Bonus Chapter(Christmas special)

XO EXO CIRCUS

Finally you are here. What were you guys doing?

 

Probably having , these guys don't know when to stop at all.

 

YAH SHUT UP BASTARD, you don't do any better always denying that you aren’t in love with Jongin.

 

shut it, other wise no turkey for you. Kyungsoo smirked and left the couple to close the door and come in to meet all the other friends for Christmas.

 

Hun lets go.

 

Coming Lu. Sehun walked with Luhan to Kyungsoo’s kitchen and went to the food displayed for him to eat forgetting Luhan. Luhan got annoyed but let it go, deciding to meet his friends who were in the kitchen chatting.

 

Hey Min what’s up?

 

Finally you are here now we can start the feast. Said Tao.

 

What did I do? Said a confused Luhan.

 

Everyone didn't listen to him and started to take plates and started eating. Luhan started to pout but it was soon replaced with a smile as his boyfriend hugged him.

 

Hyung come eat with me.

 

Fine I’ll eat with you Hun. He left his spot and decided to dig in plating food and made his way to the living room where every one else was. He saw everyone eating and doing ‘things’, with their boyfriends and he just plopped in the spot he was standing in. on the floor he felt a arm coming closer and butterfly kisses on his neck sent shivers.

 

H-Hun stop.

 

I like kissing you.

 

We just had though. He said in a whisper to him.

 

Everyone else is doing the same.

 

Just stop ok.

Fine but can I get a kiss? Luhan was reluctant but quickly pecked Sehun and eat straight after.

 

KIM JONGIN LET ME GO.

 

Sweet cheeks I’m not doing that, stop resisting me.

 

I am going to count to three and if you don’t let me go then I will kill you.

 

Nah I’m going to keep you here.

 

Jongin let him go. Said Lay

 

Lay hyung I want to cuddle with him. He said with a pout.

 

Pouts really look weird on you. Said Kyungsoo.

 

I will pout for you only and I don't want you to leave, you are the cause of this pout.

 

Let me go and I will come right back oh Jongin-ah.

 

Jongin was blushing at the new name said out loud and let him go form that shock.  Kyungsoo left to go and get dessert and was feeling cold after the warmth left.

 

Wow you’re blushing Kai.

 

Stop it Chen hyung.

 

Minnie look he is blushing.

 

CUTE.

 

S-shut it. Jongin mumbled out.

 

This is the first time I have seen you blush. Tao said and he snuggled into Yifan for warmth.

 

Me too Panda. Yifan said as he pulled Tao closer to make him warmer.

 

Dessert is here, guys, I made cupcakes and there is ice cream. Kyungsoo came back with a batch and let every one dig in with spoons and hands. Kyungsoo went and sat back down again next to Jongin who was still pouting. Kyungsoo just acts like he doesn’t like Jongin but he loves him a lot and he does this just to get Jongin to be Cuter to tick him of. He doesn’t like PDA but changes for Jongin.

 

Jongin-ah. He calls but he only gets ignored as a result. Kyungsoo felt hurt by this but was trying to squeal over the cuteness of his boyfriend. He tried to call him again but failed so the only option was to use PDA. He went closer and kissed him on the check and then snuggled closer.

 

Jongin I’m sorry that I left but I needed to get dessert.

 

I was could hyung.

 

I’m sorry I wont leave ok.

 

You better not because you have to cuddle with me. He opened his arms out and Kyungsoo went into them being welcomed with warmth and kiss on the head.

 

OMG WE HAVE TO START UNI TOMORROW. Said Yifan

 

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Said Luhan as he was.

 

Looks like I wont see Baek. Chanyeol said with a sad face but someone made it better with sweet words and kisses.  

 

Guys its just Uni what’s bad about that? Kyungsoo said with out thinking of the relationships in the room. Everyone wont be able to see each other freely and this may cause misunderstandings and broken relationships.

 

Its affects me I cant see Tao as much.

 

Gege we can always make time. That goes for everyone when we have phones and other ways to communicate and we can see each other when we are both free or have some sort of plan to meet each other?

 

Wow that's like one wise thing you have said. Said a giggling Chen but to be nudged in the ribs by Minseok and the cold shoulder. Chen tried doing aegyo but that didn't work either. Everyone else was laughing at this and Tao was about to Wushu his but was calmed down by Yifan making him stop his actions. Chen was still being treated like a kicked puppy and everyone else were cherishing this last moment of fun with everyone until the next day where everyone will go in the path they always do and have to do in order to become greater. There are some things like Chen still getting a cold shoulder and Kyungsoo trying to get away form Kai for reasons. But in the end they all are happy and that's what mattered to them as of now.

 sorry if its not like christmas