dates part 5

XO EXO CIRCUS

It was nearing 4 and Xuihan were getting ready for their date this afternoon.

 

MIN ARE YOU READY WITH THAT OUT FIT ON?

 

NEARLY DONE JUST WAIT.

 

WELL CHEN IS GOING TO COME SOON.

 

LU I AM DONE.

 

He comes out and Luhan waits no time to do extra things buy styling his hair and applying substances to his face and to finish it of with some coconut lip gloss and eyeliner.

 

DONE IS IT 4 YET?

 

LU ARENT YOU GOING TO GET READY?

 

. He dashes in the room and starts beautifying himself.

 

Minseok is waiting for Chen to come and pick him up. After exchanging his address to him he said he would pick him up. After just staring at the clock their was a bell.

 

LU I THINK SEHUN MAY BE HERE TOO.

 

WAIT JUST A BIT DON’T OPEN THE DOOR. After that he waited just 5 minutes and saw Luhan come out and he went to open the door.  After opening the door there were in deed to people, Chen and Sehun at the door.

 

Hello hyung are you ready to go on our date?

 

Hello Chen and Hello Sehun, yes I am ready for the date just let me get my things and we will leave ok.

 

Yeah take your time and Sehun you can go inside.

 

LU SEHUN IS HERE.

 

OH COMING.  After hearing his voice Luhan came into his view and they said their goodbyes and Minseok left with Chen to go an their date while Luhan welcomed Sehun Inside his house since it was just a relaxing movie date thing.

 

Chen took Minseok’s hand and lead him to his car parked out side and opened the door for him. Saying his thanks Minseok got inside and Chen shut the door going into the drivers seat.

 

Ready hyung?

 

Yeah I am, where are we going?

 

Secret you will like it I promise.

 

Ok. He puffed out his cheeks and was very intrigued on where they were going but didn't want to ask further and just sat there silently as the car went in reverse and started to drive to this destination.

 

Hyung what do you do?

 

I am in Uni studying medical.

 

Oh so you wanna become a doctor after huh?

 

No I was forced to become one.

 

Why didn't you just say I don't want to?

 

Its not that easy if I say that then my parents my never talk to me again.

 

Well you don't like medical and its just wasting your time when you can do something you like.

 

I like medical its actually fun.

 

Are you lying to me?

 

No I honestly like Medical its interesting.

 

Ok hyung.

 

Chen what do you do?

 

I do the circus and sometimes work at the orphanage near our house.

 

Oh you work in a orphanage?

 

Well I mostly play with the kids there does that count as ‘helping?’

 

Chen that's not really helping but its nice you go to the orphanage. He giggled after saying that.

 

We can go there next time when you are free?

 

Really I would love to go and see the children.

 

Sure I will take you anytime.

 

Chen is this a date then?

 

Could be.

 

Chen.

Yes?

 

Are we there yet?

 

Haha not quite hyung just wait ok.

 

Mm can I ask you a question?

 

Go ahead we have time.

 

Is your real name Chen?

 

N-no I have another name.

 

What is it can I know, Chen sounds foreign?

 

Chen is actually Chinese and my real name I don't really want to say.

 

Why is it that you don't like it or just don't want to say it?

 

Its nothing like that its just the name gives me unwanted memories.

 

Oh ok. Minseok didn't want to pry on the matter so he left it. After that topic the ride was silent and it was awkward. After a long drive they finally reached the place.

 

I-IS THAT LOTTO WORLD?

 

Yeah hyung this is where we are going.

 

OMG YES.

 

Both of them got out of the car and went to the paying line but Chen dragged him to another line with less people there and showed two tickets and were let in.

 

You paid for my ticket I could have paid you know?

 

I had this planned out already and got to tickets, don't worry its not much to pay.

 

Yes it is a lot and I could have brought my own. Chen silenced him with his finger on his lips.

 

Shhh hyung lets enjoy ok?

 

Mmm. the gesture made him blush a baby pink and they both entered in side bodies going closer together without them knowing.

 

 

Back at Luhan house date with Sehun was going good so far.

After Sehun was ushered in side the house by Luhan and was sat down on the couch waiting Luhan to comeback after telling him about getting snacks and drink. After Luhan disappeared he looked around the room to see a flat screen TV and pale brown walls with white curtains at one end and some colour here and there. It was a very simple area, which made Sehun feel warm even though it looked very bland but it somehow comforted him. Just looking around he could smell coffee coming close to his nose only to see Luhan smiling at him with an offered cup.

 

Here Sehun have some.

 

Thanks hyung. After taking the mug from him Luhan sat down and placed his mug down then getting back to his feet and ran to somewhere supposedly the kitchen to get snacks. Sehun looked at the mug and laughed at the saying on the mug ‘I AM MANLY NOT PREETY’, this was so hyung right here he thought and took a sip of the coffee. The coffee tasted bitter but just sweet enough to enjoy. He wasn’t a big fan a coffee but in stead he would opt to bubble tea but hyung made it so it’s an exception. Just enjoying the beverage Luhan came back with some food and some CDS in hand.

 

Here you go sorry I took long.

 

Its fine and thank you for the coffee it was nice but I prefer bubble tea.

 

Really I love bubble tea.

 

Really we should go bubble tea sometime?

 

We should.

 

So what do you want to watch Sehun?

 

I don't mind comedy or animation is fine.

 

Oh I have a lot of animation. Do you want to watch Frozen?

 

OH I LOVE THAT MOVIE LETS WATCH. After realizing that he was nearly shouting he slowly mumbles yeah let’s watch.

 

After that sudden outburst Luhan giggle a little and put the movie in and sits on the couch but not so close to Sehun. Sehun sensing this weird seating decides to tell Luhan to move closer.

 

Luhan you can sit closer to me I wont do anything. Luhan hearing this moved closer to him until there was only an a little gap left.

 

Now lets watch the movie hyung.

 

y-yeah lets watch. Luhan feeling a bit uncomfortable sitting next to his prince pressed play and the movie started to roll. Movie started and Luhan forgot to make the most important thing, ‘popcorn’. How could he forget he was about to move but a hand stopped him?

 

Hyung don't do anything else just watch the movie ok?

 

O-ok. Luhan just sat down and didn't go and make the popcorn needed for a movie and looked at the TV.

 

Curtain closed and no light except for the screen showing made Luhan nervous with Sehun. He knows his feelings for the younger were romantic but Luhan knew that the other would not feel the same. Being bold Luhan moved just a little closer to him until their hands were both touching. Sehun so engrossed in the movie did not notice but Luhan was blushing and wanted to hold his hand so badly but didn't want to look of as weird so he let his touch linger near Sehun and took some chips to keep him occupied. Both of them were looking at the screen not blinking. Half way through the movie Luhan was internally crying with his lack of romance in this date. He wanted to kiss Sehun right know but that would blow any chances with his. Calming his rage down he went to the bathroom and splashed his face in water and decided to freshen up a little.

 

Sehun was so into the movie that he forgot all about Luhan until he realized that Luhan was not next to him at this moment. Looking around he saw Luhan come out from some where further away from the room and saw him sit next to him.

 

Hey hyung you ok?

 

I’m fine I just went to the toilet.

 

Oh ok. Sehun resumed at looking at the movie and it was nearing it end. Sehun already new what would happen and wanted to take a little pick at what his hyung was doing.  He turned and saw Luhan’s feature for the first time closely today. Don't get him wrong but Sehun did have a little crush on this doe eyed guy with fair shin and light coloured hair. He wanted to tell him but he doesn’t wan to sound wired and then ruin their relation ship. He didn't realize that he was looking at him for to long until Luhan turned. Luhan turned and was met inches away from Sehun’s face. Both of them showed shock on their faces and didn’t move from each other.

 

Hyung?

 

Sehun?

 

Sehun was looking him in the eye and then travelled his trance to his kissable lips right now. He looked up at Luhan again and then at his moist lips. it Sehun said and with his courage moved even closer and moved until his lips were in line with Luhan’s and closed the gap between them and they kissed at the same time Anna and Kristoff did. Luhan hands went to the side and tugged at Sehun’s shirt tightly and Sehun pulled Luhan head closer with one hand going at the back of his head and another going to wrap around his waist.

hey guys my holiday are finished and i have school. which means less updating ;( please be patient and wait for my updates. its nearly coming to an end soon. Stay healthy