dates part 6

XO EXO CIRCUS

WOW CHEN.

 

You like it hyung.

 

I LOVE IT REMINDS ME OF WHEN I WAS A KID.

 

Really you used to come here before.

 

Yes I like this place a lot especially the cup and saucer one.

 

Ok let’s go on that one first ok?

 

YES LETS GO.

 

Both of them went to where it was located. More like Minseok running and Chen in a walking running motion to reach him. They arrived with an eager Minseok and panting Chen. They both went in line and waited to go on. Minseok was excited because he hasn’t been on this ride in so long and Chen was just looking at his hyung with and chuckling.

 

What are you chuckling about mister?

 

N-NOTHING HUYUNG. He didn't want to say more but was saved by the conductor saying that it was their turn to go in. both of them went in and Minseok rushed to the cup in the middle.

 

CHEN.

 

COMING HYUNG. He speed walked to where Minseok was sitting in and joined him in the cup.

 

OH I AM EXCITED.

 

ME TO HYUNG LET’S TAKE A SELFIE.

 

No I don't wasn’t to take.. Before he could say anything Chen grabbed his hand and pulled him close to his chest and snapped a picture then another tow more.

 

YAH? DELETE THE PHOTO.

No hyung it is a good photo.

 

CHEN DELET. His sentence again was cut short as the cup stated to move and the force sent him to lose his balance and fall on top of Chen. After realizing this both of them blushed and turned their heads away from eye contact. Minseok quickly got up but was showed to the side as the cup span around causing both bodies to collide together. Minseok was having a horrible time on who to not stop blushing and trying to love this ride but whenever Chen touched his body he would get electric shocks and butterflies again and again. Be uncomfortable came to an end as Chen began to take pictures together as they were moving. Both having giggles, laughter and growing feelings towards each other by just looking at the other. At the last spin both of them came really close and Minseok was literally sitting on Chen. Both of them were now really awkward and just wanted this to end soon. Luckily it ended and both of them got of and headed out.

 

I’m hungry lets eat?

 

Hyung how can you eat I am dizzy?

 

I love the ride and go on it whenever we come here.

 

Fine lets go shall we?

 

YES LETS GO. OMG WHY DID YOU SAY THAT MINSEOK? He said in his head.

 

Both of them got a spot and Chen offered to buy food and left Minseok waiting. Getting bored he looked at his surrounding and saw couples holding hands, being intimate and feeding each other. Looking at them made him envy their perfect relation that he could never have. I wish someone could love me. Letting a few tears fall at the thought but quickly wiped them away to not fall anymore to see Chen emerging from the crowed with two burgers and drinks. making sure his face was clean he put on a weak smile as Chen sat down handing his portion to him.

 

Hyung are you ok?

 

I am f-fine.

 

Is something wrong?

 

n-nothing’s wrong what are you talking about?

 

Nothing hyung just eat ok.

 

Both of them eat in silence and finished their food filling up their stomachs.

 

AH I AM FULL. Said Chen.

 

Minseok was still gloomy and Chen noticed but decided not to say any thing further and just dragged him to the can game where he would get him a baozi plush toy to cheer him up. Minseok just stood there as he saw Chen trying to hit all three cans to win something. He was sad at the fact that he had no one that loves him. His past boyfriend left him and everyone that leaves him always say that he is fat or a loner. He still gets hurt at the fat but he has friends now and nothing bothers him anymore. But seeing couples around him made him sad at the fact that no one will ever love him like that again. He was put out of his daze as shouting and cheers were heard. Je looked up and saw Chen asking the guy for a toy that looked like a baozi and took it from the owner and was walking straight to him holding the cute plush. He was smiling that it was blinding him.

 

HYUNG I WON.

 

Good job Chen. He showed a slight smile and thumbs up. What happened next surprised him.

 

T-this is f-for y-you hyung it reminded me of you and I wanted to get it.

 

Minseok looked at it and looked at Chen. Some how all his worry went way and was replaced with a big smile and giggle.

 

Thank you Chen its cute. Thank you. He looked at it and held it close to his chest slightly smiling after.

 

W-welcome hyung lets do something else it is getting late.

 

How about the f-Ferris w-wheel?

 

O-ok lets go on that.

 

Both of them walked to their last stop. After going to all those games and rides made them both tired. Minseok wanted to go on the Ferris wheel to see the view he loves ever since his parents took him here. Both of them walked and got on straight away, as there was no one there in line.

 

That was strange no one was in line?

 

I know hyung that's weird?

 

Both of them went and sat at opposite seats waiting to go up. Minseok was acting weird and Chen could sense it but he asked the question before and we know that didn't go well. He just looked at him for and saw that his back was turned towards the window and he was looking at the sky. Chen thought this was a good way to express his feelings to his hyung. Even though he has known him for a short time he started to like him and wanted to protect him. Just looking at him he looked so fragile and small making him want to protect and cherish him even more than how his friends do. He took a few moments to compose himself and slowly walked to him. Slowly nearing until he was near him. He got closer and put his arms out and hugged him from behind. Hands wrapping around him startled Minseok and he didn't know what to do. Should he turn get out of his grip?

 

Hyung. He heard Chen’s voice sounding so different and he didn’t know what to say.

 

Hyung why are you sad? You should be smiling not being sad will you smile for me?

 

He didn't know what to do he felt like crying but he didn't want the tears to fall.

 

Hyung, will you turn around?

 

Chen’s voice sounded desperate and worried. He didn't know what to do but he obeyed and slowly turned around showing himself to Chen. He smile but looked up at Chen praying that the tears won’t fall.

 

Hyung are you ok? What happened? Did I do something wrong?

 

So may questions were bombarded at him. He was still silent and didn't know what to say. He didn't want to cry in front of him and turned away. But a hand on his jaw prevented to do so and slowly turned it back to meet with Chen looking at him so close.

 

Hyung tell me, please?

 

Words finally came out of his mouth.  N-nothing h-happened.

 

Tell me stop lying.

 

Nothing happened I am fine.

 

HYUNG YOU ARE NOT TELL ME. After that Minseok was scared at his sudden outburst and prayed that there were no tears falling but, his prays weren’t conveyed as a single tear left his eye and he was going to hide his face but Chen took both of his hands and cupped his face with both of his hands. Having no more strength he burst with tears falling continuously he wanted to turn away but Chen was preventing him from doing anything.

 

Hyung why are you crying? Did something happen?

 

Minseok was crying now and didn't want to say anything and he was nearly sobbing with sounds coming. Seeing this Chen let go of his cheeks and observed him. After he let go Minseok put his hands up to his face and started to sob really loud now. Minseok didn’t even care that Chen was there he just cried. Having all these feelings just overwhelmed him and he is just trying to take them out by crying. He was still crying and then he felt warm arms wrap around his body and hug him tight. Chen had to this now or other wise he will regret this.

Hyung why is such a person like you crying? Who ever you are crying about doesn’t deserve your tears. Did something happen or did someone say something to you while I was gone? I will let no one hurt you in any way I will protect you and cherish you. I will never judge you ever you can count on that. Hyung, nanun norul joaheyo. They were at the top where the Ferris wheel stopped and Chen took Minseok’s hands away from his face and cupped his face. Minseok was still sheading tears but stopped sobbing. Chen looked at him and Minseok looked back. He leaned in and kissed him on his hyung’s lips with out hesitation. Minseok had his eyes wide like Kyungsoo and his eyes didn't close until he saw that it was Chen kissing him and didn't want this moment to end. He slowly let his eyes fall as the tears still fell as he closed his eyes dropping on Chen’s face. Both of them kissed but then it became heated as Chen Minseok’s lips and he gasped as he felt the tongue and Chen found the opportunity to put his tongue in his mouth. Both of them felt something different as they were kissing each other. Minseok was really happy but sad as he was kissing Chen. He thought that Chen would leave him after this and say that it had no meaning. Even though he just confessed that he liked him but he just cant believe that someone like him can like him? He was confused but really liked Chen that was for sure but he was scared. Chen was really happy that Minseok was kissing back and thought that he also likes him and that this was made to be. He was not regretting what he did because if he didn't do this then that means not having Minseok in his arms and that's all he asks for.

 

They were still kissing heatedly both arms wrapped around each other both liking each other lips but Minseok pulled back for air and they stopped. Both of them breathing heavily and trying to get their breaths back. Minseok was the first to look up and then Chen looked at him. Both just looking at each other, not saying anything until Chen broke the silence.

 

 

Hyung I like you will you be my boyfriend? Chen was nervous.

 

Minseok didn't know what to say and he was just staring at him. He was scared at the outcomes of this relationship. Whether he will just leave him like everyone else. He really liked Chen and he wanted to give a try.

 

Y-yes I will be.

 

REALLY HYUNG?

 

Yes.

 

Chen gently hugged Minseok and he wrapped his arms around him tight.

 

I will never let you cry again Minseok.

 

Chen.

 

Hmm.

What is your real name?

 

I…He really didn't like saying his name but he needed to let someone know and he thinks that person will be Minseok.

 

Jongdae is my name.

 

Jongdae?

 

Yes.

 

I like this name, let me call you Jongdae?

 

Ok. Some how when he said his name he felt safe and not reminded of the past but the future.

 

Jongdae.

 

y-yes.

 

I like you to Jongdae.

 

 

 

I’m Kissing Luhan hyung what have I done. Sehun was kissing Luhan and they were in a very heated kiss. They were sitting but now Sehun is lying on the couch and Luhan on top of him. Both of their grasps on each other tight and want to be closer. Sehun found a chance to put his tongue in side Luhan’s mouth and Luhan let out a moan. Sehun stopped what he was doing and looked at Luhan all flustered and skin slightly wet turned him on. He knew that he couldn't go further and stopped. He let go of Luhan and pecked his lips one more time before leaving from that position to the end of the couch. Luhan was breathing Heavily and was just looking at Sehun. He wanted to say something but he didn't know what to say. He looked at Sehun and debated on whether to say anything. In the end he said that he was going to speak first.

 

Sehun? There was no response so he tried again.

 

Sehun talk to me.

 

Y-yes hyung?

 

This was hard and Luhan had to put up a lot of courage to ask him.

 

Why did you kiss me?

 

Hyung can I tell you something? Sehun realized that he can’t just lie so he had to tell the truth.

 

Sehun you can tell me.

 

Hyung I like you…

 

There was silence after that and Sehun didn't want to look at Luhan but what surprised him was that Luhan pecked him on the cheek and ran in the kitchen.

 

HYUNG. He got up and ran to the kitchen and saw Luhan just spaced out. He thought this was the opportunity to get this attention and he walked nearer until he stopped when Luhan looked up and was going to run but Sehun pulled him to his chest and hugged him. Both of them just stood there not noticing new visitors at the door.

 

Hyung I like you a lot do you like me?

 

Sehun I like you a lot.

 

Sehun just smiled at the confession and was about to say something until he heard cheers coming from, the kitchen? Luhan also heard this and both of them looked up and saw Minseok and Chen smiling at them with interlinked hands. Luhan blushed and hid his face in Sehun’s chest.

 

Chen hyung you are here? Do we have to go now?

 

Haha sorry Hun we need to go now.

 

Oh ok then. Luhan I need to go now. He kissed his forehead and went to Chen.

 

Bye Sehun-ah

 

Bye hyung.

 

Minseok lead both of them to the door and Chen kissed his lips and they left saying their good byes to each other. After they left he locked the door and turned to see Luhan staring at him with wide eyes. Minseok was going to brace himself for Luhan’s out burst soon. He waited and finally it came.

 

MIN YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND MY PRINCE LIKES ME TO OMFG. KIM MINSEOK TELL ME?

 

He didn't want to tell him yet and just ignored Luhan’s ranting and was going to finalize his assignments.

 

 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cathbutler07_creations/7170694012/in/photostream/