dates part 3

XO EXO CIRCUS

Arrived in Times Square and Tao was squealing at all the shops that they had to offer. Yifan was having a mental breakdown because they were all designer brands and that mean one thing. His wallet will die and he will need a funeral for it soon. But what could he do this kid was adorable and his cute buing buing is the death of him. There is no way but to give in to this and buy him what ever he wants.

 

GEGE LETS GET SOMETHING TO EAT. Tao drags him to a ddeokbokki stand and orders some to eat. After ordering he gets four sticks and gives two to Yifan and has two for himself.

 

Oh this is good gege.

 

Yeah this is good ddeokbokki.

 

So gege what do you want to do?

 

What ever you wan to do.

 

Ok first lets finish these and then go.

Both of them finish the food and it fills them. They walk to a store and buy drinks and start to roam the place. Tao being Tao saw a Gucci shop and he pulls Yifan into it and looks interestingly at all the products in store.

 

Gege do you think this looks nice?

 

 

Ah yeah it look nice but we are not buying it.

 

What why cant we buy it?

 

Because you ask me to buy it and them my wallet goes broke.

 

No I don’t that was once.

 

No we are not buying anything is this shop.

 

Fine I’ll look at some other things. Tao goes in a huff and looks around to find nothing of his interest since everything here are last season and not the new season that is coming out soon. He looks one last time and decides to go out with Yifan.

 

Mm that bag was nice but everything was last season.

 

Tao I am sorry buy theses bags are expensive ok.

 

Yeah I know, lets go to that shop. They go in to a shoe shop and this calms Yifan down because it's a company he likes when most of his shoes are brought here. He was thinking to get new shoes anyways and this is a perfect time to buy one.

 

Gege look at this shoe doesn’t it suit me?

 

 

Its looks great have you got your size?

 

Yeah I got my size but I don't have much money to buy one. He says with a pout.

 

Tao give it to me. Tao gives me the shoes and starts looking around for more.

 

I look at the price and find it reasonable and keep it to buy for him. Tao comes back with 3 pairs of shoes and shows them to me.

 

Gege I think these one look nice on you he shows me two out of the three he got.

I think the first one looks nice.

 

 

Really I think it looks nice too you should buy it.

 

Yeah I will buy it thank you Tao.

 

Welcome Gege, should we buy these and go to another shop?

 

Yeah we will go to one more shop and then have lunch ok.

 

Yeah lets have lunch after.

 

Yifan goes ands pays for the shoes and come out to go to their next shop which was a clothes shop.

 

Gege look at that shop should we go in there?

 

Yeah lets go in there.

 

They go in to the clothes shop and just look around, mainly just Tao and Yifan silently crying because of his wallet going nearly broke.

 

Tao do you have money?

 

Yeah, why?

 

Just asking.

 

Ok do you want to buy something, ill buy it for you?

 

No I’m fine I don't need any clothes.

 

Ok then lets go out for lunch I am starving.

 

Mm lets goo.

 

They both go out for lunch and have Bulgogi, bibimbap and Jajangmyeon. Both of them enjoyed the food and eat them filling their stomachs until they were full. They both left and started to shop some more until it became late.

 

Gege should we go back?

 

Yeah lets go back.

 

Both of them went inside the car and Yifan started to drive.

 

Gege how old are you again?

 

23 why?

Nothing.

 

How old are you?

 

I am 20

 

You’re young.

 

Yeah.

 

Is the circus the only job/profession you do?

 

I do that and sometimes I help at the orphanage near our house.

 

Oh that’s cool.

 

Gege what do you do?

 

I am in university studying medical.

 

WOW THAT'S COOL, Doctors are cool people they help save lives.

 

They do but anyone can save a life if they can and want to.

 

They can so why did you want to be a doctor.

 

The same reason to help people and look after them.

 

That's cool to know that you will become a doctor one day. Gege my house is there.

 

Oh ok. He goes and parks near the house. He gets out of the car and opens the door for Tao to get out. Tao comes out with the bouquet in hand and they both walk to his house.

 

Thanks for taking me today it was fun.

 

Yeah it was very fun Tao.

 

Ok ill see you again sometime?

 

Of course we will.

 

Bye Gege.

 

Bye. He was about to leave but Tao shouted at him.

 

Gege wait. Tao comes running up to him and pecks his cheeks and runs to his house and goes in side.

Yifan is still in the same spot and touches his check.

 

This kid is going to be the death of me. Even though he shops way too much I can’t stop my self from liking him. OH GOD I AM FALLING FOR HIM.

 

 

http://exochocolate.livejournal.com/266830.html

http://theexostyle.tumblr.com/post/59186837851/style-i-d-wolf-mv-wolf-mv-collection-1-white

http://exochocolate.livejournal.com/266830.html