Ummm....jagiya~. Go to sleep or watch tv first. I'll try to make some edible food to help your fever." I giggled at how worried he sounded but it was once again taken over by my coughing. "Yah! I told you to rest. No laughing or giggling allowed!" He wagged his index finger at me like my umma does when she's angry. I started giggling harder so he just huffed and mumbled "What am I supposed to do with such a stubborn little girl?".."Yah I heard that! I'm not as stubborn as you are." I pointed accusingly at him. He wanted to retaliate but decided not to considering I was sick. I decided to listen to what Kyuhyun said pulled up my sheets to my chin and dozed off. -sleep- -sleep- . I was woken up by Kyuhyun who patted my tummy in an awkward manner and said, "Ireona pabo-yah. Ireona...". Aish this guy. I would hit him if I wasn't sick. "Dinner is ready. Lets eat! It smells super nice." He smiled when he saw my eyes flutter open. Wait, dinner? I fell asleep at 12:30pm yet he prepared dinner? I looked at the clock next to me which read "7:05PM". "Ummm, about the time. Sorry it took so long. I-I-I was l-l-looking for porridge recipes. I need the best food for my aegi." He stuttered. Something seems really weird. I got up from bed and walked to the kitchen. Just as I was about to take a spoonful of porridge, I heard game sounds. "YAH CHO KYUHYUN! YOU LIAR! YOU WEREN'T LOOKING UP RECIPES BUT PLAYING STARCRAFT INSTEAD!"

Siwon:

I crouched down on the toilet floor once again and spilled all my stomach contents into the toilet bowl. I guess Siwon heard me because he opened the toilet door and crouched down next to me, holding up my hair and rubbing my back at the same time. Its the fourth time we've been in this situation in just one day and it was starting to take a toll on me. I was so tired of being sick like this. I felt like I was going to die and my period cramps didn't help with anything but I thank god Siwon was here. He even cancelled his audition for a new drama just to take care of me. "Aegi-ah~, you should have listened to me when I told you to take a break from your school work and eat your meals. Now you're having gastric flu and vomiting." He looked at me sadly and told me to gargle. "Mianhe Siwon oppa. I never meant to be such a hassle. You should have just gone to your audition. I can take care of myself." I sighed and brushed my teeth to get rid of the terrible taste in my mouth. "I didn't mean it like that _____-ah~. I'm just worried for you. Come on, Ryeowook cooked food for both of us just now. Now you can have a proper meal." He smiled and brushed a lock of hair behind my ear. He carried me bridal style to the kitchen but I have no idea why. He helped me sit down properly on my seat and got me a glass of water. "Its not much. Wookie was busy so he could only cook chicken noodle soup. I hope you like it. I helped him with it." He smiled at me and told me to eat. As I took a bite of it, my period cramps kicked in and I felt as if I was being stabbed a million times. I started coughing really bad. "Aegi-ah! Are you okay? Is it disgusting? Drink the water! Aigo the food I helped with tastes disgusting. What am I to do now?" Siwon shot up from his seat and started pacing back and forth. I finally relaxed and said, "Aniyo oppa. The food is amazing but my period cramps are killing me.". He started looking even more worried. He disappeared into his room for awhile but he returned with a heat pack and painkillers. "Aegi-ah~, take these pills. You'll feel better and my sister once told me that bathing in hot water or heat packs will soothe you." He pointed at the pills and placed the heat pack softly on my tummy. "Now you can eat comfortably. Lets eat." He smiled as I relaxed even more after he placed the heat pack on my tummy. We finished our food and it was already time for bed but I went to shower in hot water first. When I came back to our room, I heard Siwon praying. "Dear lord, please take care of my aegi, ______, very well. Please take care of her health. I feel very worried and on edge when she is sick because sometimes I cannot be there for her if I'm on tour or in another country. Amen." I smiled to myself and creeped up to him and pecked his cheek.

Heechul:

"Yah why don't you ever listen to me? I told you not to play in the rain the other day and now here we are, in your room and you're having a fever." Heechul continued nagging and nagging as he checked my temperature. "What if I die?! Then you'll probably die considering you can't take care of yourself!" He yelled after looking at my temperature. "Oppa, do you mind being quiet for the rest of the day? You're nagging is making my headache worse." I rubbed my temples and closed my eyes. "Mianhae jagiya~. I didn't mean to make you feel worse." My eyes flew open as I stared at him. IS KIM HEECHUL BEING NICE?! Woah I should be sick all the time just to get him to be nice. "What are you staring at?" He stared back at me and we started a staring competition. My eyes started to water because of my fever and I started coughing, causing my eyes to shut. "WHOOP I WON! You have to be my slave for a week. Jagiya?" He stopped his little parade to see me crouching in bed and coughing, the hot tears running down my face. Honestly, the only reason there were tears was because of my fever! "Aigo jagiya~. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. You don't have to be my slave. Instead, I'll be your slave." He sat next to me on the bed and wiped my tears away with his thumbs. "Oppa~, I'm not crying. I have hot tears because the fever is making me feel really hot and making my eyes watery." I buried my head in his warm chest which was much more comfortable for me. "Aish you pabo. Nevermind, you owe me. Give me a kiss." He said and pulled my chin up. Just as he was about to peck my lips, Heebum ran on my bed and started my face. "Yah cat! What are you doing? She's mine and the only person you can kiss is me. Now you spoiled my prize." He huffed and pouted as he watched the cat continue to my warm face. "Silly cat, you're only suppose to kiss me! Understand!" He picked Heebum up and made it his face. "Good, now run along. I need to claim my prize." He put the cat on the floor and quickly pecked me on the lips before the cat returned for revenge of kicking him out.

Donghae:

I laid my head on Donghae's lap as he caressed my hair. We were supposed to meet his family today but I fell sick so we couldn't go to Mokpo together. He was super excited to go so I felt sorry that we weren't able to. He wanted me to meet everyone he knows so he could boast about having a girlfriend who doesn't think he behaves like a 5 year old. We were stuck in and it was also raining so we were just watching Dream Team on tv. "Jagiya~, I'm really good at that obstacle. If I get to be on Dream Team again, I'll make sure you're there to watch me." He pointed at the obstacle where you have to climb the ascending monkey bar and land perfectly on the stand that moves. I nodded but it just made me sneeze really loudly. "Aigo....is my baby fish okay? I should get you some medicine." He slowly lifted my head and placed it on a pillow. I heard the cabinet doors in the kitchen being opened and slammed really loudly which made my head dizzy. "Jagiya~, I found the flu meds. Hyukkie said spicy food can make your flu disappear so I'll make ramen for you with extra spice." He pecked my nose and passed me a glass of water and a pill. "Here you go baby. I hope its nice." He smiled and passed me the ramen. He smiled at me like a child outside a candy store. I took a bite of the ramen but it was still solid. "Oppa, how much water did you put in this?" I looked at him with my eyebrows raised. "Baby, does it taste alright? AISH I'M SUCH A BAD COOK! I CAN'T EVEN COOK RAMEN!" He started crying while saying sorry. "Oppa! Don't cry! Its just that there is not enough water." Aish what am I supposed to do now? Bingo! I ran to get my phone and started blasting "Oppa Oppa" while dancing to it. "Aigo, baby fish is so cute. I'm sorry I cried. I'm such a baby." He laughed at started dancing with me before adding more water to the ramen. Aigo I love my little fishy.

ANNYEONG! THIS IS JUST THE FIRST PORTION OF THE SCENARIOS. I'LL UPDATE THE REST TOMORROW! I SHALL JUST CONTINUE SUPPORTING SUJU FOR THE GAYO DAEJUN INCIDENT TODAY!