finishing touches and ready to roll

XO EXO CIRCUS

What do you think?

 

Hyung I like it.

 

Ah lets have something to eat and then we will finish your look.

 

Ok but what about my lips?

 

We can fix that but I need to eat now.

 

Me too. How long until we go out?

 

Baekhyun looks at the time and realizes that they only have 3 hours left

 

OMG WE ONLY HAVE 3 HOURS LEFT.

 

Calm down that's a lot of time.

 

NO ITS NOT I NEED TO LOOK GOOD TO.

 

Hyung lets just eat some toast and then we will get ready ok?

 

Ok. They make toast and talk for a while and then start to get ready. Baekhyun makes Tao ready for the date and then He makes himself glam for his date with Chanyeol. After about 2 hours they were finally done.

 

Hyung are you ready you are taking so long.

 

I just need to put dome eyeliner and then I’m done.

 

Fine but I really want to go.

 

Just wait. He was applying his eyeliner when he got a buzz from his phone. He stopped midway from applying and looked at the text.

 

FROM: Chan

We are going to came to your house and pic you up from there.

 

TO: Chan

Will Tao even go with him if you say that it was a change of plans?

 

FROM: Chan

Just say that I am coming to with a friend?

 

TO: Chan

Will that work?

 

FROM: Chan

Yeah it will and then hyung can do the rest.

 

TO: Chan

Ok SEE YOU CHAN LOVE YOU.

 

FROM: Chan

143 TOO.

 

Baekhyun smiled and quickly applied eyeliner and looked himself in the mirror and went out to find Tao and tell him the news.

 

Tao Chanyeol and a friend are joining us too.

 

 

HYUNG YOU LOOK GOOD. He ran to him and started to scan him.

 

http://40.media.tumblr.com/2c1275522f25d7ed1d0ad753fe289ec4/tumblr_mlw0yamxwS1rqd89jo1_500.jpg

 

Thanks, Chanyeol is also coming with a friend ok.

 

I’m fine with it but are we going now?

 

Um no because they are coming here first and then we leave.

 

Oh we are forgetting our wallets and keys hyung.

 

Lets grab those first before they come.

 

I will grab them from the bedroom and you get the door.

 

Tao you go and ill stay.

 

Tao goes to the bedroom and starts searching for his misplaced wallet. Baekhyun sits on the kitchen table chair and waits for the bell. He waits for a bit and finally the bell rings. He jumps up and is meet with two handsome towers in the front and one is smiling the same smile he grew to love.

 

TAO HURRY UP.

 

Tao was still finding his wallet and at the call tried to find it more quickly. Looking around for the third time he finally found his wallet with keys and got the others wallet and keys and ran out. He went to the front door but he froze as he saw who else was there. Both of their eyes met and he was caught in the gaze until his senses came back and he adverted his gaze to Baekhyun hyung and ran to him.

 

Hyung we can leave now.

 

Ah you are here we can go now.

 

Tao was very oblivious with the tension and funny signals going between the three and was about to go out but was stopped by Baekhyun.

 

Hyung aren’t we leaving as hyung’s are here?

 

Yeah but.. He looked at Yifan and expected him to tell him about their date so he could leave with Tao. After realizing what Baekhyun was signaling he quickly took Tao’s hand and pulled him out of the house and went to his car. First opening the car door for Tao and then seating himself in the driver’s seat. 

 

Tao was really confused on what was happening and wanted answers but was way to shy to even talk to him. He kept on opening his mouth and closing it again. He was about to ask him but he finished all his questions for him.

 

I’m sorry I just took you like that and dragged you in the car. I’m not kidnapping you but we are going together to some places and Baekhyun is also doing the same thing as us so don't worry except, its just the tow of us ok.

 

Tao just nodded his head and looked straight head the road leading to some point as it gets further and closer as the car moves and wonders why the hell is he in a car with Gege again?