dates part 7

XO EXO CIRCUS

Yes they are on holiday but all of them still have assignments to do. This holiday it like only a month. Hence why they have assignments to do.

 

 

After Minseok went inside his room to do his assignment he heard knocking and shouts form his door.

 

LUHAN I AM WORKING.

 

TELL ME MIN.

 

AFTER I FINISH.

 

SPILL NOW GET OUT OF THERE WE HAVE LOADS OF TIME TO FINISH THOSE ASSIGNMETNS.

 

FINE IM COMEING. He left with a huff from his room and opened the door looking at a beaming Luhan jumping like a puppy.

 

Yes Luhan?

 

You need to spill now. He dragged him to the couch and looked at him attentively ready to say something. Minseok was blushing at the memory and he didn't know how to start.

 

MIN. Luhan wined.

 

All right I’ll start.  We were on the Ferris wheel and we were both on opposite sides. I was sad at that time and turned around so that my back was facing him. I was looking at the scenery as it was going up. Suddenly I felt arms around me and it was Chen.

 

CUTE KEEP GOING MIN. Said Luhan.

 

He held me tight and confessed to me. me being gloomy started to cry. I had no idea why I cried in front of him. I was sobbing and he was just comforting me. Then he said words that made me happy cherished and loved for me. He said he would protect me Luhan and love me. I feel so happy that someone loves me but I don't know it it will last. Every one I have liked always leave me.

 

MIN DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE HIM TO THAT THAT LEFT YOU. HE WASTED YOUR TIME AND HE WAS A JERK SAYING THOSE WORDS TO YOU.

 

S-some times I t-think what he said was true.

 

Min they are not you are amazing just the way you are clearly he couldn't see that but Chen does. You should give him and you a chance.

 

Mm mm. then he kissed me and exchanged sweet words to me. I kissed back too. He finished with a blush.

 

AWWW.

 

Min are you his boyfriend?

 

No Sherlock he asked me that straight after and I said yes.

 

YOU HAVE A BOYFRIED FINALLY.

 

What about you Luhan I see you like the Sehun and you guys are dating now.

 

W-well he didn't ask me to be his boyfriend but he likes me. OH MY PRINCE I LIKE YOU.

 

HAHA How did it happen?

 

We were watching a movie and then we looked at each other and we kissed. Made out for a while.

 

EWW, TO MUCH INFO LUHAN.

 

Anyway, we finally finished our make out session and then he confessed to me and i kissed his cheek and fled to the kitchen b-because I d-didn’t want to face him.

 

Ha ha you were embarrassed.

 

Shut up. I went in the kitchen at was facing the other way to stop my heart from racing and calm down but then Sehun came and hugged me from behind and said that he liked me again and I was going to run but he spun me around and pulled me to his chest and said that he liked me and then asked me to be his. You saw the ending.

 

Oh I did sorry to ruin the moment but I was happy and cheered with Chen.

 

HEHE, MY PRINCE AND YOUR CHEN.

 

Wow we both got us some hot guys huh?

 

LUHAN.

 

ALL RIGHT. Why don't we go and see if Joonmyun and Kyungsoo are still in.

 

Oh I need to see if Joonmyun is all right.

 

Both of them went out the door and went to their apartment. They knocked and waited until Kyungsoo came and opened the door letting them both to come in.

 

What are you doing here?

 

We got bored and wanted to check on Joon.

 

Oh he’s getting ready for his date.

 

OH IS HE OK WITH THIS ‘DATE’?

 

He is sad but he likes him and is doing it for him. I am sad that he has to see him confessing to someone else when it’s not him.

 

JOONMYUN Its LUHAN COME QUICK.

 

COMING HYUNG.

 

They all waited until Joonmyun came out of his room and looked stunning even though he was not actually going on a date.

 

JOON WHY ARE YOU DRESSED LIKE THAT?

 

I can still look nice even if I am only helping him, can’t i?

 

Joonmyun are you ok I mean with seeing him?

 

I’m fine Minseok hyung I wont cry or be sad anymore.

 

IF HE DOES ANYTHING TO YOU I WILL PUNCH HIM.

 

NOOO LUHAN HYUNG you don't need to do that he is very nice and means no harm.

 

I will if I have to.

 

Thank you everyone I will be leaving now bye.

 

BYE. They all said as Joonmyun left.

 

I hope he’s ok?

 

I feel sad that all of us got what we wanted and he didn’t

 

I wish he get’s a boyfriend soon or other wise he will be miserable.

 

All of them voiced their thoughts out and prayed for their friend for this to go smoothly with a small ache in his heart.