Welcome to XO EXO CIRCUS (pt 2)

XO EXO CIRCUS

Hi. So the seating arrangements are Yifan, Chanyeol, Luhan,Minseok,Kyungsoo,Joonmyun. And these chapters will be focused on pairs like the first with Chanyeol and Yifan. To many people gets confusing( said that in previous chapters.) not so much confusion for you, enjoy.

 

 

 

Hey look at that really tall blonde multi coloured parrot.

Luhan what there's a parrot there?

No silly it's a guys who's hair colour looks like that.

Oh I.... Ummm so why are you telling me,ohh you got something for him huh?

N-o I don't he looks nice but that's it.

I think his name is Sehun by all the crowd is chanting his name.

Oh so that's his name.

Got ya you have something for him.

Ahh a little but he looks attractive even from here he looks handsome.

Please stop you do sound like one of the population that you refere to as 'plastic dolls'.

No I do not. I have noticed that you also have something for that host dude called C-H-E-N oppaaaa.

No I do n-not your just saying that because I said that to you.

You also admitted it so we are both even.

Yeah Yeah I want to watch the performance instead of introductions. Does that usually happen in a circus?

How would I know. Never been to a circus so why the would you ask me?

Your the closest and it was you idea mr Lulu?

Noooo don't call me that to Min please. I hate that bastard who named me that so why are you ruining my mood?and seeing the tall dude(gasps) I mean the show.

Oh Lulu you just admitted to that you totally have the hots for him and it fun seeing you act all funny.

Arghhh you(blushes a tint of red) you know what just look at the show and stop talking.

Yes Lulu.

Don't call me that Seokee.

What did you say?

My new nick name for you for using that name.

Luhan you are ruining my mood I want to see. The intro is nearly finishing.

Sorry Seokee for ruining your time to look at Chen huh?

Stop I am not talking with you so shut up.

Don't want to.

Then don't talk to me talk to someone else.

How about no.

Ok talk to your self as I am going to be looking at the front and not the side.

Parrot hair was bored and scanned the room of females. Just like the host who was blabbering about the show and rule and blah blah blah. He was bored with an expressionless face.Trying  to look somewhere he caught his attention to a very cute guy sitting in the middle. The host took a glimpse at where the parrot head was looking at and layer his eyes on a bun. Not edible(to him maybe) but not for eating purpose but a male audience looking at him  with a humble expression. He could see him quite clearly even if he was far away.

 

Hey Luhan I feel like someone is staring at us.

Who? Where ?

You know that guy you were taking about and the host.

Ah ha.

I think they are looking at us. Let's hide.

Luhan waves instead and points at Minseok.

Luhan what are you doing? I don't want to be seen.

Well I am being friendly to the starer and helping the host out.

Suprisingly the parrot head waves back and the host smiles brighter than his usual smiles(detected by Minseok who peered from the seat.)

Min look he waved at me, look look.

I know(mumbles). Luhan it's starting look they are about to walk away soon.

I know but he's still there so better not miss them.

Yeah now shut up and sit.

Ok I even took a picture. Though it's blurry.

Wow so normal now shut it please.

Done now I can't wait to see him preform. 

Ok settle.(I wonder how the others are finding this. My his smile was cute.)