Chat room (Taoris)

XO EXO CIRCUS

Yifan POV

I wonder how Chanyeol went. He’s a idiot I’m sure he must of messed up are hyperventilated along the way. Hah that would be so funny to watch but I would feel bad for not helping him. Stuff that, I need to pull my together for my meeting with a fierce martial artist. I walk in like a boss but that all crumbles down as I see a completely 360 of character. This martial was not fierce at all he was acting cute? Wait cute was an understatement ing adorable. How the hell do I ask him questions now? And as I was going to ask someone if I could speak to him he turned at the exact same time. AT THE EXACT, FREAKING TIME.

 

Oh it’s you?

Ah…. it’s me? What do you mean?

You ask to many questions. You were at the back trying to stop a frantic guy from waving to hard to grab the attention of Baekhyun-gege and I knew you were looking at me when I did my Wushu.

 

Yeah I was that guy trying to stop my crazy friend from making a even more fool of himself and I had to look at you because you were preforming isn’t that what you supposed to do when a performer preforms?

 

Mm I suppose but you were staring at me and I noticed after a while you were not in your seat.

 

Ah for reasons like the toilet and why were you seeing me. Was I that handsome that I attracted you even though I was far away?

 

N-no you were just the middle and I was looking everywhere. I am a very observant guy.

 

Yeah. So you’re Chinese?

 

How do you know?

 

You said gege that is a word in Chinese.

 

Oh right that means your Chinese too from where?

 

Guangzhou you?

 

Qingdao.

That's cool.

 

Yeah. OH I FORGOT.

 

What did you forget?

 

To ask you what your name is.

 

Right I forgot to ask you too

 

I am Huang Zitao, nice meeting you

 

I am Wu Yifan; it’s nice meeting you.

 

Yes it is. What do you want to ask me?

 

Nothing much Just, a question.

 

You can ask that's why it’s called a chat room.

 

Yeah I wanted to ask how do you know Wushu and how do you do it so well?

 

Ah thank you for the compliment I think? I started when I at the age a 6 and practiced a lot even more now since I am in Korea.

 

Why are you in Korea?

 

Ah… it's a personal matter. Not like I want to share it with you but it’s hard to say.

 

You don't have to we just met how can you just tell a stranger your secret, only if you trust them.

 

Yeah but I just can’t.

 

Don't sweat.

 

Ok I guess.

 

So Tao is this what you do for a living.

 

Yes I work in a circus and other things for money. Mostly it’s the circus.

 

Mm that's cool.

 

What about you Yifan? ahhhh are you hyung/gege?

 

Well I’m 23 I’m guessing your younger?

 

I am ah why am I so young? So Yifan gege do you like Gucci.

 

It's a nice company but very expensive I think most of my salary will disappear if I shop there more than once. It’s nicer to be younger than older.

 

I guess it is. Will you take me there tomorrow?

 

What?

 

Like a little friendship bonding or just going to the mall as hanging out.

 

Ahh, we just meet and are you sure you want to go with me even though I just said that Gucci is out of my budget.

 

Well its not as if we are going to buy Gucci. (we know what’s going to happen)

 

True.

 

Will you come tomorrow? It’s my thank you to you for coming to the show.

 

I would like to go with you but I need your number first.

 

Yeah here I’ll type it in your phone.

 

Sure here you go Tao.

 

Ok. Done gege.

 

Well thanks ill just sent mine to yours. I guess its bye until tomorrow.

 

Until then.

 

Until then see you Tao. By the way you look like a panda.

 

W-what I d-o not.

 

Hahah see you panda.

 

Bye bye Yifan gege.

 

 

Zitao is so ing adorable he’s going to be the death of me. but tomorrow will be fun.

 

Hey guys how was it with your guys?

 

Chen is nice.

 

PRINCE WAS SO HANDSOME.

 

I GOT EYELINERS NUMNER HYUNG. What about you?

 

I have a meeting with him tomorrow.

 

OH COOL.

 

WILL YOU STOP SHOUTHNG IN MY EAR? FOR ’S SAKE.

 

Sorry I shouldn't make you deaf if you want to hear your date tomorrow, hehe.

 

ARGHHHH YOU.

 

Sorry hyung don't kill Chanyeol please.

 

Just you wait I will kill you.

 

NOOOOOOOO HYUNG.

 

 

HELLO. please give feedback. i think this story is horrible but i'm still writing it. this story is just very fluffy with rainbow and unicorns, maybe not but so far it is. thank you is you are reading this and enjoy your day.

 

 

 

  if this dosen't work for you then click this 
ttp://kpopgurl.deviantart.com/art/Exo-Cute-Wallpaper-2-386533842.
ENJOY!