dates part 2

XO EXO CIRCUS

I love you was going on in Chanyeol’s car as they were about to reach their destination. There was a silence in the car a comfortable one while feeling the fresh breeze touch their faces and the sun blazing at their faces as Chanyeol was driving. Baekhyun was just sitting their not sure on what to talk about to him and he was pondering until he remembered that a 2ne1 was playing and then an idea came up.

 

Chan do you like 2ne1?

 

Yeah I love them especially Sandara.

 

That's nice. He was a little bit jealous of him liking Sandara but he let it pass.

 

Do you like 2ne1?

 

No I am a Girls generation fan.

 

Oh I have some songs by them do you want to listen?

 

Yeah do you have ‘I got a boy’?

 

Mm we do I will put it for you.

 

Yes. He started to sing to it and it was heaven to Chanyeol when the cd was inserted the song started to play.

 

OH I LIKE TAEYEON A LOT.

 

Now it was Chanyeol’s turn to feel jealous but didn't want to show his jealousy. Ah I like 2ne1 though.

 

Mm I like GG.

 

Yeah just listen hyung. Baekhyun was listening to the song and Chanyeol saw the place that they were going to spend their supposed date at, the beach.

 

Baekhyun we are here.

 

OH WE ARE.

 

Yeah we are look for your self. As he said that Baekhyun looked around to see white sand and clear blue water and the sun blazing making the sea gleam and sparkle.

 

OMG WE ARE AT THE BEACH CHANYEOL.

 

You like it?

 

I LOVE THE BEACH. They went to a halt and parked the car when Baekhyun wasted no time and took of his shoes and ran to the beach.

 

Chanyeol looked at him going and parked the car in a shady place and got out all the things out of the back of the car. Some towels, sunscreen and things to keep him and Baekhyun occupied. He looked at the car to see if it was parked properly and took all the items to where Baekhyun was just looking at the sea from a distance. He placed all the items in a nice area, which was both shady and sunny at the same time. He placed them down and ran to Baekhyun quietly with out him knowing that he was right behind him about to grab him by the waist.

 

Hey hyung do you like it. He said in Baekhyun’s ear.

 

Yeah it is nice Chanyeol. He was nearly going to stutter and get really red with the amount of skin touching made his body tingle.

 

Chanyeol was blushing whit this position with Baekhyun and he didn't want to move but he had to in order to not do anything else to his hyung.

 

Hyung lets take a picture.

 

Yeah lets take a picture.

 

Both of them got closer and took a picture on Chanyeol’s phone. Chanyeol seeing the height difference held the phone higher and they both started to click away with taking photos. After a session of taking photos from both phones. It was nearly lunch they didn't know that time flew past by taking so many pictures that their galleries were full.

 

Ahhaha you are so short.

 

Shut up Chanyeol I am not and why are you so tall?

 

I had my milk while you didn’t.

 

Yeah I did. He was going to say more but the his stomach growled.

 

Oh is someone hungry?

 

N-no I am not hungry Chanyeol.

 

Haha lets go have lunch I am starving.

 

Both of them went to restaurant that was next to the beach. And sat outside looking at their menus.

 

Wow this place is fancy.

 

I know right hyung I used to come here with my family a lot when I was younger. I love this beach and the food is nice in here.

 

Oh must be nice to spend time with family?

 

It was nice haven’t you spent time with your family?

 

I have but that was long ago.

 

Chanyeol didn't want to pry on that matter so he just left it and decided to order instead.

 

Do you want to order now hyung?

 

Yeah I know what I want.

 

Chanyeol ordered the food and drinks and waited for them to come. They were both waiting for a while until the food came to them looking and smelling delicious. Both of them devoured the food quickly just enjoying the food and drinks. After eating and drinking they got up and sat down in the place Chanyeol set up with towels. Both of them sat down and looked at the sea. Baekhyun was looking at the sea and wanted to feel it but he had another idea in mind.

 

CHANYEOL CATCH ME IF YOU CAN. Then he got up and sprinted to the sea.

 

Yah hyung.

 

Chanyeol got up and sprinted to him. He went in a really fast speed to see Baekhyun way if front to him. ‘Wow he is speedy’. But with his long legs he easily caught up and was in talking distance with him.

 

Baekhyun I’m going to catch you.

 

Try and catch me.

 

Chanyeol went running in full speed and he was very close to Baekhyun. He was about to grab him but when he was going to grab him he trapped and caught Baekhyun but both of them fell and rolled in the sand until they were near the water. Both of them were laughing and stooped rolling until Chanyeol was on top of Baekhyun and he was at the bottom. Both of them stopped laughing and looked into each other’s eyes as they stared at each other. Chanyeol has no idea where this idea and confidence came from but he moved his head closer and closer to Baekhyun’s until his face was right in front of Baekhyun’s and their lips were nearly touching.

 

Hyung can I kiss you?

 

There was no answer but they both knew that it was a signal and Chanyeol moved closer until their lips touched. It was fireworks booming in their hearts and they both knew that they wanted this. Chanyeol hissed deeper into Baekhyun and he pulled Chanyeol closer just both kissing each other and the water making them wet.