date part 1

XO EXO CIRCUS

Everyone were getting ready for their date even when some of their dates were later in the date but they wanted to look presentable so they are cautiously picking clothes and accessories to wear. Two dates which come first are no other than the twin towers who got up early to prepare.

 

Hyung where is my snap back?

 

WHERE IS MY BB CREAM CHANYEOL?

 

HYUNG MY SNAP BACK IM MISSING IT HELP.

 

NOT UNTIL I FIND THE CREAM.

 

OH HYUNG FOUND IT. IT’S ON YOUR DESK.

 

OH thanks Chanyeol. Yifan runs in and gets his bb cream and rushes back into the bathroom room to look presentable for a certain panda even though he said that it was just a ‘friendly hang out’. While Chanyeol was trying to find his snap back he got a text from Baekhyun saying that he would meet him at f (x) café.

 

ARGH HYUNG WHERE IS MY SNAP BACK MALHAEBWA.

 

, IT’S IN YOUR DRAW THE ONE TO THE LEFT.

 

OH THANKS. Chanyeol runs and grabs it taking his wallet and phone running out of the house with a yelled bye to his Hyung and speed walked to the café to see Baekhyun sitting and waiting for him. He calmed him self down before spazzing about him and just go in there and be normal. He looked at Baekhyun and went in.

 

Hyung.

 

Oh hey Chanyeol how are you?

 

I’m fine he said as he sat down.

 

Ok lets’ order shall we?

 

Yeah I haven’t eaten at all so lets order, what would you like Baek hyung?

 

I would like toasted bread and pouched eggs with a Americano

 

I’ll have the same but with an Espresso.

 

Mm, ok I’ll call the waitress to come and take our orders.

 

The waitress comes and takes their orders from Baekhyun. After that she left to prepare their orders and they were left to wait.

 

So Chanyeol what do you have planned for us today.

 

I forgot to do that but I have places we can go to.

 

Ahhaha don’t worry we are just hanging anyway.

 

Yeah I have places we can go to any way ok.

 

Ok so. Before Baekhyun could say anything their orders came to them and they started to eat and drink.

 

So how did you know about the circus?

 

Oh that one of my friends got free tickets to this circus and we decided to go.

 

Oh they sell free tickets we much be famous then?

 

You are really good I mean the performances were good and loots of people were there who wouldn't like your circus for me I liked it a lot.

 

Really we don’t really do much mean its not really the classics of a circus but a different twist to it.

 

I liked it especially your singing. Your singing was really nice to listen to I liked it a lot. That cover of the song you sang was one of the best I listened to. Why aren’t you a singer?

 

T-thank y-you Chan that's means a lot to me but I can’t leave the circus. The circus has been my life with out it I wouldn't be able to live properly.

 

What do you mean?

 

I would not have any money to take care for my self and if I did become a singer I will be leaving my friends who are like brothers to me and I can’t do that.

 

But you can meet them when you have time and you have a phone that you can call them whenever you want.

 

Its not the same Chan it very different I wont be able to see them every day they are like my brothers and family to me like your friends and parents.

 

If you put it that way then I suppose it is not that nice to be away from them.

 

Chanyeol why did you call me yesterday?

 

Chanyeol chocked on his coffee. Today none of my friends are free and I was going to be lonely so I decided to call you. He said nearly blushing.

 

I thank you because now I am not lonely and bored at home because all my friends are out too and I was going to be all alone doing nothing.

 

Haha are you done lets’ go.

 

Yeah I’m done lets’ go.

 

Baekhyun gets up and was about to pay but Chanyeol pays for him.

 

Ill pay you just wait out ok.

 

But.. No buts Baekhyun I will pay ok.

 

Fine. He leaves and Chanyeol pays and then takes Baekhyun with him to his house.

 

Where are we going Chanyeol?

 

To my apartment.

 

Your apartment?

 

My car is there and we will need it.

 

Oh ok.

 

They both walk to Chanyeol complex and go to the garage and get the car. Chanyeol being a gentleman opens the door for Baekhyun and then goes in the car. Waiting for him to settle down he starts the engine and they go to a place Chanyeol picks with 2ne1 songs in the back ground faint I love you were heard from the song and they were going on the streets of Seoul.

 

On the other date…

 

Yifan had finished freshening up and called Tao to ask him where he lived so that he could pick him up and then ask Tao and where to go since he was the one to chose where to go. He asked Taos address and got what he needed and drove to his address. But something caught his attention that would look nice to give tao red roses. He went in the flower shop and asked the florist to give him a bouquet of red roses.

 

Thank you for the bouquet.

 

Your welcome I hope who ever you give them to will love them and appreciate them.

 

Yes thank you.

 

Bye.

After that he went in his car and drove to Tao’s house. After some time he arrived at his house to see Tao in the front just looking out in the distance. Yifan honked and got Tao attention to look his way his face changed in to a pretty grin and ran to his car.

 

Hi gege.

 

Hey Tao just wait. He gets out of the car and opens the door for him and tells him to go in. when he does go in he closes the door and sees if Tao has put his seat belt and then starts the car.

 

Thank you Gege for opening the door for me.

 

It’s ok. He starts the car but not to fast before getting the flowers from behind and giving them to Tao.

 

This is for you.

 

Oh gege they look beautiful thank you.

 

It’s no problem they caught my eye and reminded me of you.

 

r-r-really he said with a blush but his behind the bouquet

 

Haha you are blushing.

 

How wouldn't blush from that comment gege. He mumbled with a even more red blush.

 

Ok so where are we going?

 

Times square.

 

Ok we will go there.

 

Yifan started to drive and the stereo with Girls generation I got a boy playing.

 

I got a boy. Tao was singing when the song came on.

 

You have a nice voice.

 

Thank you, do you sing?

 

Nah I prefer to rap.

 

Oh really can you rap for me, usually I rap.

 

Um yeah I can do you know the song Two moons?

Yeah I do lets’ rap together.

 

Yeah lets rap it together.

 

Both of them started to rap the song and then stopped after Yifan said the last words.

 

WOW YOU ARE GOOD GEEG.

 

Tao you are also good.

 

That was fun we should do that another time ok?

 

Yeah we should. Oh we have arrived at Times Square.

 

Oh yeah lets do a lot today ok?

 

Yeah lets.

 

After that both of them got out and started to walk in to the complex.