Welcome to XO EXO CIRCUS (LAST PART)

XO EXO CIRCUS

The performance that is in this is EXO overdose mv. Just exclude the other members.

 

 Now we present you to our one and finale act for this show. May I present to you XO EXO CIRCUS. HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SHOW AND ME, CHEN YOUR HOST.

 

That guy is so cheesy.

It’s just to flirt with the audience or he just confident Kyung.

True but it’s quite ty Joonmyun.

Wait till you see him again I’m sure you’ll turn gay.

Hahaha, so funny now lets just watch the damm show.

Oh its starting I cant wait to see the show

Oh you mean see orange head.

N-no.

You just stuttered so that's a yes.

Fine but I’m gay so that's completely fine.

Hmmmm.… Joon.

It’s starting so lets watch ne.

Yeah lets watch.

 

Kyungsoo is so gonna turn soon after he sees Kai dance.

 

Kyungsoo POV

 

This is ing . I had to get dragged from home to this because of him. Luhan I am so gonna beat you when this is done.  The circus is nice but it’s boring. I used to love the circus when I was little looking at the clowns were scaring back then. It’s funny to look back at those memories with my family. I still love my family but they are no more. I came here even with bitter memories and am seeing the performance of them. Dancing and singing, this is not a circus people don't sing and dance in a circus. It’s new but not circus.

 

I saw him dance. It was amazing, smooth and passionate. I could see that he loves to dance putting emotion and soul into his moves. This guy is Kai, that's what Joon said. I want to meet this kid and ask him how does he do it? He could be making it big in a company and fly high, but why is he here? I AM NOT GAY. Just because I have an interest in him does not make me gay. I admit he looks hot but I love s and always will. I don't know how I survive with my gay friends but they are the only family for me and I love them. Even if they are y and ing annoying I still love them and cherish them. Back to the show it is nice and Kai is super cool.

 

Joonmyun POV

 

I think Kyung is flowing with memories of his child hood. Ever since his parents passed he has changed. I think the rest and I are the only family he has. Most of us are quite well of but Kyung has to do a lot of things just to feed and live. I help him and everyone he knows but I only know of his parents passing. Our secret until he is ready to tell everyone else.

 

Orange hair is dancing again. His movements are not smooth but static. It looks beautiful. I just want to go to the front and see him up close but I can’t, so sad. I can still see him so that's fine. He’s dancing to one of my favorite parts of overdose. Oh how I love EXO they are so awesome. I like looking at him. He must love to dance. With his moves and body he could be just like EXO. I would be his number one fan all the way; I would love to meet him in person. That would be the best.

 

 

 

Kamsahamnida. I hope all you lovely ladies and gens have a lovely night and hope to meet you at the free chat room tomorrow. This is Chen, good night.

 

Hey guys let’s go to that chat room thing tomorrow. Said Chanyeol

Yeah.

Oh we can actually go Kyungsoo.

Hmmm I have some questions to ask anyways.

Wait, you have questions to ask them when you didn’t like this idea in the first place.

What cant I ask some ing questions either. Just because I want to ask Kai something does not make me gay understand. Oh .

OMG HE’S SO GAY.

NO I AM NOT YOU .

Whatever, I WANT TO MEET PRINCE. Said Luhan.

I WANT TO MEET SOMEONE TOO. Said Chanyeol.

Why are we screaming? Every one’s looking at us. Said Minseok.

We are going to that chat room, asking questions and possibly get closer is that the plan? Said Joonmyun.

Looks like it, now lets meet here tomorrow and find timings now. Said Yifan.

I’ll get times now.

You do that Chanyeol and don't get distracted.

 

I was walking around the crowd and saw some people crowding around something so I went and had a look.

Excuse me miss but do you know when the circus has their chat room time.

Ah its tomorrow same time.

What is it that you are looking at?

 XO EXO CIRCUS poster.

REALLY CAN I SEE?

Ah…. Sure.

Oh, it’s him he looks pretty in eyeliner I should take a picture. Click, now I have it. maybe I should take more.

PARK CHANYEOL HURRY UP OR WE’RE LEAVING WITH OUT YOU.

OH COMING. I’ll see him tomorrow so that's fine. But I am going to get his number for sure. Go CHANYEOL.