preparing

XO EXO CIRCUS

Chanyeol obviously the first to reach and went in with the bells ringing after entering. He looks around and found who he was looking for and approached closer. He went closer and wrapped his arms around his waist.

 

Hey.

 

C-CHAN?

 

He turned around and was faced with Chanyeol’s handsome face.

 

Hi we have arrived now. Being bold he planted a kiss on Baekhyun’s cheek and blushed after that. Even though they were comfortable by phone but actually having meeting each other face to face made them shy.

 

Before Baekhyun could do anything he was interrupted by other sounds of people near the table and looked to see that it was Chanyeol’s other friends having a lot of skin ship with his friends he decided to just sit next to Chanyeol and tugged his shirt.

 

Chan where are we gonna start. Tao is all by him self at home.

 

Don't worry we will just start of with why both of them are acting weird and then discuss the plan ok.

 

Hmm.

 

Chanyeol just stared at Baekhyun and was about to kiss him but unfortunately got interrupted by a struggling Kyungsoo from a tanned dude and other pairs of eyes looking at him. Clearing his throat he started.

 

Baek and I have come up with PROJECT YITAO.  I’m sure all of you know what that is right.

 

Yeah but why are we helping shouldn't Tao or what’s his name do it?

 

You mean Yifan?

 

Yeah. Said Chen.

 

Well both of them are in bad shape and I doubt both of them are good at dates.

 

Yifan has never dated. Said Luhan

 

REALLY I THOUGHT HE WAS EXPERIENCED. Surprising every one at Joonmyeon’s statement.

 

Actually I thought the same as Joon.

 

He looks cold but is such a . Said Luhan surprising Sehun with this different Luhan.

 

Um back to topic we both agreed that we should plan a perfect date for them with Yifan hyung’s help as he is actually researching. Tao can be the girl in this relationship for now.

 

Oh that's cool then what should we do to help our Chinese friends? Said Lay

 

Here’s the plan ……

 

 

After having a long sleep he woke up and squinted his eyes adjusting to the mid day light. He got up but feels back down with a pounding headache and he could also guess that his eyes were going to be bloated and red. He reminded back and a tear fell but he wiped it and went to the bathroom to freshen up and went to the kitchen to fill his hungry stomach but realized that it was very quiet.

 

Hmm I wonder where every one went. He decided to have some milk and bread along with some painkillers and sat in front of the TV. Flicking through the channels they were all filled with romance and he did not want to see that right now. Not finding anything he got annoyed and switched it of.

 

ARGHH LOVE IS SO STUPID. Why do I like him out of all people?  I am so jealous of everyone they all have some one that likes them but I am the only person with out a guy to like me. To hold me and to comfort me but I guess I wont have a guy who will like me ever. Most of South Korea doesn’t like gays and most guys are taken. I will never find any one. He started to sniffle a bit after that and just sat on the floor.

 

‘No one will care for me just like my parents how abandoned me’. He started to sniffle until he heard a buzz from his phone. Wiping his tears away he went to the living room and opened his phone. Seeing that it was a message from Baekhyun hyung he decided to call him.

 

 

GUYS SHUTUP ITS TAO. Baekhyun said suddenly and left the area. Chanyeol was going to come but Baekhyun told him to continue in the plan and ask Yifan while they are at it.  He went to the bathroom and clicked on the incoming call and was waiting for Tao to speak.

 

Hyung. He sounded so broken that Baekhyun was about to cry.

 

OMG PANDA ARE YOU OK?

 

I-I’m o-o-ok now, my head hurts and I look ugly but I’m fine.

 

Do you want me to come back home; do you want to talk about it yet?

 

H-hyung.

 

Tao panda are you ok? I will come right now. Ending the call he rushed out of the bathroom and ran out as fast as he could to the table.

 

Guys Tao is up and I have to talk to him, I have to go now.

 

Baek let me take you is your house far away?

 

Nah I will go now see ya. He planted a kiss on Chanyeol’s cheek and left running.

 

Exiting he kept on running as fast as his little legs could go knocking some things in the process. Making it half way he decided to call him again.

 

Tao please pic up now. There was a long pause and there was no response. Baekhyun was scared as something might have happened and he wasn’t there to look after him. He ran even faster and was close at reaching. Seeing the familiar house he went into a halt and caught his breath before entering.

 

Nearing the house he took a deep breath and jabbed his key in to get in. after opening the door he was met with silence.

 

Tao where are you? There was no response and he started to look around the place. Tao was not in the living room or kitchen.

 

TAO WHERE ARE YOU?

 

He started to panic but it died down as he heard a small whimper near Tao and his shared room.

 

Tao, can I come in? He was near the room and was going to open the door.

 

Hyung.

 

Tao I am coming in. he opened the door and went straight to a curled up panda wrapped around with blankets.

Tao ok are you ok?

 

Hyung I said I’m fine seeing. He put on a smile but it felt strained.

 

Yah panda you can’t fool me you were crying ok. Is this about Yifan?

 

What? N-no it’s got nothing to do with Gege.

 

I am not dumb I know you like him more that a friend.

 

No I don't. He said but he was blushing as he was saying it which gave it away

 

Baekhyun giggled. Tao you like that tall guy don't you?

 

Hyung I don't. It’s not like he will like me?

 

You like him ok. Why are you crying?

 

H-hyung it h-h-hurts so much and I just want to go and dig a hole. H-h-hyung. He was crying so loud right now that even he was sheading some tears hearing the agony Tao was in. Going closer he hugged him and patted his hair.

 

Tao tell me p-p-please? Please Tao it hurts to see you like this tell hyung and he can help you?

 

Hyung you cant help me. He cried.

 

Tao just tell me please?

 

Hyung no one loves me ok, I have no one like you have him. I am jealous of every one even Kai has a boyfriend. You all have someone who will kiss you and comfort you when you are sad. But I. I have no one to do that. My parents don't like me either and gege doesn’t like me either. He will think that I am a nuisance. He must like girls any ways. I like gege a lot and it's the first time I have felt cared for by some one different. Hyung I am going to be alone when you all go out and spend it with some you love. He started to cry again.

 

Panda why are you saying this? I love you and every one else does. Yifan-shi I bet you also likes you too. Why don't you confess your feelings?

 

Hyung I am not d-d-doing that and what is the point. I don't mind being alone, I’m used to it any ways.

 

YAH, he playfully slapped Tao on the shoulder and grabbed his cheeks.

Tao you are worth everything ok. Don't every I mean ever say that no one loves you because I do. If this guy doesn’t like you then it is his loss. You are an amazing person and if he can’t se that then him.

 

Hyung. He started to sniffle and hugged him tightly nuzzling his face in his neck.

Panda are you better now?

 

Yeah thanks hyung.

 

Both of them were snuggled together with ice cream watching cartoons. Baekhyun wanted him to confess as they were both having mutual feelings towards each other but. Tao is still moping and he couldn't really stop it. Remembering about PROJECT YITAO he took his phone and decided to text Chanyeol on the progress.

 

Tao I am just texting Chan ok?

 

Ok. Tao said trying to be normal and not sad but it was hard work.

 

Baekhyun left to a more private area and decided to text as it was more secretive.

 

TO Chan: CHANNIE HOW IS EVERYTHING?

 

TO Baekie: BAEKIE WE HAVE A PLAN IS TAO FREE TOMMOROW?

 

TO Chan: He is really sad. HE LIKES HIM TOO.

 

TO Baekie: Duh both of them are in L O V E, hyung has this really cute cake place and then they are going to go to the Han River and ride a cycle. Its cliché but I think it will be good.

 

TO Chan: OMG AHHH THAT IS SO CUTE, how is he going to confess?

 

TO Baekie: He is going to rap for him and then give him Gucci, seriously hyung doesn’t even like the price but he is buying for him.

 

TO Chan: OH MY THAT IS SO CUTE I WILL ASK HIM. BYE I LOVE YOU WE CHOULD GO OUT TOMORROW OK?

 

TO Baekie: Like a date? I will take you out my treat.

 

TO Chan: Ok I love you a lot.

 

TO Baekie: ME TOO BAEKIE <3.

 

He giggled at the heart and decided to end it with XOX and left to see Tao still watching.

 

Tao are you free tomorrow?

 

Hyung I don't want to go anywhere.

 

But you have to for me ok?

 

Why?

 

Trust me it will be fun.

 

Ok I will go. Is there Gucci?

 

It should be there.

 

Ok I will go then.

 

GREAT. Now we need to decide on what you will wear for tomorrow.

 

Hyung we are just going to a mall I bet.

 

So we are going to dress well and show of ok.

 

What ever you say.

 

Baekhyun was really excited for tomorrow and ran up the stairs texting Chanyeol on the time and location. Getting the reply he put it in his pocket and dived into Tao’s closet of clothes and looked for the perfect combination to wear.

 

Hyung what are you doing?

 

For clothes to wear tomorrow

 

Ok you do that. When are we going tomorrow?

 

Oh it’s at 6pm and we are going to a cute café called GEE.

 

Oh really?

 

Yeah now see which one looks better.

 

Ok.

 

Tao was getting excited with this and was seeing what to wear. Being the

Fashionista was looking at clothes to wear and both were working with clothes to wear for tomorrow. But Tao didn't know what was actually going on.