preparing 2

XO EXO CIRCUS

CHANYEOL ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU SAID THIS BEHIND MY BACK?

 

I-I-I can explain hyung. He gulped and was scared on what was going to happen next.

 

You ing said this to him yesterday and now I have a date with him today.

Yeah

 

ARGHH you could of have asked me.

 

But you have everything ready and you should make him boyfriend sooner anyways.

 

I don't even have anything to wear?

 

Hyung I did some things and I got an out fit that will look good. Don't worry ok.

 

Fine Chanyeol now when is it?

 

At 6pm today.

 

AHHHH IT’S TODAY.

 

Yeah I told you. He giggled after saying that as he just reminded his hyung about the date. Making him blabber about how the date with turn into an disaster with along the lines of ‘not the right Gucci bag’ and ‘outing is horrible’.

 

HYUNG! CALM DOWN.

 

How do I calm down when I am going to confess to someone and its already mid day?

 

We have so much time, no need to worry I just need to show you the out fit you will wear for today. He dragged him to the bedroom and went in side the wardrobe to find it. After a search he found it and came out and showed him.

 

HYUNG I PRESENT YOU WITH THIS. He showed the dress that was some how neatly put on hangers and arranged them to show.

 

 

http://media.tumblr.com/7f0ef7438871c09c7b933cb9bde5331e/tumblr_inline_ml3dqrhusY1qz4rgp.jpg

 

Wow where did you get this?

 

Oh I had my sources with Baek’s help.

 

This looks nice I’ll wear this today.

 

I have some other things to like your face and hair need to be changed.

 

What? Like colour?

 

Nah if you want to?

 

I’m fine; do you think we need a make over?

 

No I think you look great just some gel and style will look good.

 

Yeah.

 

Just be yourself that's all.

 

Mmm, you have wise words today its different.

 

Being in love changes a lot of things.

 

Cheesy.

 

Hey you are the cheesy one here, rapping and buying him things with lots of money.

 

He couldn't really retort to that so he decided to try the out fit on and went in the bathroom to change.

 

Hyung it will look great and you will rock it.

 

 

TAO I FOUND WHAT YOU WILL WEAR TODAY.

 

REALLY SHOW ME.

 

Here it looks really cute.

 

http://41.media.tumblr.com/c9b749a68fe6896d909a7a497f6ee3f2/tumblr_mmbbnbWu5S1rqd89jo1_400.jpg

 

AHHH ITS SO CUTE CAN I WEAR IT.

 

Yeah panda you are wearing this, I advise you to take a jacket though.

 

He nodded his head and was really excited to go out with his hyung.

 

Oh you need to so put eyeliner and some make up.

 

HYUNG REALLY?

 

YES YOU WILL LOOK IER.

 

But we are just going to eat?

 

So? Maybe you can get a guys number?

 

HYUNG!

Yeah I know you only like Yifan-shi and he is your prince I get it.

 

H-hyung. He blushed pink.

 

I’m just kidding but we need to make you look fabulous and the best today.

 

Ok just don't go over the top.

 

Yeah I wont.

 

Baekhyun was a maniac for fashion and makeup. Even if he was a boy, that didn't stop him. Today was making him even more excited to make over Tao a little. Dragging him to the mirror he started to experiment and mix and max things to suit the occasion and make Him look good for his ‘prince’ today.

 

 

How is it Chanyeol?

 

Amazing, I picked it what do you expect me to say?

 

Yifan chuckled and put thumbs up before changing.

 

What hair should we do?

 

May be on the side but with volume.

 

Yeah I get what you mean.

 

Lets try now while we have time.

 

Its in your hands Chanyeol don't mess it.

 

Yeah, yeah. I will do it.

 

(Yifan’s hair is from the second version mv of growl.)

 

Chanyeol was excited just like Baekhyun about the date. He was happy that every one would be happy with the person they like this Christmas.